PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts & prayers to a dear friend & ***boater...

pixilatedpussy
02-28-2006, 09:10 AM
As some of you may already know,yesterday Nice n Hott's baby girl was admitted into Mission Choc Hospital. Lil Kristen has had what we think is the stomach flu for several days & became SEVERELY dehydrated. She stayed overnight for more tests. Please say a prayer for our dear friends Kim & Will & baby Kristen. We havent heard anything yet other than she still has not urinated or had a bowel movement since Sun.
We love you Kimi & Will & Matty & Especially you "party girl...Kristen"!!!!!!!!!! Kisses!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

OGShocker
02-28-2006, 09:12 AM
Prayers delivered!
Our thoughts are with you guys.
Mark

djunkie
02-28-2006, 09:32 AM
You got it. Hope she gets better soon.

pixilatedpussy
02-28-2006, 09:41 AM
Thanks you two! Its pretty sad that I have only recieved 2 responses in over 20 mins. This site has become lame & this is exactly why I havent been on much! Unless there are tits/ass or an argument of some sort...the important things in life arent that on this site. see ya over on the new ISL. :rolleyes:

a catered life
02-28-2006, 09:43 AM
didn't know but my prayers are there..i hope the lil one pulls thru with the less amount of problems...please let us know how she's progressing

Hardly Satisfied
02-28-2006, 09:43 AM
hope she gets better soon

Aqua Boogie1
02-28-2006, 09:47 AM
Prayers go out..........................

barbigrl
02-28-2006, 09:48 AM
Prayers for little Kristen... :(
Pixi, I think HB has just been slow lately, I know I only lurk abut once a day now..... and the next day a lot of the same threads are still up...

Mrs. casean
02-28-2006, 09:54 AM
Tina! I'm so sorry she sick! Please tell them I'm thinking about them and Kristin! She's the little party girl I remember :D Keep us posted on how she's doing! Stay strong for them too! I'm sure they need good friends now and I know you are one of them...

Mrs.Racer277
02-28-2006, 09:56 AM
They have been in my thoughts and prayers since last night. And so have you hun. :) Let me know if you get any updates. XXOO

Squirtin Thunder
02-28-2006, 09:56 AM
As some of you may already know,yesterday Nice n Hott's baby girl was admitted into Mission Choc Hospital. Lil Kristen has had what we think is the stomach flu for several days & became SEVERELY dehydrated. She stayed overnight for more tests. Please say a prayer for our dear friends Kim & Will & baby Kristen. We havent heard anything yet other than she still has not urinated or had a bowel movement since Sun.
We love you Kimi & Will & Matty & Especially you "party girl...Kristen"!!!!!!!!!! Kisses!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo
I am not sure we have met them yet. But our prayers and thoughts go out to the little one and the family. Very scarry stuff !!!
Jim

chub
02-28-2006, 10:00 AM
Prayers said!

pixilatedpussy
02-28-2006, 10:01 AM
For those of you who have responded........thank you, I can tell you all are good people & family & friendship mean as much to you as it does me!
Mel...I hope you are right, & I will give the peeps of HB the benefit of the doubt....
Dia...thank you, no change yet.
Linds...she is such a tuffy! I hope she pulls thru..they all mean so much to me!
Jim...you met them a few time, they have the white Rinker. They are very very dear friends of Geza & I.

MOBrien
02-28-2006, 10:05 AM
scary stuf indeed. get better kid-o.
:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:

BowTie Rick
02-28-2006, 10:08 AM
It must be going around. My 18 month old daughter had to get an I.V. after 2 days of the same thing last week. She bounced back and is her same old self now but I will admit, it is a helpless, scary feeling not seeing them get better and not being able to do anything about it. Good call going to the hospital. I'll say a prayer for her.

pixilatedpussy
02-28-2006, 10:14 AM
It must be going around. My 18 month old daughter had to get an I.V. after 2 days of the same thing last week. She bounced back and is her same old self now but I will admit, it is a helpless, scary feeling not seeing them get better and not being able to do anything about it. Good call going to the hospital. I'll say a prayer for her.
They had Kristen on 2 iv's & still nothin...last I heard. They are checking her blood & kidneys for other problems. Im glad your baby pulled thru. Kristen has been ill since we all came back from Dumont last week. I think she got sick Thurs night! Then she was admitted yesterday.... :cry:

