PDA

View Full Version : OMG!! Did you see what Danny Bonaduce did???

Mrs. 20
10-03-2007, 01:32 PM
This video is pretty weird. BTW, the victim is Jonny Fairplay...:jawdrop:
Click on "Fairplay gets tossed"
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid285859616/bclid294430730/bctid1213872318

OutCole'd
10-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Classic, serves that Fairplay guy right.:D

cc322
10-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Well not a huge Danny fan but I cant blame him, that was a nice shot maybe Mitch Kupchak should get ahold of him.:D

Cole Trickle
10-03-2007, 01:43 PM
Gonna guess that Danny dosen't like him;)
No matter what you say about Bonaduce he is a mean little SOB and can back up his mouth.:devil: :eek:
Pretty sure he could care less abour being sued;)

pw_Tony
10-03-2007, 02:03 PM
That video where he throws that guy?'
That kicked ass!
I love listening to him on the Adam Carolla show!

MBlaster
10-03-2007, 02:03 PM
That vid made me lol.
I can't stand either one of em.

Jyruiz
10-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Wow, somebody is getting sued.:eek:

boatnam2
10-03-2007, 02:12 PM
johhny fairplay is a kook,but bonaduce is the poster boy for a addictive personanlity with a chip on his shoulder because he is so ****ked up and he knows it.

DILLIGAF
10-03-2007, 02:13 PM
The guy jumped on him and started humping him. At least that is what it looked like to me. I would have thrown his shit off of me also. That little bitch jumping on him could be construed as assualt and his actions as protecting himself. End of story.
No way he gets convicted of anything although I would agree that a lawsuit is coming his way.

shippingguy
10-03-2007, 02:14 PM
The guy jumped on him and started humping him. At least that is what it looked like to me. I would have thrown his shit off of me also. That little bitch jumping on him could be construed as assualt and his actions as protecting himself. End of story.
No way he gets convicted of anything although I would agree that a lawsuit is coming his way.
I would have to second this.

squirt'nmyload
10-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XtrmWakeborder
10-03-2007, 02:32 PM
lmao! Yah if some guy started doing that he'd get chucked right off. Nice move doing it over the head though!

superdave013
10-03-2007, 03:07 PM
LMAO!!
I talked to him at the sand show. He had road rash all over his arm. I said "Hey Danny, nice bacon on the arm!" :) And he stopped and told me all about crashin his bike a few days before.
He's a little focker too.

Ivan Dan
10-03-2007, 03:32 PM
Bonaduce looks pretty sober huh?!?! I thought he just got out of rehab AGAIN!?!?!

