PDA

View Full Version : The bug.

Mandelon
10-08-2007, 11:32 AM
At lunch over the weekend my family and I were sitting around the dining area table munching away. My daughter suddenly lets out a loud " YUCK!" We all look at her...what's wrong???
There's a little bug in my milk.....she carries on about how gross that is...oh yuck, oh nasty.....eww ewww blaaaagghhh. After listening to her carry on and on about this near death experience that she barely survived.....
I reached over, picked up the cup and drank the milk...with the bug. :sqeyes:
My wife is laughing, my son is visibly impressed and my daughter was finally rendered speechless. I got up from the table and went back off to work in the yard.
Dad's are so unpredictable... :D

PunkAssBitch
10-08-2007, 11:45 AM
what if it was the brain eatin' amoeba???? :D

phebus
10-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Probably a coodie bug. They don't hurt guys, but girls don't like them. :D

Kim Hanson
10-08-2007, 11:55 AM
what if it was the brain eatin' amoeba???? :D
He would have survived :D :D ...........( . )( . )...........

djunkie
10-08-2007, 11:56 AM
Eewwwwww!!!!! Gross!!!!!!!!:crossx: :crossx:

Kim Hanson
10-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Eewwwwww!!!!! Gross!!!!!!!!:crossx: :crossx:
Now you sound like a girl.........( . )( . ).......:D :D

That Guy
10-08-2007, 12:13 PM
At lunch over the weekend my family and I were sitting around the dining area table munching away. My daughter suddenly lets out a loud " YUCK!" We all look at her...what's wrong???
There's a little bug in my milk.....she carries on about how gross that is...oh yuck, oh nasty.....eww ewww blaaaagghhh. After listening to her carry on and on about this near death experience that she barely survived.....
I reached over, picked up the cup and drank the milk...with the bug. :sqeyes:
My wife is laughing, my son is visibly impressed and my daughter was finally rendered speechless. I got up from the table and went back off to work in the yard.
Dad's are so unpredictable... :D
Stud.....:D :D

OutCole'd
10-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Admit it, you're too cheap to waste the milk.....:D

DeltaSigBoater
10-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Not what I was expecting :D Whats kind of bug was it?
I picked my daughter (6) up from school friday and she announced she was a vegetarian...So I told her she couldn't have breakfast anymore. "YES I CAN DAD!"...:D I said no, milk comes from cows so no cereal, butter comes from cows so no butter on your oatmeal, eggs come from chicken so no omelets.
She said,"I mean the unhealthy stuff, DAD!". I told her meat, dairy, and eggs are healthy...she said,"no dad, stuff like salt!". I said OK, you can be a no salt vegetarian.
Where do kids get this stuff... Teachers are suppose to be teaching Read, Writing, & Arithmetic! Not “eating beef, chicken, fish, dairy is unhealthy and bad for you!”

ck7684
10-08-2007, 01:04 PM
My grandpa was eating some cereal that had bugs in it once. When we pointed it out to him, he simply said "adds nutrition" and kept right on eating it...

Ziggy
10-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Les or Bear got nothin' on you Mande :D:D Must've been one of the yummy green goo filled ones...HakunaMatata :D:D

Trailer Park Casanova
10-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Kids version of tequila with the worm.