PlyaPlya22
02-28-2006, 10:17 AM
My thoughts and prayers go out to the lil one and her family. I truly hurts when they are so young and innocent. Keep us posted Tina.
Eric

pixilatedpussy
02-28-2006, 10:19 AM
My thoughts and prayers go out to the lil one and her family. I truly hurts when they are so young and innocent. Keep us posted Tina.
Eric
Thankyou sweetheart! Love you....xoxoxx

JB in so cal
02-28-2006, 10:22 AM
Pix,
I don't know these folks but my nephew has been through open heart surgery twice and I certainly know they must be shaken by what is happening to them right now. CHOC is a great place and the docs will do all they can.
Thoughts and prayers.

LAFD
02-28-2006, 10:25 AM
never meet them before but they have my prayers. hang in there....

SummitKarl
02-28-2006, 10:28 AM
Done Deal,
Wishing the Nice N Hots all the best... :)

Squirtin Thunder
02-28-2006, 10:36 AM
Jim...you met them a few time, they have the white Rinker. They are very very dear friends of Geza & I.
Damn it, Oh no that is who I was thinking that poor little girl. They are all in our prayers. Any good word yet ???

NoCal NoBoat
02-28-2006, 10:37 AM
Prayers and Positive Thoughts from NoCal

Mrs. 89Checkmate
02-28-2006, 10:38 AM
My prayers for the little girl and her family. I am a Neonatal Intensive Care nurse and recognize the seriousness of little Kristin. Positive thoughts. Children are amazingly healing creatures and I am sure that she will be on the road to recovery soon.

Waldo
02-28-2006, 10:42 AM
Pix...Prayers have already been said for Kristen, her family, and yours. I am sorry for what they/you are all going through. I know all too well how it feels. We just had a HUGE scare as well...I'm sure that's all it will be for her!
My son was there two weeks ago for 4 days/nights with a meningitis diagnosis (turned out to be viral and not bacterial, which is good). I took him in and they started tests & treatment immediately...no foolin' around. CHOC @ Mission is the best. The pediatric staff is awesome. The nurses on that ward are, by far, the best I have experienced. He's back to his 'ol self causing trouble. She is in good hands with them and the good Lord.
Keep us updated!

pixilatedpussy
02-28-2006, 10:43 AM
My prayers for the little girl. I am a Neonatal Intensive Care nurse and recognize the seriousness of little Kristin. Positive thoughts. Children are amazingly healing creatures and I am sure that she will be on the road to recovery soon.
Thankyou!
I havent heard any news yet.................waiting impatiently! :cry:

pixilatedpussy
02-28-2006, 10:45 AM
Pix...Prayers have already been said for Kristen, her family, and yours. I am sorry for what they/you are all going through. I know all too well how it feels. We just had a HUGE scare as well...I'm sure that's all it will be for her!
My son was there two weeks ago for 4 days/nights with a meningitis diagnosis (turned out to be viral and not bacterial, which is good). I took him in and they started tests & treatment immediately...no foolin' around. CHOC @ Mission is the best. The pediatric staff is awesome. The nurses on that ward are, by far, the best I have experienced. He's back to his 'ol self causing trouble. She is in good hands with them and the good Lord.
Keep us updated!
Oh god! Im glad all turned out well! Thats what I was thinking may be wrong with her, but I didnt want to say anything when with her yesterday. Im soooo scared for them! Thank you...Im sure I will be back to myself when things get better. :rollside:

riverroyal
02-28-2006, 10:49 AM
both my boys were born there,one was in Choc for a few days.Hope everything works out ok.Go look at the riverroyal west wing in cardiac,Ive just seen my bills from the last year,holy ,,,,,,,,Money is no object when it comes to health and kids.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-28-2006, 10:50 AM
Hay momma................
I didn't even know she was sick...............I haven't been on much either.
I hope Kristen is ok.............J's mom always says " Nonews, is good news."
Not like that helps, I know. She is in our thoughts and prayers............as are Kimmie and Will...............Tell them we are thinking of them and are here if they need us ok.
Call me if you need to. I mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
02-28-2006, 10:51 AM
Hay momma................
I didn't even know she was sick...............I haven't been on much either.
I hope Kristen is ok.............J's mom always says " Nonews, is good news."
Not like that helps, I know. She is in our thoughts and prayers............as are Kimmie and Will...............Tell them we are thinking of them and are here if they need us ok.
Call me if you need to. I mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!
I call you in a bit.