LaveyJet
10-03-2007, 03:36 PM
An otherwise forgettable reality-TV affair resulted in turnabout—and then some—for Johnny Fairplay.
The former Survivor contestant, occasional wrestler and self-proclaimed Most Hated Man in Reality Television was hospitalized following Tuesday's Fox Reality Channel's Really Awards, when an onstage scuffle with Danny Bonaduce apparently escalated.
Fairplay, who infamously faked his grandmother's death to win an immunity challenge on the Pearl Islands installment of the CBS show, filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department at 1:45 a.m. Wednesday, after officers were dispatched to his room at the Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital.
According to the report, Fairplay, whose real name is Jon Dalton, alleged that he was presenting an award onstage when fellow reality show has-been Bonaduce walked unannounced and unexpectedly onstage. Fairplay said he attempted to hug the VH1 star, only to have an unprovoked Bonaduce grab Fairplay and flip him face first onto the stage.
Per his complaint, Fairplay's spill resulted in a couple of broken teeth and assorted bruises and cuts.
"Johnny was definitely injured," manager Marc Marcuse, who rode alongside Fairplay in the ambulance from the ceremony to the hospital, told E! News. "I was there at the event and there were gasps from the audience and it was very surprising. Nobody thought Danny would do that. It was scary.
"Johnny is recovering right now and that's pretty much where we are at this point."
Investigators are still trying to sort out what exactly went down. No charges have been filed against Bonaduce.
For his part, the former Partridge Family player, who also cohosts of Adam Carolla's syndicated morning radio program, has already pleaded innocence.
On Wednesday's show, Bonaduce said he was waiting in the wings watching the show wrap up when he saw Fairplay take the stage.
"I can't tell if he's supposed to be there or not," he said. "He starts going, 'Why are you booing me?' over and over again."
To the people around him, Bonaduce muttered that it was because the audience hated Fairplay. Bonaduce said a woman in a headset then encouraged him to go onstage and tell Fairplay—a request Bonaduce readily obliged.
"I said, 'Buddy, they're booing because people hate you.' That's it. I turned and walked away and I am off the first step of the stage. I heard him yell, I turn around, literally 10 feet away, and he's running at me at full speed.
"He leaps into the air and straddles me—his legs are above my waist. He's now got me in the death grip, jerking me back and forth trying to know me to the ground...I just grabbed the butt of his jeans and pushed straight up into the air. And apparently he landed behind me on his teeth.
"I didn't know he'd be so light."
Bonaduce said that while he'd ordinarily be "terrified" to be a suspect in a pending assault investigation, he's confident that once police view footage of the incident, he'll be in the clear.
"This is Johnny Fairplay, who'll do anything to get his name in the paper," Bonaduce said. "I'm sure he'll try and sue me, but he'll lose rather badly."
Bonaduce's version of events was essentially seconded by America's Next Top Model winner Adrianne Curry, who has posted a blog entry on her Website claiming that the "lady in a headset" who urged Bonaduce onstage was in fact her.
Unfortunately, along with taking credit for the injury, she also paints the incident in a less accidental light.
"Danny Bonaduce whispers in my ear 'Do you think I should go up there and tell him what a douche he is?' Naturally I say YES! Then he tells me 'Do you want me to tackle him?' Silly me, I said 'DO IT DANNY!!!'
"I HELPED THIS HAPPEN!...Yep, you heard it here ladies and gentlemen...Danny Bonaduce went up onstage because of ME...I feel TERRIBLE!"
Though, it seems, the feeling passed rather quickly.
"Is it bad that secretly, I though it was a little awesome?"

Cheap Thrills
10-03-2007, 03:49 PM
I would agree with this also.
If that little blond kinky headed faggot jumped on me and started humping like that, a chipped tooth or two would have been the least of his injuries.
I've always liked Danny's don't give a shit what anybody thinks attitude.
At least it's real.
T.

RiverToysJas
10-03-2007, 03:56 PM
".......And apparently he landed behind me on his teeth."
LMAO! That's awesome!!!
Now they need to put them on celebrity boxing to finish it!!!
RTJas :D

Trailer Park Casanova
10-03-2007, 03:56 PM
We've seen Bonaduce several time in our travels and he's always cool to people, signing autographs, chatting about anything from motorcycling to his show with Carolla,,, stand for pix ect ect.
Not a bad guy at all.
Bluntly honest.
The Fairplay dude tried to make him look like a horses ass.

Cole Trickle
10-03-2007, 04:01 PM
LMAO! That's awesome!!!
Now they need to put them on celebrity boxing to finish it!!!
RTJas :D
Be the biggest mistake johnny ever made:D
Danny loces beating up celebrities for free so being paid would be a bonus.:)

socalmoney
10-03-2007, 04:05 PM
The assault started with Fairplay. Danny just pushed him off. The direction he decided to push him was a little unusual but he essentially freed himself from an assault. I don't think it will go anywhere. I would be surprised if the cops made a criminal case out of this.

pw_Tony
10-03-2007, 04:25 PM
:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUQe90g-Kes

Baja Big Dog
10-03-2007, 04:55 PM
Gotta get my head out of the sand more often, I have no idea who this tool is, and yes Danny should have bounced on him when he was down!!:D

Baja Big Dog
10-03-2007, 04:56 PM
I would agree with this also.
If that little blond kinky headed faggot jumped on me and started humping like that, a chipped tooth or two would have been the least of his injuries.
I've always liked Danny's don't give a shit what anybody thinks attitude.
At least it's real.
T.
"Faggot"?...tough language for the south aint it???

Tequila-John
10-03-2007, 05:01 PM
dude that is great.

Riverkid
10-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Danny... :D :D :D

Wet Dream
10-03-2007, 05:17 PM
Danny is not getting sued by any means. What Fairplay did can be construed as something along the lines of assault. You are not allowed to unwantingly touch another person. I know, its crap, but thats the law. He can easily claim self defense. Nice move on is part. Love it.

