PDA

View Full Version : Beware~~~~

LHC30Victory
10-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Of that Photoglou guy! :idea:
We went to Anaheim Chevy to look at a car for my dad's 80th b/day and ended up getting a great deal on just what we needed for him and then Jay helped us with the shiny new red convertible CORVETTE for us :D
ITS JAY'S FAULT!!!
Thank You Jay~!~~~:D :D :D as always, a wonderful car shopping/buying experience!!!

INSman
10-09-2007, 05:24 AM
Congrats Ted, Mimi gonna' let you drive her new car ?!? :eek: :D

ChumpChange
10-09-2007, 08:25 AM
You finally got that Vette. Congrats Ted.

PHOTOGLOU
10-09-2007, 04:31 PM
Of that Photoglou guy! :idea:
We went to Anaheim Chevy to look at a car for my dad's 80th b/day and ended up getting a great deal on just what we needed for him and then Jay helped us with the shiny new red convertible CORVETTE for us :D
ITS JAY'S FAULT!!!
Thank You Jay~!~~~:D :D :D as always, a wonderful car shopping/buying experience!!!
It was kinda funny.... Ted and Mimi walk in I tell them the Car is coming right up.. Ted says yeah yeah yeah, as Mimi was on the phone Ted says "What about the Corvette?" Can you do $XX,000 for both? I said sure Ted replied Wait that was to easy.... Mimi gets off the phone I say Hi Mimi Ted wants to talk to you about something smile at Ted and walk away... Ted tells me we'll take the Cadillac and be back another day for it We want the Corvette for the way home...
Ted, hope you got the garage cleaned out didn't seem like Mimi was going for the "we'll just park YOUR CAR in the driveway remark...
Ted and Mimi, once again Thank you for your repeat and referral business..
Let me know when your stopping by again I'll have the cars both detailed for you....
Jay

LHC30Victory
10-10-2007, 04:35 AM
What's really great is that Jay worked it out so we don't have to share it with SEVEN other people :D
Hear that Mark? :idea:

OGShocker
10-10-2007, 04:59 AM
What's really great is that Jay worked it out so we don't have to share it with SEVEN other people :D
Hear that Mark? :idea:
The nicest thing about dealing with Jay is, you don't have to make SEVEN trips to the finance guy over SEVEN different offers before you drive out with your new car. :D
I heard that Ted. Congrat's on the new ride!

AZJD
10-11-2007, 11:02 AM
Going to see Jay is like looking a stripper in the eye. It's gonna cost ya a little bit of dough, but it is well worth it!:D
Congrats on the Vette!

LHC30Victory
10-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Hey Jay, I just checked out the Heads up display...yup, all three digit places work - VERY WELL:jawdrop: :idea: :D :D

Boatcop
10-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Yeah. You gotta be careful with that Photoglou dude.
If you walk in to buy a lug nut, you'll drive out in a brand new truck.
:D

LHC30Victory
10-15-2007, 05:29 PM
Yeah. You gotta be careful with that Photoglou dude.
If you walk in to buy a lug nut, you'll drive out in a brand new truck.
:D
Alan do you know JAY?:idea: :)

INSman
10-15-2007, 05:56 PM
Hey Jay, I just checked out the Heads up display...yup, all three digit places work - VERY WELL:jawdrop: :idea: :D :D
I think that makes you "guilty" by your own admission as respects the charge of SPEEDING !!! :eek: :D

LHC30Victory
10-15-2007, 08:59 PM
I think that makes you "guilty" by your own admission as respects the charge of SPEEDING !!! :eek: :D
No, it may have been at startup when all the digits are initialized - mr smarty pants :D

INSman
10-15-2007, 09:14 PM
No, it may have been at startup when all the digits are initialized - mr smarty pants :D
May have been but I bet your testimony under oath may indicate otherwise :eek: ;)

Kilrtoy
10-17-2007, 06:24 PM
YOU BOUGHT MY F***IN CAR
I had a one day a wek lease on that thing...
Congrats that is an awesome car, But I did fart in teh seat a few months back:D

LHC30Victory
10-17-2007, 06:30 PM
YOU BOUGHT MY F***IN CAR
Congrats that is an awesome car, But I did fart in teh seat a few months back:D
Thanks, we love it.
BTW = I guess that makes us even for what I DIDN'T tell you that I did to your DCB :idea: :jawdrop: :D