Parker Dreamin
02-28-2006, 10:51 AM
Our daughter that is 2.5 years old was sick for about 2 weeks, tossing her cookies, not eating, etc.... the good thing is that she would hold her fluids down and kept the intake up. Just this week she started eating again and is back in action. For two weeks she did not want to do anything but lay on the couch........ we kept a good eye on her and so far, everything has worked out.
our thoughts, prayers and hopes are with this family and any others dealing with the same thing.....

pixilatedpussy
02-28-2006, 10:54 AM
Our daughter that is 2.5 years old was sick for about 2 weeks, tossing her cookies, not eating, etc.... the good thing is that she would hold her fluids down and kept the intake up. Just this week she started eating again and is back in action. For two weeks she did not want to do anything but lay on the couch........ we kept a good eye on her and so far, everything has worked out.
our thoughts, prayers and hopes are with this family and any others dealing with the same thing.....
yeah...Kristen cant keep anything down, she started vomitting vile & blood & well thats when they admitted her & hooked her up to iv's.

pixilatedpussy
02-28-2006, 10:55 AM
both my boys were born there,one was in Choc for a few days.Hope everything works out ok.Go look at the riverroyal west wing in cardiac,Ive just seen my bills from the last year,holy ,,,,,,,,Money is no object when it comes to health and kids.
My youngest was born there too! It is a great hospital.
I will check out the site. Thanks :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-28-2006, 11:05 AM
This is our little Kristen............
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f371/Chimelle/DSC00887.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f371/Chimelle/DSC00885.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f371/Chimelle/DSC00933.jpg
She is a very fun and loving little girl !!!!!! :p

pixilatedpussy
02-28-2006, 11:06 AM
No change, Kim said she tried to give Kristen some bananas ...she took a few bites & drank some water, but still is the same as yesterday. Kristen finally had a bowel movement, but it wasnt what they wanted to see...so that was aminor set back. Kim says she will call me in a lil while, she hasnt seen a nurse or Dr yet this morning & she is a lil irritated so she was going to buzz the nurse & call me back.

pixilatedpussy
02-28-2006, 11:07 AM
I Love you my lil Party Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-28-2006, 11:09 AM
I Love you my lil Party Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:
I love you more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
02-28-2006, 11:10 AM
I love you more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:
xoxoxoxo Thankyou hunny.............I need to go to the hospital & see them. I will call you later today.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-28-2006, 11:15 AM
xoxoxoxo Thankyou hunny.............I need to go to the hospital & see them. I will call you later today.
That's good for her to have you there!!!!!! Believe me I know!!!!!
Call me for anything!!!!!!!! Even a extra shoulder!!!!! Or laugh!!!!

Waldo
02-28-2006, 11:16 AM
Cute little blondie! Gotta love their little bellies. My daughter is 4 1/2 and has a little belly...Hope she doesn't get mine :boxed:

GHT
02-28-2006, 11:16 AM
Let us know if she is doing better.. I HATE it when kids are sick like that, it breaks my heart (yes I have one)..
God Bless..

Roaddogg 4040
02-28-2006, 11:17 AM
I don't know them either but my prayers are with them. What a beautiful little girl! Just like my grand kids. Get well soon.
Steve

MR HARLEY
02-28-2006, 11:30 AM
Beautiful little girl, my thoughts and prayers will be with her.

Biglue
02-28-2006, 11:32 AM
Pushing a prayer their way Pixie. Hope their little girl gets better soon. God bless.
louie.

vegasriverjunkie
02-28-2006, 11:37 AM
Prayers are with the family...scary stuff when it's the little ones

little rowe boat
02-28-2006, 11:45 AM
She is adorable.
May God bless her with a speedy recovery and comfort her family and keep them strong through this difficult time. I ask this in Jesus name .AMEN.

hotsand65
02-28-2006, 12:06 PM
She is beautiful - our prayers are with her and her family.

