PDA

View Full Version : Today.... my life changed with a phone call & it feels very VERY weird

PunkAssBitch
10-03-2007, 07:41 PM
and I don't know in which order I should do the following....
cry.
laugh.
puke.
drink.
Could someone make me a cocktail? I'm too busy laughing & crying...
I am a GRANDMOTHER at the ripe old age of 37 :sqeyes: :eek: :cry: :messedup: :( :notam:
My grandson was born at 6:30 CST today. This is not exactly a proud/joyous celebration for us. My son...16. ('member him? :mad:) The girl...15.
Thankfully, the baby is being adopted by a great couple & they are ecstatic :)
Where's that cocktail????

Jordy
10-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Should you really be drinking at your age Grandma??? :D :D :D

riverbound
10-03-2007, 07:45 PM
congrats?
GILF!! :D

DILLIGAF
10-03-2007, 07:46 PM
I am getting ready to be a grandfather X2. My son just turned 23 and it has made him a lot more responsible. I think he now realizes the world does not revolve around himself...lol The 2 year old is fun as hell to hang with. When he starts to get cranky or needs a diaper change I hand him back

HocusPocus
that would for sure explain the emotional roller coaster... damn.

CornWater
Must be Zinfandel..
:D

MissB
10-03-2007, 07:47 PM
wow, congrats. Life's little lessons. The baby is healthy, will have a happy life and your son (:mad: ,:mad: :D ) and the girl can learn and grow. A drink is defiantly in order for you!

Mattman
10-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Ha Ha, he said GILF!!:D

riverbound
10-03-2007, 07:48 PM
I am getting ready to be a grandfather X2. My son just turned 23 and it has made him a lot more responsible. I think he now realizes the world does not revolve around himself...lol The 2 year old is fun as hell to hang with. When he starts to get cranky or needs a diaper change I hand him back
My mom did the same thing. :D

beaverretriever
10-03-2007, 07:49 PM
My question is; are the grand kids going to call you Gran Mama Punkassbitch?:D :D

DILLIGAF
10-03-2007, 07:51 PM
My mom did the same thing. :D
I had that talk with Justin a long time ago. When his son was very young and needed a diaper change he told me to do it. I immediately explained to him that my role will be to play with him, spoil him, laugh with him etc. Basically all the fun stuff BUT, when the work is required and he is around he will be doing that kind of stuff with no exceptions....lol He never tried that shit again :)

riverbound
10-03-2007, 07:53 PM
I had that talk with Justin a long time ago. When his son was very young and needed a diaper change he told me to do it. I immediately explained to him that my role will be to play with him, spoil him, laugh with him etc. Basically all the fun stuff BUT, when the work is required and he is around he will be doing that kind of stuff with no exceptions....lol He never tried that shit again :)
Did you and my mom go to the same seminar? ;)

DILLIGAF
10-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Did you and my mom go to the same seminar? ;)
We are just wise grasshopper :)

Boatcop
10-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Kathy and I became Grandparents at 38.
She celebrated by getting a tattoo. :D
We now have 3 (ages 14, 10 and 8) from our daughter and with our son getting married next June, hopefully we'll have a few more in the next couple of years.
Congrats on the new step in life. Are you going to be in his life? If not, I hurt for you. Having kids is one thing, but the love for a grandchild is immeasurable.

riverbound
10-03-2007, 08:01 PM
We are just wise grasshopper :)
Must come with age ;)

DeltaSigBoater
10-03-2007, 08:02 PM
:eek:
I cant fathom myself having a kid at 26, let alone when I was 16.
I think a drink (or several) are in order... good luck with everything!

HokeySon
10-03-2007, 08:14 PM
For what it is worth, I think that is very cool. I cannot imagine all the thoughts/feelings involved, but I am sure the adopting couple couldn't be more thankful.
Whatever else went on, giving the kid up for adoption to a great couple is one to put in the win column. I would be real proud of your boyu and the girl for that decision.

DILLIGAF
10-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Must come with age ;)
Some of us are aware of life decsions/consequences earlier than others.....
Nice shot accross the bow....but it isn't always the case. All you have to do is read the shit that gets posted here
:)

riverbound
10-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Some of us are aware of life decsions/consequences earlier than others.....
Nice shot accross the bow....but it isn't always the case. All you have to do is read the shit that gets posted here
:)
I learned the action= a consequence pretty young. so for the most part I have done OK.
I hear ya, some of the stuff posted here is downright comical.

3 daytona`s
10-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Only it was when I saw your CHEST;)

socalmoney
10-03-2007, 08:25 PM
Pretty nice for a grandma!!

