PDA

View Full Version : Who else likes a good teabag

maxwedge
10-07-2007, 08:12 AM
I just drove down to the local bagel place and spent $6.50 on a cup of Numi organic aged earl grey tea and a bagel. Sure I could have bought a dozen bagels and a whole box of lipton at the grocery store for the same money, but I love the whole experience. The tea tastes awesome and the artwork looks like something off the cover of a Zepplin album. Besides the girls at bagel place always give the dog free bagel chips just for sticking her head through the drive up window, throwing the cute head tilt, and making pathetic squeeking noises like like she's been starving for a week. Suckers! Sure it seems like a waste of money, but the whole experience just makes the day start out right. Great makerting anyway.:D
http://www.worldpantry.com/numitea/img/product/numi-10170.jpg

Big Warlock
10-07-2007, 09:07 AM
LOL, I thought you got drunk and got Tea Bagged!!!! lol:D

~FM
10-07-2007, 09:52 AM
I don't like tea at all maxwedge. The only reason I'm intruding on your thread is to report that Havasu Hangin' may have brainwashed me - I read the title of this thread three times before I realized it said teabag and not "beating" ("The beatings will continue until morale improves." - Edit: That is his siggy. )
Did the beatings stop yet? :idea: I'm not that certain the morale has improved is why I ask. :D
Sorry for the intrusion go back to tea talk. :)