Mr. Pixilated
02-28-2006, 12:16 PM
I am not sure we have met them yet. But our prayers and thoughts go out to the little one and the family. Very scarry stuff !!!
Jim
They were the family on Memorial Day with us, they had the Rinker...

Mr. Pixilated
02-28-2006, 12:48 PM
As of 12:45 pm Tuesday,
Tina,Pixi, was going down to the hospital to give Will and Kimmi a shoulder to lean on....No word on Lil Kristen's condition.....Please send a prayer!!!

IN2-IN2MX
02-28-2006, 01:08 PM
Ohmygosh! I haven't really been on lately and had no idea. So sorry to hear this. Poor lil momma. Of course she is in our thoughts and prayers. Please give Kim and and Will a hug from us...everything will be ok.

Redwing247
02-28-2006, 01:59 PM
As of 12:45 pm Tuesday,
Tina,Pixi, was going down to the hospital to give Will and Kimmi a shoulder to lean on....No word on Lil Kristen's condition.....Please send a prayer!!!
Any news?
Our small group have her in prayers. Hoping a good news soon.

lucky
02-28-2006, 02:09 PM
prayers being del, as we speak -- I hate when anything happens to the lil ones :( chris

Gayleen
02-28-2006, 02:13 PM
I don't know these folks, but the NW group sends our thoughs and prayers for her and her family.
My daughter got sick when she was a year old. She would not eat or drink for a hole day. I spent a half an hour on the phone with the nurse going over her condition. Thankfully she pulled out of it on her own. I hope Little Kristen gets better soon.

Mr. Pixilated
02-28-2006, 02:51 PM
Pixi, got to see her around lunch, Kristen gave her a big smile, and said Hi TTTTTIIIIIINNNNAAAAA.....Still no news on problem with her. They think it might be the ROTA virus. Apparently it is worse then the flu and is a big problem with little kids. But not for sure...Tina is on her way back home...One thing that the Doctor said was that her Co2 count was an eight and normal is around twenty...I'm no doctor but I know the score of a football game 20 to 8 is not good...Tina will let everyone know after she gets home....
THANKS,
Geza(Mr. P)

Waldo
02-28-2006, 03:02 PM
Pixi, got to see her around lunch, Kristen gave her a big smile, and said Hi TTTTTIIIIIINNNNAAAAA.....Still no news on problem with her. They think it might be the ROTA virus. Apparently it is worse then the flu and is a big problem with little kids. But not for sure...Tina is on her way back home...One thing that the Doctor said was that her Co2 count was an eight and normal is around twenty...I'm no doctor but I know the score of a football game 20 to 8 is not good...Tina will let everyone know after she gets home....
THANKS,
Geza(Mr. P)
Thanks for the update!

02-28-2006, 03:20 PM
Prayers for Kristen & the family. Stay Strong!
-----Rob

Mrs.Racer277
02-28-2006, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the update G. Tell Tina to call if she needs anything.

OGShocker
02-28-2006, 04:17 PM
THANKS,
Geza(Mr. P)
Thanks for the update, Geza.

J540
02-28-2006, 04:29 PM
Hey Tina
Just saw this thread, Tell Will&Kim we send our love, and hope she gets better soon. Talk to G yesterday he didn't mention it. Please let us know if anything changes.
JOHN.

Mr. Pixilated
02-28-2006, 04:39 PM
Hey Tina
Just saw this thread, Tell Will&Kim we send our love, and hope she gets better soon. Talk to G yesterday he didn't mention it. Please let us know if anything changes.
JOHN.
Didn't want you to miss any work.....Oh to late!!!!Ford called me today , they told me that your truck is a POS, something about the driver not knowing how to drive...
:yuk:

Mr. Pixilated
02-28-2006, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the update G. Tell Tina to call if she needs anything.
Thanks Lady Bug, Gman
:)

HOOTER SLED-
02-28-2006, 05:23 PM
THANKS,
Geza(Mr. P)
Thanks for the update G Money. Them lil' boogers are strong. Everything will be fine.
Banana :rollside:

Mr. Pixilated
02-28-2006, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the update G Money. Them lil' boogers are strong. Everything will be fine.
Banana :rollside:
Thanks B man, you're ok in my book... :)

Phat Daddy
02-28-2006, 05:43 PM
G, thanks for the update and glad to hear she's in good spirits. Our thoughts are with her and her family.