Nord
10-03-2007, 08:59 PM
I have a dog..........and he can't have kids, so I am none of the above:D

BadKachina
10-03-2007, 09:13 PM
congrats?
Nice.

Sleeper CP
10-03-2007, 09:13 PM
congrats?
That's good:D
After reading this, I'm making myself a double Vodka Tonic:D
The adoption thing is great. I hope all are happy.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

MudPumper
10-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Hey Grandma..............NICE RACK!!!!:D

hkunz
10-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Congratulations. We've got three now, although the first one was at the ripe old age of 42 (she was 17, walked down the graduation aisle 9 months pregnant). They are a lot of fun, especially when you feed them chocolate and caffiene and send them home.

3 daytona`s
10-03-2007, 09:43 PM
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT:)

PunkAssBitch
10-03-2007, 11:18 PM
Hey man....I got carded tonight! WOOHOO! :D

PunkAssBitch
10-03-2007, 11:20 PM
congrats?
aaah yes....from MILF status, to GILF status. SWEET. LOL!
I ruv you Bill! :D

riverbound
10-03-2007, 11:27 PM
aaah yes....from MILF status, to GILF status. SWEET. LOL!
I ruv you Bill! :D
:D :D :D

PunkAssBitch
10-03-2007, 11:30 PM
that would for sure explain the emotional roller coaster... damn.
have you been tappin' my phone?

PunkAssBitch
10-03-2007, 11:49 PM
Kathy and I became Grandparents at 38.
She celebrated by getting a tattoo. :D
We now have 3 (ages 14, 10 and 8) from our daughter and with our son getting married next June, hopefully we'll have a few more in the next couple of years.
Congrats on the new step in life. Are you going to be in his life? If not, I hurt for you. Having kids is one thing, but the love for a grandchild is immeasurable.
that's awesome. I am starting to run out of room for another tattoo LOL...maybe I should buy a boat? ;)
the adoption is "open"....they have all of my contact info. I am the only one participating on the bio-paternal side. I don't know how thr relationship will pan out, but I'm not slamming the door shut on anyone or anything.
don't get me wrong...I'm not opposed to being a Grandma...just not right now. The timing & situation is not ideal, that's all....but whatever...that's how life goes. I am feeling torn over all of this. It's just....weird. I guess it's a lesson in "attachment" due to our bloodline, but "non-attachment" due to the situation...& fighting the urge to get "attached" in any way....make sense?
I am so grateful to know that baby is healthy & that the delivery went very well. Even happier to know that the adoptive family is on Cloud 9 & we've helped answer their prayers. That in itself is pretty damn cool.

PunkAssBitch
10-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Must be Zinfandel..
:D
ew!
couple of Sailor & Coke's down the hatch & I'm feelin' pretty groovy right now :D

PunkAssBitch
10-03-2007, 11:55 PM
I have a dog..........and he can't have kids, so I am none of the above:D
none of the above of what exactly? :D

PunkAssBitch
10-03-2007, 11:57 PM
isn't this normal for east county ???? :idea: :D
I don't live in El Cajon, Lakeside, or Santee! GEEZ! :rolleyes: ;)

PunkAssBitch
10-04-2007, 12:01 AM
wow, congrats. Life's little lessons. The baby is healthy, will have a happy life and your son (:mad: ,:mad: :D ) and the girl can learn and grow. A drink is defiantly in order for you!
we can only HOPE that those two will learn & grow from this experience. The girl...I think she's learned a HUGE lesson...as for my son :mad:....don't get me started....BLEH!

PunkAssBitch
10-04-2007, 12:05 AM
My question is; are the grand kids going to call you Gran Mama Punkassbitch?:D :D
LMAO....now how great would that be???

PunkAssBitch
10-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Hey Grandma..............NICE RACK!!!!:D
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT:)
aw shucks..... you guys made me blush! :D

topless
10-04-2007, 01:27 AM
cry.
laugh.
puke.
drink.
I am a GRANDMOTHER at the ripe old age of 37 :sqeyes: :eek: :cry: :messedup: :( :notam:
My grandson was born at 6:30 CST today. This is not exactly a proud/joyous celebration for us. My son...16. ('member him? :mad:) The girl...15.
My suggestion would be to rotate all four, I know I would.
I'm glad the kids made the right decision and made a childless couple very happy too. I'll have a drink for you tomorrow.

hoolign
10-04-2007, 02:26 AM
That's how old we were when we had our son...still together,, I just turned 40:jawdrop:

brianthomas
10-04-2007, 04:55 AM
Please thank those kids for being grown-up enough to know that it would be a mistake to keep the child and raise it themselves.
I was in my 30s before getting married and having kids, in that order. This is a tough world to be successful in let alone starting VERY young with a child.

