PDA

View Full Version : Havasu on Dr. 90210 right now...

beaverretriever
10-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Coming back on in a min. A girl from Norco Ca got a boob lift so she can wear pasties like her friends (well that is not the only reason, but they are going to show her in Havasu)... Turn it on.

caroftheweek
10-10-2007, 08:50 PM
saw it earlier. chick leaves alot to be desired.

DeltaSigBoater
10-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Does her amature cagefighter boyfriend have a buddy who rolls a 28' Magic Deck Boat?
Sorry couldn't resist :D

plaster dave
10-11-2007, 07:52 AM
Is it just me but was it weird for her dad to be in the room with her at the unveiling of her new boobs??????:confused: :confused: :confused:

beaverretriever
10-11-2007, 08:08 AM
Is it just me but was it weird for her dad to be in the room with her at the unveiling of her new boobs??????:confused: :confused: :confused:
My wife and I thought it was a little strange as well. We were thinking he may be the horny step dad or somthing. :devil:
Was it me or was the dad out with thim on the boat as well. I don't think I would be real keen on letting my daughter (if I had one) where pasties around me either. :eek: :confused: :idea:
We have literally not watched this show but 2-3 times and every time I watch it there is somthing I have to post about...LOL

blown65
10-11-2007, 08:19 AM
Kinda creepy at the end with the uncle suggesting a wet tshirt dealio.
I actually saw the other episode with her and her old boyfriend, it was an odd deal then too.

roostwear
10-11-2007, 09:16 AM
Dad at the unveiling was definitely odd. She should have thrown in a few more bucks for the lipo. When/if she loses some weight, the new boobs will look like crap. Of course it's Norco, so.......