PDA

View Full Version : Canadian hospitals don’t care about their patients.

Tom Brown
10-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Lately, I’ve been feeling pretty tired. I’ve been working long hours and getting little sleep but this fatigue seems beyond what I would expect.
This morning, I decided to do something about it. I went to the hospital to get checked out. It was a little nippy and I didn’t feel like walking to my car so I took a company cube van from the loading dock. Nobody was using it and the keys were in it.
When I arrived at the hospital, there was no close parking. There were several spots right by the emergency room door but those spots were all reserved for doctors and occupied. Would anyone care to take any bets on those doctor’s ability to walk a few extra feet?
The only place really close to the emergency room door was the ambulance bay. There were two ambulances parked there but I was able to squeeze in between one of the ambulances and the main entrance door for emerg.
After crawling out the van window, I tried to squeeze between the van and the hospital wall to get to the emergency room door but couldn’t. I had to walk all the way around, through the main public entrance door, and into the ER from the inside.
What if I had not have been sufficiently ambulatory to make that trek? I guess they didn’t think of that. We clearly need some new hospital administration.
Once in ER, I had to wait over five hours. Finally, a doctor took a look at me. He said he couldn’t find anything wrong. Loser.
The guy was a foreigner. He probably found something wrong and just didn’t tell me because he doesn’t like round-eyes.
When I went back to the ambulance bay, the van was gone. I asked around. Nobody knew anything about it. After about an hour of crabbing to anyone who would listen, I managed to talk with the hospital superintendent. He informed me…. get this….. they towed my van. I said, “What the fu*k?” He started to whine about something to do with an ambulance zone but I cut him off, “What if I had been badly hurt? What if that was the only parking space and I was in desperate need of medical attention? Did you think about that before you towed me, asshole?”
The guy wouldn’t even pay for a cab to get me back to work.
These guys don’t give a shit about anyone but themselves. They park right up beside the door and make everyone else walk hundreds of feet without giving it a second thought.
Our medical system is bullshit.

Jbb
10-03-2007, 03:33 PM
Did the thought ever cross your mind to dial 911........and cruise in on a stretcher.....dumbass....?

Tom Brown
10-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Did the thought ever cross your mind to dial 911........and cruise in on a stretcher.....dumbass....?
If I had realized how poorly the hospital is run, I would have done that.
That's how I'm going in tomorrow, when I go in to have them remove the electrical tape and Kleenex bandage from the cut on my left hand.

Jordy
10-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Byron, stop hating!!! :D
RD SUX!!! :D

Jordy
10-03-2007, 03:39 PM
Our medical system is bullshit.
Sure gives us something to look forward to in the nightmarish event that Hilary is elected!!! :jawdrop: :( :confused:

Jbb
10-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Byron, stop hating!!! :D
RD SUX!!! :D
Not hating......Educating....:D
J....."Riding the rails to free healthcare on the backs of the taxpayers"...BB...:D

Tom Brown
10-03-2007, 03:41 PM
Sure gives us something to look forward to in the nightmarish event that Hilary is elected!!! :jawdrop: :( :confused:
There'll be no parking available right beside ER entrances, that's for damn sure.

Trailer Park Casanova
10-03-2007, 03:41 PM
We rent a house to the CIA.
That is, the Canadian Illegal Aliens.
5 Registered Nurses from Canada.
The pay and bennies are much better here in the US.
"Ya get sick, ya die" is their take on Canadas health care system.
Like going to the DMV.

Nord
10-03-2007, 03:42 PM
Your medical is free................what are you bitching about again?

Jbb
10-03-2007, 03:42 PM
If I had realized how poorly the hospital is run, I would have done that.
That's how I'm going in tomorrow, when I go in to have them remove the electrical tape and Kleenex bandage from the cut on my left hand.
Let me throw this nugget out there...simpletons....:D
Tom.....I heard you were observed throwing a burrito wrapper out the cube vans window ....while attempting to park Illegally....Is this true?
:D

Tom Brown
10-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Now don't start ragging on me for enjoying the occasional mondo burrito. Those things are delicious.

Jordy
10-03-2007, 03:44 PM
You get what you pay for is the point I believe Mr. Brown is trying to make here. :D

Jbb
10-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Now don't start ragging on me for enjoying the occasional mondo burrito. Those things are delicious.
Except you know they......er....stimulate your colon......thats besides the point....why was the wrapper carelessly thrown to the ground....?
I hate litterers...:mad:

Tom Brown
10-03-2007, 03:47 PM
I hate litterers...:mad:
I do too but there were no garbage receptacles around and in my condition, I would suggest it was more than a little understandable.

lucky
10-03-2007, 04:06 PM
Tom I suggest a lesson for these C.D.A's ( Canadian Doctorial assholes )
Now now hear me out brother! I deem it necessary for you to load up on bran filled Cheese muffins followed by jalipeno poppers , molsen ale - take some of that pink shit that makes your stomache feel better , then smoke a joint. Rub your Eyes with some onion Juice - Drink a ton prune juice , scratch your ass for several hours so its slightly bleeding , the next moring take a shit load of vitiam b so you feel queeze and look pale and shit ( where your mouth has the little drool hanging out the sides ) take a trip to the local Mcdonalds eat a egg mc SaUSage :) ( fag) take one bite , pass out , get a free ride to the emergency room via the cloth streatcher tied to the train of alaskan malimute dog team ( canadian ambulances ) when you come to several hours later - tell them that an Towel head asked you to hold a vial of white powder as you where in the mens wash room at the airport . then shit your self for godsake ........:idea:

Biglue
10-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Tom I suggest a lesson for these C.D.A's ( Canadian Doctorial assholes )
Now now hear me out brother! I deem it necessary for you to load up on bran filled Cheese muffins followed by jalipeno poppers , molsen ale - take some of that pink shit that makes your stomache feel better , then smoke a joint. Rub your Eyes with some onion Juice - Drink a ton prune juice , scratch your ass for several hours so its slightly bleeding , the next moring take a shit load of vitiam b so you feel queeze and look pale and shit ( where your mouth has the little drool hanging out the sides ) take a trip to the local Mcdonalds eat a egg mc SaUSage :) ( fag) take one bite , pass out , get a free ride to the emergency room via the cloth streatcher tied to the train of alaskan malimute dog team ( canadian ambulances ) when you come to several hours later - tell them that an Towel head asked you to hold a vial of white powder as you where in the mens wash room at the airport . then shit your self for godsake ........:idea:
Now that's good shit right there. :D
FAG. :D

hoolign
10-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Explain to me the free part??:rolleyes: Nothing is free! I just back paid a 8K bill for bud that's just went through cancer. Albeit it would be worse if i had to pay for the hospital, cancer removal operation and chemo...but still 8k is not "free" :rolleyes:

hoolign
10-03-2007, 06:34 PM
We rent a house to the CIA.
That is, the Canadian Illegal Aliens.
5 Registered Nurses from Canada.
The pay and bennies are much better here in the US.
"Ya get sick, ya die" is their take on Canadas health care system.
Like going to the DMV.
They don't have a clue what they are talking about! Our health care sysytem will not abandon you if you don't have the resourses. They will however make you back pay your health ins if you have neglected to pay it! :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
10-03-2007, 06:38 PM
They don't have a clue what they are talking about!
I'll second that. People complain like whiney bitches and, in some regards, they have some things to complain about but the Canadian health care system has saved a lot of lives.
The biggest issue facing Canadian health care is the policy of no public parking in the ambulance bays.

hoolign
10-03-2007, 06:41 PM
I'll second that. People complain like whiney bitches and, in some regards, they have some things to complain about but the Canadian health care system has saved a lot of lives.
The biggest issue facing Canadian health care is the policy of no public parking in the ambulance bays.
Don't be a smart ass with me Brown. I'll lacerate your tires on a long weekend! think 5 hours in ER is bad, wait till you have to book your mazda in 3 weeks ahead of time to get the tires replaced! :mad:

lucky
10-03-2007, 06:55 PM
I Bet One Of The Ambulances Had A Rd Sucks Licence Plate :d

lucky
10-03-2007, 06:58 PM
hOW F U CK ED UP CAN THE CANADIAN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM BE ? WASN'T HANSEN BORN THERE? :D :eek: :devil:

Baja Big Dog
10-03-2007, 10:07 PM
move to Mexico....prettty sure they would be open to your issues!!:D

Rexone
10-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Lately, I’ve been feeling pretty tired. I’ve been working long hours and getting little sleep but this fatigue seems beyond what I would expect.
This morning, I decided to do something about it. I went to the hospital to get checked out. It was a little nippy and I didn’t feel like walking to my car so I took a company cube van from the loading dock. Nobody was using it and the keys were in it.
When I arrived at the hospital, there was no close parking. There were several spots right by the emergency room door but those spots were all reserved for doctors and occupied. Would anyone care to take any bets on those doctor’s ability to walk a few extra feet?
The only place really close to the emergency room door was the ambulance bay. There were two ambulances parked there but I was able to squeeze in between one of the ambulances and the main entrance door for emerg.
After crawling out the van window, I tried to squeeze between the van and the hospital wall to get to the emergency room door but couldn’t. I had to walk all the way around, through the main public entrance door, and into the ER from the inside.
Tom, may I suggest that next time you need to get good parking just jump in the diamond lane to save some time. No need to leave early or arrive late and miss the good parking. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/thumbs/732idea.gif

hkunz
10-03-2007, 10:28 PM
I think it is that they get what they pay for, something like that:D

hkunz
10-03-2007, 10:31 PM
Now that I read the whole thing, somebody already said that.......

Tom Brown
10-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Tom, may I suggest that next time you need to get good parking just jump in the diamond lane to save some time. No need to leave early or arrive late and miss the good parking.
Do you remember that guy who somehow obtained the device the police and ambulance people use to synchronize the traffic lights so he can get to work without hitting any reds?
The problem with ignorance is that, even when I try to dream up the most ignorant bullshit I can think of, I can't compete with what people have already done.

Rexone
10-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Do you remember that guy who somehow obtained the device the police and ambulance people use to synchronize the traffic lights so he can get to work without hitting any reds?
The problem with ignorance is that, even when I try to dream up the most ignorant bullshit I can think of, I can't compete with what people have already done.
Look at the bright side Tom, your older and smart now. ;)

Keith E. Sayre
10-04-2007, 09:05 AM
A few years ago I met a guy here in Havasu named Stewart Young and he's the mayor of some town in Canada. You should have heard what he thought
about the health care system up there. He had participated and managed to
win the race around Vancouver Island which is about a 16 hour race and anyone that finishes it is crazy! Apparently is rougher than you can believe.
He had a hernia and a broken hand to fix after winning the race and was told
it would be several months before they could see him to repair his body! When he left here he went to Scottsdale where a friend lives and he had his
operations and paid for them himself.
I guess everytime someone gets a headache, they run to the emergency room since the price is right and it clogs up the system completely.
Don't even think about it Hillary.
Keith Sayre

OGShocker
10-04-2007, 09:16 AM
Tom,
You should have gone to Beechy. Dr. Tony is a GREAT Doctor, he has to be, we all know where he lives. :D
Sorry you are not feeling well and for your bad day.

Dave C
10-04-2007, 09:26 AM
I hear there are some great clinics in Frisco that can take care of you.... I hear they are big on anal probing and you might be missing a very important appendage after you leave... but those are the breaks.
plus we have plenty of parking and diamond lanes.

SB
10-04-2007, 11:18 AM
If you had shot yourself in the foot, they'd have paid more attention to you.
HEY
I just realized why Hilary likes socialized medicine AND gun control.

Shreve"T"
10-04-2007, 11:45 AM
Tom,
What about the Van ?????? Who went after the Van ???????:D :D :D :D

lucky
10-04-2007, 03:35 PM
I KNOW FOR A FACT there are some great clinics in Frisco that can take care of you.... I like the anal probing and you might be missing a very important appendage after you leave... but those are the breaks.
plus we have plenty of parkingIN THE REAR and diamond lanes are clogged up like blue toilets at a cheese expo .:D
LOVE YOU DAVE :D

spectras only
10-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Keith , Stewart Young is the mayor of Langford of Vancouver Island close to Victoria [ capital of BC ] . What did he participated in , a bicycle race ?

Tom Brown
10-04-2007, 05:32 PM
I guess everytime someone gets a headache, they run to the emergency room since the price is right and it clogs up the system completely.
Yes and it's killing our medical system.
Exactly for that reason, they make everyone wait for hours in the ER. They can't refuse to treat anyone but they can make people wait for many hours.
Sorry you are not feeling well and for your bad day.
I appreciate the thought.
Actually, I'm feeling great and there was no bad day. This thread started as an idea to think up the most inconsiderate and ignorant thing possible and post a thread about it.
In other words, this thread exists solely to mock ultra dennis.
I feel fine. I wouldn't borrow a company vehicle without mentioning it to someone. I try not to be obnoxious about parking the shortest distance possible of where I'm going. I would never park in the ambulance bay, and I wouldn't dream of blocking an ER entrance door.
Perhaps what I'm trying to say is the original story is just a bunch of made up shit.
What about the Van ?
I find myself concerned about the van too, however, there was no hospital trip, ER trip to be treated for fatigue, no ambulance bay parking, and no ER entrance door blocking. Most of these items remain to be done as life goals.

Jbb
10-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Yes and it's killing our medical system.
Exactly for that reason, they make everyone wait for hours in the ER. They can't refuse to treat anyone but they can make people wait for many hours.
I appreciate the thought.
Actually, I'm feeling great and there was no bad day. This thread started as an idea to think up the most inconsiderate and ignorant thing possible and post a thread about it.
In other words, this thread exists solely to mock ultra dennis.
I feel fine. I wouldn't borrow a company vehicle without mentioning it to someone. I try not to be obnoxious about parking the shortest distance possible of where I'm going. I would never park in the ambulance bay, and I wouldn't dream of blocking an ER entrance door.
Perhaps what I'm trying to say is the original story is just a bunch of made up shit.
I find myself concerned about the van too, however, there was no hospital trip, ER trip to be treated for fatigue, no ambulance bay parking, and no ER entrance door blocking. Most of these items remain to be done as life goals.
So Tom...how would you rate the hospital visit......?

Tom Brown
10-04-2007, 05:47 PM
So Tom...how would you rate the hospital visit......?
There was no hospital visit..... and it's Tom.

Jbb
10-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Thom.....Were the Doctors, and nursing staff attentive?

lucky
10-04-2007, 07:12 PM
your such a kill joy :rolleyes: :rolleyes: hey hows your ass :confused:

hoolign
10-06-2007, 12:02 AM
Noted!

Rexone
10-06-2007, 01:28 AM
Thom, I hear you bought a Jeep. Congrats.

hoolign
10-06-2007, 04:09 AM
Thom, I hear you bought a Jeep. Congrats.
What? Thom bought a jeep? Congrats Thom!

topless
10-06-2007, 05:52 AM
Congrats on the jeep Thom and I'm glad you're feeling better. Did your company make you pay to get the van out of impound? Next time you feel a little ill, drive across the border to the good ole US of A, we always let illegals get free health care. Hope that helps.:D :)