PDA

View Full Version : Stereo Shop in OC Recommendations

Quality Time
02-28-2006, 07:47 AM
Looking for recommendations for a shop in or close to south Orange County (south OC if possible) to bump up my current factory system. Nothing exotic. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

1Shockwaveguy
02-28-2006, 10:21 AM
Looking for recommendations for a shop in or close to south Orange County (south OC if possible) to bump up my current factory system. Nothing exotic. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
If Fontana is too far then the only good shop I can recommend is Competition Soundworks in Artesia but they will ream you. You can wheel and deal with them but I got their "lowest" quote and then went to my friend that works in Fontana and the regular prices were 3/4 the cost for the same shit.
If Fontana isn't to far go to the Al And Ed's off the 15 Freeway and ask for Dallas. Tell him you know Jeremy and Juan (my friend and I) he should know who you are talking about just by name but if not remind him they did the install on our Excursions. These guys are not your typical Al and Ed's installers, I am picky when it comes to my stereo systems and they went beyond my expectations.

Quality Time
02-28-2006, 09:46 PM
If Fontana is too far then the only good shop I can recommend is Competition Soundworks in Artesia but they will ream you. You can wheel and deal with them but I got their "lowest" quote and then went to my friend that works in Fontana and the regular prices were 3/4 the cost for the same shit.
If Fontana isn't to far go to the Al And Ed's off the 15 Freeway and ask for Dallas. Tell him you know Jeremy and Juan (my friend and I) he should know who you are talking about just by name but if not remind him they did the install on our Excursions. These guys are not your typical Al and Ed's installers, I am picky when it comes to my stereo systems and they went beyond my expectations.
Thanks for the reply.

cc322
02-28-2006, 10:08 PM
Good friend of mine works at Al&Eds In Aliso Viejo also the owner will hook you up with some good discounts. Just had my truck done there and he does good work.

Quality Time
03-01-2006, 07:42 AM
Thanks, I'll give them a call.

JB in so cal
03-01-2006, 08:30 AM
QT,
what exactly do you want to do? I have an F250 and want to get new speakers, sub and ?? Post what you find out.

Quality Time
03-01-2006, 09:08 AM
JB,
I would like to add an amp, upgrade/add speakers to the existing factory system. Maybe I should clairfy, this is in the boat. The truck will be next :boxed: I'll be happy to let you know what I find out.