PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love the smell of turkey cooking!

hoolign
10-07-2007, 08:54 AM
Happy (1 day early) Thankgiving day canucks!

~FM
10-07-2007, 08:56 AM
Hope you and your family have a nice Thanksgiving, Hooli. :)
Happy Turkey Day Canadian HB members. :)

hoolign
10-07-2007, 08:57 AM
You to FM!
I'm kinda in suck up mode around here so I gotta help. It aint gonna last long though cause I gotta clean the garage..and 10w30 dont mix well with stuffing LOL.. She also dont like coveralls in her kitchen :D :D

Kim Hanson
10-07-2007, 09:04 AM
Happy (1 day early) Thankgiving day canucks!
Its never a happy ThanksGiving, more like sit back and drink beer and watch Marcys side fight over the remote control on what to watch, I like to take some beer ( LOTS ) into the assult room ( puter room ) and close the door till I have to cut up the bird.........( . )( . ).........
Have a Good One bud !:cool: :cool:

hoolign
10-07-2007, 09:05 AM
Its never a happy ThanksGiving, more like sit back and drink beer and watch Marcys side fight over the remote control on what to watch, I like to take some beer ( LOTS ) into the assult room ( puter room ) and close the door till I have to cut up the bird.........( . )( . ).........
Have a Good One bud !:cool: :cool:
LMFAOROTF!!! SOME?? BWAHHAHAAAAAAA A A A:D :D Take the batteries outta the remote..watch the frenzy LOL

Kim Hanson
10-07-2007, 09:08 AM
I hope you have a good one also Babe.........( . )( . )...........;) :D

Wicky
10-07-2007, 09:10 AM
:D Don't forget to give thanks and praise to Jah!!!:D

Kim Hanson
10-07-2007, 09:10 AM
LMFAOROTF!!! SOME?? BWAHHAHAAAAAAA A A A:D :D Take the batteries outta the remote..watch the frenzy LOL
They would call 911, we have an Emergency here.........( . )( . )..........:D :D

hoolign
10-07-2007, 09:12 AM
The Journal of American History?? :rolleyes:
I'll thank the farmer that grew this bird and a couple a kudo's out to the Budweiser family! :D

Kim Hanson
10-07-2007, 09:12 AM
I give thanks to the Turkey who died to feed us vultures and my Mah :D :D ...........( . )( . ).............

Wicky
10-07-2007, 06:03 PM
:d :d :d

Wicky
10-07-2007, 06:04 PM
The Journal of American History?? :rolleyes:
I'll thank the farmer that grew this bird and a couple a kudo's out to the Budweiser family! :D
You're a funny mofo hooli!!:D