PDA

View Full Version : How Bout Dem Cards!!!

AZKC
10-07-2007, 12:45 PM
Good weekend for AZ teams. :D :D

Havasu1986
10-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Good weekend for AZ teams. :D :D
Bad weekend for So. Cal teams. :mad: :mad:

phebus
10-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Good momentum builder, and with Leinert hurt, no mor quarterback controversy.

Xlration Marine
10-07-2007, 12:54 PM
A win is a win, but another 3 point game. I would like to see them win one. I didn't see the game, but I was at the Seahawk game. The Hawks threw it away and the cards win was pure luck, just like last week. Steelers suck any way. But it will be nice to see them win and shut up the A-HOLES. I hate people that jump on the band wagon as well, bunch of punks. What do you think, Can they pull 6 more wins out of their butt's?

Xlration Marine
10-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Good momentum builder, and with Leinert hurt, no mor quarterback controversy.
I didn't see that, the baby got hurt, ah to bad. He just lives down the road from me. Good for Warner.

BadKachina
10-07-2007, 12:58 PM
A win is a win, but another 3 point game. I would like to see them win one. I didn't see the game, but I was at the Seahawk game. The Hawks threw it away and the cards win was pure luck, just like last week. Steelers suck any way. But it will be nice to see them win and shut up the A-HOLES. I hate people that jump on the band wagon as well, bunch of punks. What do you think, Can they pull 6 more wins out of their butt's?
You could say that about the two losses they have too. They were both buy 3 points. The fact is, they are in every game this year, they have a legitimate shot at the playoffs, they have the talent. 6 more wins? I like our chances.

Bow Tie Omega
10-07-2007, 01:23 PM
Yeah, but as far as QB contreversy, Warner did not look any better than Leinart when running the conventional offense today.... And I do not see Warner running the no huddle for a complete game. Broken clavicles take a little while.....The Cards advantage up to now has been the complete change of offensive philosophy in the middle of the game and confusing opposing defenses. I hope they can figure something out.

OverKill
10-07-2007, 01:24 PM
There doing much better than last year for sure.

Bow Tie Omega
10-07-2007, 01:38 PM
A win is a win! I hope they can keep it going with Mr no huddle

Xlration Marine
10-07-2007, 05:23 PM
You could say that about the two losses they have too. They were both buy 3 points. The fact is, they are in every game this year, they have a legitimate shot at the playoffs, they have the talent. 6 more wins? I like our chances.
That would be funny as hell if they went to the big game and WON. That would shut up all of the people that bash them on the local radio.

BadKachina
10-07-2007, 05:25 PM
That would be funny as hell if they went to the big game and WON. That would shut up all of the people that bash them on the local radio.
Now you're getting out of hand.:)