PDA

View Full Version : It Just Don't Get Any Better That This !

Cheap Thrills
10-09-2007, 06:21 PM
Threw some Cool Ratt Tunes on the sound system kickin it in the garage. Got the Peaveys Rocking so hard the monitor screen is shrinking with the bass hits.
PLUS I Just Opened A Big Can Of Smoked Oysters and cracked the cap on a fresh beer Mmmm , mmmm
It just don't get any better,
Life is good. ;)
T.enjoying the simple things

boatsnblondes
10-09-2007, 07:31 PM
And then you wake up in the morning with dragons breath.....:(

WTMFA
10-09-2007, 07:33 PM
Shame shame shame, you shoulda known better, than to cheat on me!
Saw them at the LA forum back in the 80's. Kept the ticket stub cause I knew I wouldn't remember the show. Ahhh those were the days!
Now about those oysters:yuk: :D

Cheap Thrills
10-09-2007, 07:53 PM
And then you wake up in the morning with dragons breath.....:(
I'm gonna blow up a balloon in the morning and send it to ya :D
Shame shame shame, you shoulda known better, than to cheat on me!
Saw them at the LA forum back in the 80's. Kept the ticket stub cause I knew I wouldn't remember the show. Ahhh those were the days!
Now about those oysters:yuk: :D
I like Ratt those boys sure do throw out some good Jams.
If I had known you liked Oysters I would have saved ya some :D
How bout a cold beer. ?
T.past my bedtime

Kim Hanson
10-09-2007, 08:30 PM
Threw some Cool Ratt Tunes on the sound system kickin it in the garage. Got the Peaveys Rocking so hard the monitor screen is shrinking with the bass hits.
PLUS I Just Opened A Big Can Of Smoked Oysters and cracked the cap on a fresh beer Mmmm , mmmm
Life is good. ;)
I love that shit \ oysters and beer / I gave up that Ratt stuff along time ago though, now its all about BASS.............( . )( . ).............Cheers and now I am thinking about oysters :(

OnlyMoney
10-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Are you sure u didn't throw any Brie into the mix?????? :idea:
:D :D :D

DeltaSigBoater
10-09-2007, 08:36 PM
I love me some oysters, but I never got a taste for the canned variety :yuk:
Fresh or nothing for me :D

WTMFA
10-09-2007, 08:40 PM
I'm gonna blow up a balloon in the morning and send it to ya :D
I like Ratt those boys sure do throw out some good Jams.
If I had known you liked Oysters I would have saved ya some :D
How bout a cold beer. ?
T.past my bedtime
Mmmmmmmm, Beeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr.
Beer+me=:D

Cheap Thrills
10-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Are you sure u didn't throw any Brie into the mix?????? :idea:
:D :D :D
:D Ya know I haven't had any Brie in a while. I wonder what an Oyster and some Brie would taste like on a Ritz ? :idea:
I love me some oysters, but I never got a taste for the canned variety :yuk:
Fresh or nothing for me :D
I'd love some fresh ones
Hell I gotta settle for what I can get. I live about 650 mi from the nearest coast line. Fresh oysters here are ,,, well ,, not so fresh, canned is safer :p
T.

Cheap Thrills
10-09-2007, 08:48 PM
I love that shit \ oysters and beer / I gave up that Ratt stuff along time ago though, now its all about BASS.............( . )( . ).............Cheers and now I am thinking about oysters :(
Cheers Brothah. I got more Oysters, C'mon I'll fix ya a mess of em.
Of course fixing a mess only entails opening a can and tossing you a fork .. Dig In! :D
T.

KahunaJuice
10-10-2007, 03:40 AM
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: And then you wake up in the morning with dragons breath.....:(

hoolign
10-10-2007, 06:28 AM
Sounds like a perfect mix..except Ratt...huck sme OZZY on there... and your "Gettin down like Tom Brown"!

Caljamr
10-10-2007, 06:57 AM
Garage, beer, oysters and good old 80's music. :D
I saw RATT at the Cow Palace in San Francisco in the early 80's. The opening band was Bon Jovi. What comes around goes around and around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5gMeXz2YMw

Cheap Thrills
10-10-2007, 07:09 AM
Sounds like a perfect mix..except Ratt...huck sme OZZY on there... and your "Gettin down like Tom Brown"!
I believe the OZ belted out a tune or two sometime last night during my Oyster & Beer Fest.
Damn these late nights and early mornings are killin me :D
get your mail ?
T.
Garage, beer, oysters and good old 80's music. :D
I saw RATT at the Cow Palace in San Francisco in the early 80's. The opening band was Bon Jovi. What comes around goes around and around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5gMeXz2YMw
Great Vid Great Group. I still love the old 80s hair bands Motley Crue kicks out some mean tunes too.
Wild Side ! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eza_JcuQWvk&mode=related&search=m%C3%B6tley%20cr%C3%BCe%20crue%20music%20vi deo%20wild%20side%20tommy%20lee%20vince%20neil)
T.

hoolign
10-10-2007, 07:12 AM
I believe the OZ belted out a tune or two sometime last night during my Oyster & Beer Fest.
Damn these late nights and early mornings are killin me :D
get your mail ?
T.
Back atcha!

Baja Big Dog
10-10-2007, 07:26 AM
Damn...thats gonna make some nice farts!!!
Keep a lighter around when the bubble bursts!!!:D

Baja Big Dog
10-10-2007, 07:27 AM
Life is good. ;)
Thrown in a bug zapper, and you got some quality entrainment!!

Caljamr
10-10-2007, 07:33 AM
I wonder if it's in some of our DNA that drinking beer and kicking back just watching a bug zapper is fun times. Or is it that after a 6 pack or two anything is fun?