PDA

View Full Version : Props to Adrian @ Savage

MKEELINE
10-08-2007, 02:57 PM
After launching the boat fri. afternoon I discovered that I had a fuel fitting that was leaking. It was about 5 PM so I figured I was screwed. I called Savage and they said come on down. Well, I pull in there with my little ol' 20' v drive and they took care of me like I had a 40' Skater. This may just be business as usual for these guys, but I really appreciated Adrian helping me out in a pinch.

shippingguy
10-08-2007, 03:05 PM
After launching the boat fri. afternoon I discovered that I had a fuel fitting that was leaking. It was about 5 PM so I figured I was screwed. I called Savage and they said come on down. Well, I pull in there with my little ol' 20' v drive and they took care of me like I had a 40' Skater. This may just be business as usual for these guys, but I really appreciated Adrian helping me out in a pinch.
AJ (Adrian) and the Savage Marine as a whole has been great for myself as well. They have me as a customer for a lifetime. Service is top quality and when I get my boat back it looks exactly the way it was left.
BTW: AJ if you are lurking. Good times Saturday:D
Oh and remember to give Bob Teague a call:)
Mike

Throttle
10-08-2007, 03:36 PM
sounds like another example of quality peeps... it must be true then, you dont not have to own a dcb to have good work done there... lol

shippingguy
10-08-2007, 03:38 PM
sounds like another example of quality peeps... it must be true then, you dont not have to own a dcb to have good work done there... lol
I know for a fact you don't. I also even got AJ to hang the whole weekend on my ULTRA. I told him I would put DCB stickers on it so he would go with us and he said not to worry about it.:) :D
Mike

Throttle
10-08-2007, 03:44 PM
I know for a fact you don't. I also even got AJ to hang the whole weekend on my ULTRA. I told him I would put DCB stickers on it so he would go with us and he said not to worry about it.:) :D
Mike
good stuff there :D

plaster dave
10-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Adrian always takes good care of me as well. I dont own a DCB either.

Phat Matt
10-08-2007, 04:18 PM
They have always been good to me as well. I was even sporting a Savage Marine shirt at the UCLA game on Saturday. :D

shippingguy
10-08-2007, 04:58 PM
They have always been good to me as well. I was even sporting a Savage Marine shirt at the UCLA game on Saturday. :D
Interesting!!! AJ if you are lurking where is my T-shirt buddy??? Only been waiting since the LA Show.:D

DCBDaytona
10-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Interesting!!! AJ if you are lurking where is my T-shirt buddy??? Only been waiting since the LA Show.:D
Maybe just maybe...:D

Kilrtoy
10-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Or did you just call him!!!!!!!!!!

DCBDaytona
10-08-2007, 05:27 PM
Or did you just call him!!!!!!!!!!
Que?:confused: No comprendo Senor.

JB in so cal
10-08-2007, 05:46 PM
You will never go wrong at Savage, especially if Karsten works on your ride!!

shippingguy
10-08-2007, 05:54 PM
Yeah buddy maybe I should be contacting you, huh:)

Kilrtoy
10-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Que?:confused: No comprendo Senor.
Sorry, just press one for ENGLISH