PDA

View Full Version : **Service Tech Job Opening**

Wizard29
10-03-2007, 06:48 PM
The company I work for in Rancho Cucamonga has an opening for a Service Technician. We manufacture machines used in the circuit board industry and have customers around the world. Occasionally, these machines break and/or need upgrades so Service Technicians are needed.
Applicants should have some technical experience and be familiar with basic electrical systems as well as general mechanical systems. Familiarity with computers is desired. Domestic and International travel is required, so possession of or the ability to obtain a US passport is a must. Work schedule is generally M-F 8-4:30 with occasional weekend travel possible. Salary DOE.
It's a good company to work for. If you are interested, PM me or reply here. We need somebody ASAP!

Cole Sanger
10-03-2007, 07:33 PM
If I lived out there, I would probably be all over it. Living in Arizona. Try some of the military/VA websites. Good labor and if they are as nieve about real work as I was when I got out, they will work for peanuts.

SummitKarl
10-03-2007, 08:21 PM
The company I work for in Rancho Cucamonga has an opening for a Service Technician. We manufacture machines used in the circuit board industry and have customers around the world. Occasionally, these machines break and/or need upgrades so Service Technicians are needed.
Applicants should have some technical experience and be familiar with basic electrical systems as well as general mechanical systems. Familiarity with computers is desired. Domestic and International travel is required, so possession of or the ability to obtain a US passport is a must. Work schedule is generally M-F 8-4:30 with occasional weekend travel possible. Salary DOE.
It's a good company to work for. If you are interested, PM me or reply here. We need somebody ASAP!
this is a great job for someone..I did this for several years for Amistar, Northeastern tool and Universal Instruments..especially cool if you can get the Pacific rim travel out of it.:D just stay current on your shots, because you can get nasty sick in a hurry:yuk:
other than the getting sick part those were the best jobs I ever had...way fun

beerjet
10-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Is it union . :notam:

Wizard29
10-04-2007, 05:18 AM
Is it union . :notam:
No. Plenty of other threads here for that discussion. Let's not make this one of them, please.
This is a great job for the right person...

OGShocker
10-04-2007, 05:55 AM
this is a great job for someone..I did this for several years for Amistar, Northeastern tool and Universal Instruments..especially cool if you can get the Pacific rim travel out of it.:D just stay current on your shots, because you can get nasty sick in a hurry:yuk:
other than the getting sick part those were the best jobs I ever had...way fun
Get your shots and pack your bags! I'll race you for the most frequent flyer miles in the next year!!!

Wizard29
10-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Bump for the midday reader who only reads the first page...

Wizard29
10-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Still open...

Glamasu
10-08-2007, 09:55 AM
:idea: :idea:

Sherpa
10-08-2007, 10:34 AM
what sort of pay grade are they offering-???
most of the stuff I'm seeing nowadays is in the 25 bucks/hr market, and for
that they're saying "experienced/sr level".......
I made that 15 years ago, and really hate of thought of going that far backward..
--Sherpa

Wizard29
10-08-2007, 10:53 AM
what sort of pay grade are they offering-???
most of the stuff I'm seeing nowadays is in the 25 bucks/hr market, and for
that they're saying "experienced/sr level".......
I made that 15 years ago, and really hate of thought of going that far backward..
--Sherpa
Yep. That's tough. Right now the salary range is $35K to $48K per year. But, that doesn't have to be Sr. level experience. A general aptitude and basic knowledge are all that is required. We provide quite a bit of training on the job. We have to. Our machines aren't something you see every day...