OGShocker
10-04-2007, 05:09 AM
With all the texting, iPods, Xbox, PS-3, Wii, chat rooms, internet, sports and school work, where do 15 & 16 year olds find the time to have sex?
Congrat's to you on two fronts;
1. Having a little grandchild.
2. Having the sense to drink a REALLY good Rum. :D
I wish you all the best,
Mark

hoolign
10-04-2007, 05:12 AM
Please thank those kids for being grown-up enough to know that it would be a mistake to keep the child and raise it themselves.
I was in my 30s before getting married and having kids, in that order. This is a tough world to be successful in let alone starting VERY young with a child.
That sounds like.. because you couldnt get your shit together before you were in your 30's..no one else could?? There are alot of parents out there who had kids very very young..and have done just fine!

ratso
10-04-2007, 05:23 AM
This thread is worthless without pics... of the GILF...;)

hoolign
10-04-2007, 05:27 AM
Well I was seeing this chick once who's daughter came on to me .....
I read between the lines here Ratso and fixed it for ya :D

Jbb
10-04-2007, 05:28 AM
Bam!...........:D

ratso
10-04-2007, 05:28 AM
lol...:D

ck7684
10-04-2007, 05:33 AM
I know a guy who was a grandpa at 30...

ratso
10-04-2007, 05:42 AM
I know a guy who was a grandpa at 30...
:jawdrop:

OGShocker
10-04-2007, 05:45 AM
:D :jawdrop:
I am not surprised. Its cold in Minnesota the kids gotta stay warm somehow.

Mrs.Racer277
10-04-2007, 06:52 AM
OMG! Better make it a double :eek: :eek:
Life is just full of surprises.
PAB=1 HOT grandma :D

ratso
10-04-2007, 07:03 AM
OMG! Better make it a double :eek: :eek:
Life is just full of surprises.
PAB=1 HOT grandma :D
Definitely... I'd be her punkassbastard anytime...:D

Ziggy
10-04-2007, 07:09 AM
I guess we are on about the same schedule Tom. My grandson is two and his little sister in still baking in the oven, due in January.
I'm also on the same page with the doody diapers as you.;) :D

Ziggy
10-04-2007, 07:13 AM
that's awesome. I am starting to run out of room for another tattoo LOL...maybe I should buy a boat? ;)
the adoption is "open"....they have all of my contact info. I am the only one participating on the bio-paternal side. I don't know how thr relationship will pan out, but I'm not slamming the door shut on anyone or anything.
don't get me wrong...I'm not opposed to being a Grandma...just not right now. The timing & situation is not ideal, that's all....but whatever...that's how life goes. I am feeling torn over all of this. It's just....weird. I guess it's a lesson in "attachment" due to our bloodline, but "non-attachment" due to the situation...& fighting the urge to get "attached" in any way....make sense?
I am so grateful to know that baby is healthy & that the delivery went very well. Even happier to know that the adoptive family is on Cloud 9 & we've helped answer their prayers. That in itself is pretty damn cool.
This in itself can and will be very gratifying to you. I have a friend that adopted 2 kids after several years of trying for their own....and yes they love them as if their own.

MBlaster
10-04-2007, 07:18 AM
Children having children isn't good.
Good luck raising your kids and grandchild.
Best of luck..

TRUMP TIGHT
10-04-2007, 07:35 AM
Must come with age ;)
That might explain it.:D

DILLIGAF
10-04-2007, 08:08 AM
I guess we are on about the same schedule Tom. My grandson is two and his little sister in still baking in the oven, due in January.
I'm also on the same page with the doody diapers as you.;) :D
Congrats on the new one coming. Trump Tights new son Dylan is due at the end of this month. The Doc is expecting the kid to be somewhere in the 10lb range :jawdrop:

riverbound
10-04-2007, 08:14 AM
Congrats on the new one coming. Trump Tights new son Dylan is due at the end of this month. The Doc is expecting the kid to be somewhere in the 10lb range :jawdrop:
No wonder he had to get rid of the little boat:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Poor mom

pixilatedpussy
10-04-2007, 10:12 AM
cry.
laugh.
puke.
drink.
I am a GRANDMOTHER at the ripe old age of 37 :sqeyes: :eek: :cry: :messedup:
You are a GILF!:D :D :D Everything will work out Angel...I know it. Love ya baby! xoxoxox See ya Saturday!;)

pixilatedpussy
10-04-2007, 10:13 AM
They did the right thing & I am very excited for the new family. Way to go hunny buns!;)

NastyOne
10-04-2007, 10:21 AM
Well.... Not to be a dick but maybe you should put down the cocktails and have a long talk with your son. It comes across as this not being the first mistake he's ever made.
Also, you were pregnant with him at 20?... 21?.... Not exactly setting the bar.
Im just sayin'

PunkAssBitch
10-04-2007, 11:06 AM
Well.... Not to be a dick but maybe you should put down the cocktails and have a long talk with your son. It comes across as this not being the first mistake he's ever made.
Im just sayin'
Not to be a bitch, but...you ARE a dick...and a miniscule one, if that.
Whatever. I don't need to explain myself or my life to a 26 year old Vienna sausage wielding angry little focker.....
have a nice day!

pixilatedpussy
10-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Im just sayin'
I guess Im another piece of crap mom then right???? :mad: Since I was married & had my very first child at 19. 2nd at 21 & now pregnant with 3rd at 32. Hmm....Happily married for 12 years.....??? You sir...are an azzhole!
And...FYI....her son may not be the perfect protegy...but he is still her SON! Have some compassion would you dik head!

pixilatedpussy
10-04-2007, 11:09 AM
Whatever. I don't need to explain myself or my life to a 26 year old Vienna sausage wielding angry little focker.....
have a nice day!
;) He is a dork...so don't worry about him. ;)

riverbound
10-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Im just sayin'
Dont be mad because the best part of you ran down your moms leg.
I had my first son at 21 my wife was 20 at the time she got pregnant and had him at 21. I would like to know your point and what you are trying to say.

Mrs.Racer277
10-04-2007, 11:16 AM
have a nice day!
I just spit my soda. :D Thanks for the laugh
;) He is a dork...so don't worry about him. ;)
LOL

Biglue
10-04-2007, 11:23 AM
Im just sayin'
We were 23 and 20 when we had our first. Since then we've had our two boys. Yeah it wasn't ideal but since then we've had to take the bull we call life by the horns and run ran with it. It's been great and no so great. We just stuck it out. I want to believe that our determination to stick it out and be responsible came out of good parenting.
Best of luck PAB. Both good and sad to hear about the baby being adopted for sure, but in the long run the baby will have that many more people who will love them as parents and grand parents.

ratso
10-04-2007, 11:45 AM
Im just sayin'
My mom had her first child at the age of 16 (me)
My parents were married then and still are...;)
Where sir would you prefer the bar be set?:idea:

Jbb
10-04-2007, 11:47 AM
have a nice day!
If I didnt know any better.....I'd have thought you were talking to Brown....:p

DeltaSigBoater
10-04-2007, 01:12 PM
Im just sayin'
Dude… WTF?
You indirectly accuse PunkAssBitch of being an alcoholic, “telling her to put down the cocktails”, then question her parenting, since her teenage son had a child. Then you diss on her again because she had her son at 20/21, and by having him at that age didn’t set the bar to your expectations! Didn’t your parents teach you if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all? Speaking of your parents, how old were they when you were born? Your parents obviously did a shitty job of raising you.
Lets see your 26.
Your Display name is NastyOne, I’ll give you that one for free!
Custom User Title: Master Debater – Funny, something I’d expect my 14 year old cousin to come up with.
You’re one crazy mo fo’ is that self-proclaimed?
Your Location is Rancho, Rancho What?
Your interest: Hoes… & boats too. Wow you’re 26 and still calling women Hoes.
Occupation – Project Manager. Seems like everyone these days is a project manager doesn’t it?
Your physical age might be is 26, but your mental age is definitely 16. I think you need to publicly apologize to everyone on ***boat who you chastised for having children before they were ______ (whatever age you think that should be).

MBlaster
10-04-2007, 03:08 PM
My mom had her first child at the age of 16 (me)
My parents were married then and still are...;)
You are obviously the exception. Most early teen pregnancys that don't go down the adopion or abortion road wind up in a vicious cycle of welfare, poverty, dropping out of school, and regretful thoughs of what might have been.

RitcheyRch
10-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Congrats.
Planning on getting a walker anytime soon. :D :D

ColeTR2
10-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Congratulations! just don't let him get near those beauty's in your avatar, he mite start nursing. ;)
http://www.***boat.com/forums/image.php?u=17950&dateline=1176852579

Tom Brown
10-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Congratulations, Angel.
Every once in a long while, life takes a brief pause from the intense suction. :cool:

IMPATIENT 1
10-04-2007, 08:29 PM
we can only HOPE that those two will learn & grow from this experience. The girl...I think she's learned a HUGE lesson...as for my son :mad:....don't get me started....BLEH!
sounds like its time for military school, it straightened my little bro out