RitcheyRch
10-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Ditto that. I also listen to Danny Bonaduce and Adam Carolla in the morning.
Danny one tough little focker thats for sure.

OCMerrill
10-03-2007, 06:24 PM
That video where he throws that guy?'
That kicked ass!
I love listening to him on the Adam Carolla show!
I listen every morning as well. He is MUCH better on Adam's show the when at Star. He is not the lead guy so he talks less which means he has a little more interesting things to say.
Plus he always has drama.

Mrs. 20
10-03-2007, 06:38 PM
Danny is not getting sued by any means. What Fairplay did can be construed as something along the lines of assault. You are not allowed to unwantingly touch another person. I know, its crap, but thats the law. He can easily claim self defense. Nice move on is part. Love it.
I think sexual harassment...:idea:
It was a monkey humping move he used to do on Survivor.
What amazed me was how effortless Danny made it look.

RitcheyRch
10-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Danny been hitting the gym a lot and is really into boxing these days.
http://a71.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/95/m_40a73626f055809c86a1581272ad885e.jpg
I think sexual harassment...:idea:
It was a monkey humping move he used to do on Survivor.
What amazed me was how effortless Danny made it look.

Cheap Thrills
10-03-2007, 06:49 PM
"Faggot"?...tough language for the south aint it???
Just callin em like I see em. A fag is a fag.
Why ? Did that offend you ?
T.

XtrmWakeborder
10-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Danny been hitting the gym a lot and is really into boxing these days.
http://a71.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/95/m_40a73626f055809c86a1581272ad885e.jpg
And the juice...

RitcheyRch
10-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Most likely
And the juice...

OCMerrill
10-03-2007, 09:39 PM
Just callin em like I see em. A fag is a fag.
Why ? Did that offend you ?
T.
Alternative Lifestyle I think is the latest "fag" approved label.:eek:
What's up there Mr. CT? How are those flying critters treating ya?:D :D

Cheap Thrills
10-04-2007, 08:31 AM
What's up there Mr. CT? How are those flying critters treating ya?:D :D
Pffft. Alternative Lifestyle sheeesh. C'mon I've never been know for my Political Correctness. :D
I wrote a nasty little rant about it on my last post and realized it was a little overkill for this thread. So I saved the text and decided to play nice :D There'll be better times for that one.
No more Gnats in the shop the Raid took care of them until I leave another Banana Peel in the trash as bait.
You doing Ok ?
T.

Wet Dream
10-04-2007, 08:37 AM
:D :D
"FAG" is approved by the hetro community.

Sleeper CP
10-04-2007, 09:30 AM
He says the cops are waiting to see the video; well when they see him trying do dry hump Danny I think he's screwed.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

OCMerrill
10-04-2007, 10:07 AM
He says the cops are waiting to see the video; well when they see him trying do dry hump Danny I think he's screwed.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
He is 100% screwed not to mention that his mommy never told him to protect his head in a fall with his hands. It was like slow motion dumbass. He wasn't thrown over that fast.

totenhosen
10-04-2007, 01:17 PM
He is 100% screwed not to mention that his mommy never told him to protect his head in a fall with his hands. It was like slow motion dumbass. He wasn't thrown over that fast.
Because the guy had been apparently drinking. If he wasn't he should have been quick enough to put his hands in front of him.

Racey
10-04-2007, 01:33 PM
Fairplay got ****ed up!!! Check out the aftermath!!
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid353549946/bctid1213949974
I'm gonna have to take Bonaduce's side on this one, i never liked him until i heard him on the Stern show, he is hillarious, as well as crazy. Johnny Fairplay is just a plain D-Bag

RitcheyRch
10-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Thats what they were saying on the radio today.
Because the guy had been apparently drinking. If he wasn't he should have been quick enough to put his hands in front of him.

RitcheyRch
10-05-2007, 08:19 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/05/bonaduce-free-d-a-rejects-case/

Sleeper CP
10-05-2007, 08:59 AM
Fairplay will think twice before he pulls that stunt on anyone again. But how long before he files a Civil lawsuit ?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover