PDA

View Full Version : Aqualights

Cole Sanger
10-08-2007, 04:02 AM
Check out this website. http://www.aqualights.org/pictures.htm
They have this boat with the swim platform that rotates down automaticly to let the wave runner off. The online store also has a few pretty cool under water lights and camera's that mount to the boat.

Magic34
10-08-2007, 06:33 AM
2 things.
My little girl would not have her body anywhere near the edge of a boat at night, let alone have her feet off the edge especially with sharks.
#2, I dont want to see what is under me because I probably would never go back.

Jyruiz
10-08-2007, 06:37 AM
I think it is cool. Those sharks are harmless and most sharks feed/hunt at night.

Magic34
10-08-2007, 06:38 AM
I think it is cool. Those sharks are harmless and most sharks feed/hunt at night.
Harmless? You standing on that platform then?

HemiDude
10-08-2007, 06:55 AM
Very cool a friend of mine has these on his 40' SeaRay...good when the water is NOT murky, otherwise all you see is green muck...

Cigalert
10-08-2007, 06:59 AM
They're little reef sharks for the love of potatoes. A parrot is a lot more dangerous than those little guys.

Magic34
10-08-2007, 07:08 AM
They're little reef sharks for the love of potatoes. A parrot is a lot more dangerous than those little guys.
They like potatoes? :D
I can almost guarantee you that if you are standing on that platform and sharks are there like they were, your foot is getting bit.

Jyruiz
10-08-2007, 07:11 AM
I will, and will even pet them.:)

Cigalert
10-08-2007, 07:20 AM
They like potatoes? :D
I can almost guarantee you that if you are standing on that platform and sharks are there like they were, your foot is getting bit.
Foot might get nibbled I'll give you that. They're curious animals. But the chances of one of them wittle cuddily wuddilys mauling my foot off is about as likely as Notre Dame beating UCLA. Wait a minute....
It's about as likely as the Bears taking out the undefeated Packers....damn I just can't do it today.

HokeySon
10-08-2007, 09:11 AM
My little girl would not have her body anywhere near the edge of a boat at night, let alone have her feet off the edge especially with sharks.
How do you expect to catch them if you don't use a little bait???:D

Trailer Park Casanova
10-08-2007, 10:05 AM
We ordered our new boat with them to be factory installed.
Of course, the boat arrived from the factory without them.
Thought they'd be nice when anchored and the kids are hanging out on the boat at night, or moored in the Keyes.

Nord
10-08-2007, 10:08 AM
I'll eat a shark................

DeltaSigBoater
10-08-2007, 10:13 AM
They are cool, but I dont use my boat @ night to justify installing them.
I know a quite a few people who have them on express cruisers & sportfishers really cool going through the harbor, tied to the dock, or sitting a Catalina... Other than that pointless