PDA

View Full Version : It Just Strikes Me As Being Funny.

Cheap Thrills
10-05-2007, 01:14 PM
I was driving to the post office and passed by the local OB-GYN office and they had this posted on their sign. I don't think I'll order one. :confused:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/100_0312.JPG
:D
T.

HocusPocus
10-05-2007, 01:21 PM
it could be scary to get one of those!

fat rat
10-05-2007, 01:29 PM
Probally more than I want to see!:eek:

hkunz
10-05-2007, 01:53 PM
You need to spend more time at sea, then you'd jump right on that.

Cheap Thrills
10-05-2007, 03:25 PM
You need to spend more time at sea, then you'd jump right on that.
That would have to be a lot of sea time. Half the women in this town are geriatric walker pushers that have to wrap em in diapers to keep em from draggin the ground :D
T.

HokeySon
10-05-2007, 03:39 PM
That would have to be a lot of sea time. Half the women in this town are geriatric walker pushers that have to wrap em in diapers to keep em from draggin the ground :D
T.
Do you know that by personal experience?

RitcheyRch
10-05-2007, 03:47 PM
I dont even want to know what is on those calendars.

Cheap Thrills
10-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Listen up. As hard as it's going to be to accept if your grandmother or mother gets to the age where she/they will have to depend on you to help take care of them instead of putting her in some half ass rest facility
You will learn also. It aint pretty.
I'm not proud of the fact that I know but yes I do know.
Next stupid question ?
T.

HokeySon
10-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Listen up. As hard as it's going to be to accept if your grandmother or mother gets to the age where she/they will have to depend on you to help take care of them instead of putting her in some half ass rest facility
You will learn also. It aint pretty.
I'm not proud of the fact that I know but yes I do know.
Next stupid question ?
T.
Lighten up Francis. You weren't talking about your mother or grandmother. You were baggin' on "half the women in [your] town" for having to bind up their genitals to keep them from draggin' the ground.
Since you are gettin' all sensitive now, I guess the next stupid question would be to ask if you are UltraDumbandYoung's alter ego?

Cheap Thrills
10-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Lighten up Francis. You weren't talking about your mother or grandmother. You were baggin' on "half the women in [your] town" for having to bind up their genitals to keep them from draggin' the ground.
Since you are gettin' all sensitive now, I guess the next stupid question would be to ask if you are UltraDumbandYoung's alter ego?
You're fixing to rattle the wrong fućking cage buckwheat. You brought it to a personal level with the stupid question. I gave you the answer to your stupid question , leave it at that.
T.

HokeySon
10-05-2007, 08:21 PM
You're fixing to rattle the wrong fućking cage buckwheat. You brought it to a personal level with the stupid question. I gave you the answer to your stupid question , leave it at that.
T.
Uhh,,, it wasn't a stupid question ... it was a joke ... just like you joking about the old broads .... But then you get all Mr. Senstive.
So I guess theanswer to my second question is yes then? You are kin to UltraDumbandYoung?
Whatever.
Oh and by the way, I have been there too.

Cheap Thrills
10-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Thanks you have a nice evening too (http://boxstr.com/templates/default2/images/nothumb.gif);)
As far as being Mr. Sensitive no I wasn't. I answered your question. Although it was a stupid question.
You seen one at that age you've pretty much seen em all.
You came back with more of your bullshit on the defensive with a lame insult and I answered to that too.
If my answers offend or upset you then stop asking them. Me Mad ? Nope.
T.

OCMerrill
10-05-2007, 09:12 PM
T.
So what I am understanding here CT is this statement would give Tom Brown wood?:D
Maybe use one of those smiley faces so it's pretty clear it's a joke. No one can see you face or hear you laugh as you type. :)

Cheap Thrills
10-05-2007, 09:17 PM
So what I am understanding here CT is this statement would give Tom Brown wood?:D
I don't think Tom would make it past the OB-GYN sign without blowing a wad.:D
T.

OCMerrill
10-05-2007, 11:10 PM
I don't think Tom would make it past the OB-GYN sign without blowing a wad.:D
T.
:eek: :D :D

HokeySon
10-06-2007, 07:43 PM
Thanks you have a nice evening too (http://boxstr.com/templates/default2/images/nothumb.gif);)
You seen one at that age you've pretty much seen em all.
That's what my wife tells me about 19 year old strippers. But I tell her that until my research is totally complete, I cannot be sure. :D
HS<---- will make a practice of using smiiles from now on.

scarabrick2
10-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Hendersonville
Do you know a car dealership called FARR motors ???
If so please let me know. My buddy dad owns it and I would like to get in touch with his son.
Rick