HOOTER SLED-
02-28-2006, 06:04 PM
Thanks B man, you're ok in my book... :)
Word. That would be the Bible right?LOL :rollside:

Silver
02-28-2006, 07:07 PM
Enough said. Chain has started.
Went through this years ago.................outcome.........Kawasaki's Disease.
Hope everything goes well!

Nice n' HOtt
02-28-2006, 08:00 PM
Everyone's thoughts and prayers are helping; little party girl is starting to perk up. There is a computer in the hospital family room so I logged in. Thanks ***boaters! We hope to go home tomorrow!

Waldo
02-28-2006, 08:04 PM
Everyone's thoughts and prayers are helping; little party girl is starting to perk up. There is a computer in the hospital family room so I logged in. Thanks ***boaters! We hope to go home tomorrow!
That is wonderful news! Please keep us posted. :p

stripperman
02-28-2006, 09:49 PM
Hey Tina,
Just saw this thread, How sad tell Will & Kim i am thinking about them. Keep me posted. David

Squirtin Thunder
02-28-2006, 10:23 PM
Well that sure is great news !!! She is such a cutie.

PHOTOGLOU
02-28-2006, 11:17 PM
Will keep saying prayers till she is better.....

boatsnblondes
03-01-2006, 04:40 AM
I just got home from work, it is 4:30 am....and just got to reading this...Chris and I send our love and prayers to you all...The Good Lord bless you and keep you....you are in our prayers...be well, and let us know how things are...Chris says give little Kristen a kiss for her.... :)

Redneck
03-01-2006, 06:35 AM
Hope all is well we will keep her in our prayers

MAINEVENT
03-01-2006, 08:09 AM
Hope she turns out OK and back to normal health i was'nt logged on yesterday was out on family issues of my own but i hope lil kristen gets home soon... any updates?

pixilatedpussy
03-01-2006, 08:27 AM
Hey Tina,
Just saw this thread, How sad tell Will & Kim i am thinking about them. Keep me posted. David
I will baby! Good to see ya posting here! :rollside:

Mr. Pixilated
03-01-2006, 08:27 AM
Tina's going to talk to Kimmi this morning, then I give everyone a update...

pixilatedpussy
03-01-2006, 08:28 AM
Hope she turns out OK and back to normal health i was'nt logged on yesterday was out on family issues of my own but i hope lil kristen gets home soon... any updates?
None yet, I will call the hospital soon.

pixilatedpussy
03-01-2006, 08:29 AM
Tina's going to talk to Kimmi this morning, then I give everyone a update...
Hey.............get to work! LOL! :rollside:

Mr. Pixilated
03-01-2006, 08:48 AM
Hey.............get to work! LOL! :rollside:
Stay away from the your toys!!!! :yuk:

pixilatedpussy
03-01-2006, 08:51 AM
Stay away from the your toys!!!! :yuk:
Oooohhh....................Really now??????????????????????????? :220v: :rollside:

Nice n' HOtt
03-01-2006, 09:19 AM
We are waiting for the doctor to come in and see Kristen right now. Her temp spiked back up to 100 during the night. she woke up asking for "pancake" and "hot dog" (no rice and beans, Michelle!) but then only eats one bite of what they bring. She still won't drink much, either. So, I don't know if she can come home today. Thanks Tina,Geza, Michelle, Dia, Alex, Dave, Kenny, Rebecca, Barbie, John, and everyone else for your thoughts and prayers! I am hanging in there.

79 HUSTLER
03-01-2006, 09:30 AM
Thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Don't stress cause everything will be just fine.
KELLY & AMBER

Nice n' HOtt
03-01-2006, 11:00 AM
Thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Don't stress cause everything will be just fine.
KELLY & AMBER
Thanks Kelly and Amber. So far not looking like we get to break out of this joint yet....

little rowe boat
03-01-2006, 11:47 AM
Thanks Kelly and Amber. So far not looking like we get to break out of this joint yet....
It's better to be safe.