PDA

View Full Version : Denver Fans?

thatguy
10-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Well, I been outside for a while. Insulating tanks on my 5th wheel. Just getting caught up on scores.
My team (Cleveland) lost today , as expected, to New England. They did show promising signs of improvement, however, and actually belong in the NFL now.
I can not express the joy exploding in my heart right now as I look at what the Chargers did to Denver.
I remember a few weeks ago all the gloating on here by Bronco fans stating how they were going to mop up on the Raiders. They snuck out of their own stadium with a last play win. Of all the teams in the NFL there is one I "Dislike", that is the Ravens because of that arrogant ass coach of theirs.
BUT there is ONE team that I truly hate, and that is the Broncos.
Bronco fans, even hometown fans are easily the most fairweather fans in the league. All talk when its a sure thing, all excuses when losing.
I'm sure that there are some true fans, but being here in CO working for the last year, I can say that the ones I meet are complete idiots.
Is anybody out there as happy as I am about the Chargers complete sodomization of the donkeys?
Tommy

Brady Bunch
10-07-2007, 06:39 PM
SODOMINATION......LMAO!
Go CHARGERS............

thatguy
10-07-2007, 07:00 PM
I know one thing, there would be a lot more Broncos fans here today if the score was reversed.
My point EXACTLY!! :D
Tommy

Throttle
10-07-2007, 07:02 PM
yep
f the chargers! they should have showed up last week when it made a difference... in the div.
sorry charger fans

thatguy
10-07-2007, 07:04 PM
yep
f the chargers! they should have showed up last week when it made a difference... in the div.
sorry charger fans
Yes, that is true. Cleveland is 2-3 now. BUT they knocked off 2 divisional teams. Ravens and Bengals.
But God, how I love seeing denver get pasted. :)
Tommy

Throttle
10-07-2007, 07:25 PM
Of all the teams in the NFL there is one I "Dislike", that is the Ravens because of that arrogant ass coach of theirs.
Bronco fans, even hometown fans are easily the most fairweather fans in the league. All talk when its a sure thing, all excuses when losing.
I'm sure that there are some true fans, but being here in CO working for the last year, I can say that the ones I meet are complete idiots.
Tommy
Here is an example of a "complete idiot" fan that could not handle being beat by Denver. found all this in the back of one of our trucks after a game in AZ. Maybe you should hang with some different peeps if you are only meeting idiots, cuz most fans are just loyal to thier teams, some have class and others dont!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/100_0759.JPG
:mad:

Mandelon
10-07-2007, 07:27 PM
How did it get all over the ground?

thatguy
10-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Denver fans threw it there.
Tommy

Throttle
10-07-2007, 07:32 PM
It was either there or all on the freeway, so I hate to say it but I told the parking attendant that he could bring me a trash can or it was gonna stay home with the home team...

Throttle
10-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Denver fans threw it there.
Tommy
the spineless bastard that put it there was just lucky it did not end up in his front seat with a swollen azz

Miss Throttle
10-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Well, I been outside for a while. Insulating tanks on my 5th wheel. Just getting caught up on scores.
My team (Cleveland) lost today , as expected, to New England. They did show promising signs of improvement, however, and actually belong in the NFL now.
I can not express the joy exploding in my heart right now as I look at what the Chargers did to Denver.
I remember a few weeks ago all the gloating on here by Bronco fans stating how they were going to mop up on the Raiders. They snuck out of their own stadium with a last play win. Of all the teams in the NFL there is one I "Dislike", that is the Ravens because of that arrogant ass coach of theirs.
Is anybody out there as happy as I am about the Chargers complete sodomization of the donkeys?
Tommy
Wow!!! You obviously have never been to Invesco Field, maybe you should try going sometime "just" to see how dedicated they really are, Bronco Fans are VERY dedicated. I lived there for 7 years as a matter of fact one of the reasons I moved there was for the Bronco's. I dont know where you were in Colorado but, I know the whole State pretty much shuts down when they are playing. If I recall they did win the super bowl a few years ago, so i guess they dont suck that bad. Every team has a rough time every once in while, I guess its our turn right now, but we will be back.... and by the way there are idiots everywhere not just in Colorado.

Throttle
10-07-2007, 07:38 PM
rut roh... you go go girl
i thought you were waxing the boat again tonite while I am at work...

Miss Throttle
10-07-2007, 07:41 PM
Here is an example of a "complete idiot" fan that could not handle being beat by Denver. found all this in the back of one of our trucks after a game in AZ. Maybe you should hang with some different peeps if you are only meeting idiots, cuz most fans are just loyal to thier teams, some have class and others dont!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/100_0759.JPG
:mad:
Nice, see there are idiots everywhere......

Miss Throttle
10-07-2007, 07:45 PM
rut roh... you go go girl
i thought you were waxing the boat again tonite while I am at work...
I already did honey!!! I did that @ 4:00 this morning after you left for work. :)

Throttle
10-07-2007, 07:46 PM
I already did honey!!! I did that @ 4:00 this morning after you left for work. :)
I left at 3 this morning, lol:D

Miss Throttle
10-07-2007, 08:01 PM
I left at 3 this morning, lol:D
Actually it was 3:09 according to the clock in the room. I slept in a lil. Sorry. :)

cc322
10-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Wow!!! You obviously have never been to Invesco Field, maybe you should try going sometime "just" to see how dedicated they really are, Bronco Fans are VERY dedicated. I lived there for 7 years as a matter of fact one of the reasons I moved there was for the Bronco's. I dont know where you were in Colorado but, I know the whole State pretty much shuts down when they are playing. If I recall they did win the super bowl a few years ago, so i guess they dont suck that bad. Every team has a rough time every once in while, I guess its our turn right now, but we will be back.... and by the way there are idiots everywhere not just in Colorado.
Nicley stated, wow never even herd of some one bagging on Bronco fans:confused: Listen very carefull to what Miss Throttle is saying basicly there are only two football towns One is in Denver and the other is in Greenbay. BTW Go Broncos and I am here.

Boozer
10-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Win or lose I'm still a fan, still proudly wearing my colors, and will be cheering on my team for the next 11 Sundays. It sucks getting to know how you browns fans have felt for the last decade, hopefully its just a fluke and the broncos will get it back together. I have confidence that jay cutler will take the broncos to the superbowl at some point amd mike shanahan will have one more superbowl win under his belt before his career is over.
And as far as fairweather broncos fans go.... We must have experienced almost 40 years of great weather considering that every broncos game has been sold out since the 60's. And im sure every game for thw next 40 years will be sold out too. Win or lose this still is and always will be broncos country.
Nicley stated, wow never even herd of some one bagging on Bronco fans:confused: Listen very carefull to what Miss Throttle is saying basicly there are only two football towns One is in Denver and the other is in Greenbay. BTW Go Broncos and I am here.

Ziggy
10-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Win or lose I'm still a fan, still proudly wearing my colors, and will be cheering on my team for the next 11 Sundays. It sucks getting to know how you browns fans have felt for the last decade, hopefully its just a fluke and the broncos will get it back together. I have confidence that jay cutler will take the broncos to the superbowl at some point amd mike shanahan will have one more superbowl win under his belt before his career is over.
And as far as fairweather broncos fans go.... We must have experienced almost 40 years of great weather considering that every broncos game has been sold out since the 60's. And im sure every game for thw next 40 years will be sold out too. Win or lose this still is and always will be broncos country.
Investco sure looked pretty empty toward the end of 3rd qrtr today ;) :D
Just pulling the leg a bit, Denver has a strong fan base that is loyal.

thatguy
10-08-2007, 03:32 AM
At least I got you guys to speak up. That trash deal sucks.
But you have to understand, My first trip to a cleveland game was in '63. Been a hardcore Browns fan since. My suffering is legendary. It is MY JOB to hate Denver!:D
Tommy

thatguy
10-08-2007, 03:35 AM
BTW, I have been to a Bronco's home game, against Cleveland. It was less scary than I went to Browns at Raiders. THAT was scary! :D
Tommy

drtywhat
10-08-2007, 06:35 AM
Tommy
And how many superbowls have the chargers won??????? :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

thatguy
10-08-2007, 07:02 AM
And how many superbowls have the chargers won??????? :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
Less than Denver has LOST!!! :D
Tommy

Focker
10-08-2007, 10:05 PM
Tommy
fock u bastard

Focker
10-08-2007, 10:08 PM
i was at invesco field this week,
class act by fans, had a great time and do they know how to party.
was treated to drinks for 3 days by strangers who insisited on buying our drinks when they found out we came from Calif for the game.
I was also one of the 617 fans in the stands at the end of the game:D

Scarab Jet
10-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Not that anybody is askin', but...
My favorite team: The Pac
Ones that I can't stand:
- Ravens (for the same reason as stated above)
- Cowboys (too much arrogance, who nominated them as America's team anyways)
- Broncos (for the same reason as stated above and more)
- 49er's (not sure why, there is somethin' about them or their fan that bothers me, maybe somebody can help me out here)
Off my soap box for now...

thatguy
10-09-2007, 02:02 AM
fock u bastard
WaaaaaHH. See what I mean?
Tommy

JetBoatRich
10-09-2007, 03:31 AM
i was at invesco field this week,
class act by fans, had a great time and do they know how to party.
was treated to drinks for 3 days by strangers who insisited on buying our drinks when they found out we came from Calif for the game.
I was also one of the 617 fans in the stands at the end of the game:D
I would have stuck around as well:sqeyes:
amazed at the beating they took at home last Sunday:devil: wondering how or if they can bounce back :idea: no better time for a bye week:jawdrop: