PDA

View Full Version : Just farted at work

socalmoney
10-11-2007, 10:39 AM
I am getting over a head cold and have been sneezing. On about my 4th sneeze I pushed out some air at about 100 mph. Ouch. Surprised nobody said anything. Hope nobody walks by and takes a deep breath.

DeltaSigBoater
10-11-2007, 10:41 AM
No Surprises :D

adjones419
10-11-2007, 10:44 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's the best story I'll hear today.

AZJD
10-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Amen! Boring............................:sleeping:

CPBRIAN10THMTN
10-11-2007, 11:03 AM
I'll have to agree with that one, i did that coughing the other day and those farts come out so fast they hurt! All the chicks in the office looked at me haha as I was laughing.:D

It's Only Money
10-11-2007, 11:07 AM
Slow day?

vee-driven
10-11-2007, 11:09 AM
Ever coughed or sneezed while dropping the browns off at the super bowl? Ouch!!

CPBRIAN10THMTN
10-11-2007, 11:12 AM
ooooooooooooo! Ouch, be careful or you'll get a visit from royde :D although it does cut your poo time down, gets it outta there quick.

LESSON LEARNED
10-11-2007, 11:18 AM
Laughing at my desk....
Almost in tears....

CPBRIAN10THMTN
10-11-2007, 11:30 AM
Droppin the kids off at the pool:D

Screaming Pete
10-11-2007, 11:44 AM
No but i sneezzze while i was pissing once............broke a blood vessel:sqeyes:

socalmoney
10-11-2007, 11:47 AM
I'll have to agree with that one, i did that coughing the other day and those farts come out so fast they hurt! All the chicks in the office looked at me haha as I was laughing.:D
It does hurt. There is no holding it back. I didn't even know I had one in the chamber. It just came out at ludicrous speed. Filled my cube pretty fast. I think I was safe because most people wear headphones while working.
I now need to be extra careful, I just ate Indian food for lunch.
$

Moneypitt
10-11-2007, 11:51 AM
And someone just started a thread about HB being a waste of time!!!!!....MP:eek:

socalmoney
10-11-2007, 11:56 AM
And someone just started a thread about HB being a waste of time!!!!!....MP:eek:
I wold say the "Sandbar" is the waste of time. I don't think there would be any debate on that. The tech forums are invaluable to me at least. If this site went down, I would really miss them. Not so much the Sandbar. If I made one person laugh over this post, it was worth it to me.
$

RitcheyRch
10-11-2007, 12:02 PM
Sure hope you didnt hear it. :D

Jetdriver
10-11-2007, 12:07 PM
I had the worst farts at work yesterday. I made the girl up front sick to her stomach! :D Then this morning I had fart wars with the chinese guy down the hall from my office in the shitter. I usually like to wait till nobody is there but today I just couldnt hold it. So I sat down in the stall next to him and the war began. At one point someone walked in and gagged then left very quickly!

socalmoney
10-11-2007, 12:08 PM
Come on Ritchey, 51 more posts to go till you can announce this site a complete waste of time

socalmoney
10-11-2007, 12:10 PM
I had the worst farts at work yesterday. I made the girl up front sick to her stomach! :D Then this morning I had fart wars with the chinese guy down the hall from my office in the shitter. I usually like to wait till nobody is there but today I just couldnt hold it. So I sat down in the stall next to him and the war began. At one point someone walked in and gagged then left very quickly!
Cracks me up when you walk in to take a leak and someone is on the pot, they hold back all the action till you flush or turn on the water to wash your hands.. Like running water is going to mask the farts being emitted. Always funny.

Biglue
10-11-2007, 12:11 PM
The best is going into someone's office and cutting lose a nasty one and walk right back out after airing it out. LMAO, haven't had a fart war in a long time tho.

Jetdriver
10-11-2007, 12:25 PM
I like to walk back into the drafting area and let one slide. Then I walk away real quick and they all blame each other for it. :D

CPBRIAN10THMTN
10-11-2007, 12:45 PM
I like to let em rip in a big crowd or elevator or somethin where theres alot of people then watch the look on peoples face and try not to laugh or crack a smile.
check this site out LMFAO!---------> www.ratemypoo.com
:D

socalmoney
10-11-2007, 01:33 PM
Do Pretty girls Fart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHcDP_Yew-g

Bense468
10-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Do Pretty girls Fart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHcDP_Yew-g
Funny stuff

vee-driven
10-11-2007, 01:59 PM
The best is when you rip a sbd, wait a few seconds and ask the people closest to you.....do you smell something burning, because everyone takes a deap breath, priceless.

CPBRIAN10THMTN
10-11-2007, 02:03 PM
haha, thats a good one, or the dutch oven, when in bed with the wife/girlfriend fart under the covers then pull them over her head and hold her down and enjoy the ride

adjones419
10-11-2007, 02:04 PM
The best is when you rip a sbd, wait a few seconds and ask the people closest to you.....do you smell something burning, because everyone takes a deap breath, priceless.
Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair!

socalmoney
10-11-2007, 02:46 PM
Then this morning I had fart wars with the chinese guy down the hall from my office in the shitter.
http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/36028/detail/

socalmoney
10-11-2007, 02:48 PM
If you have never seen The Farting Preacher, it is classic.
http://www.fartifacts.com/farting_preacher_5.htm
http://www.fartifacts.com/farting_preacher_4.htm
$

Jetdriver
10-11-2007, 03:29 PM
http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/36028/detail/
That was exactly it!

Moneypitt
10-11-2007, 03:48 PM
We're doooooommmmmeeeeeed.....
PS Imagine the new owners of HB looking around in here and finding this thread............

Sleeper CP
10-11-2007, 04:23 PM
We're doooooommmmmeeeeeed.....
PS Imagine the new owners of HB looking around in here and finding this thread............
I would tend to agree, however if any of them have ever done what vee- driven mentioned they would have to laugh, because that hurts like a mofo;)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

vee-driven
10-11-2007, 07:06 PM
The hand grenade ie the best, first you stick your hand down your pants and cup your ass, let one rip and throw it in the face of your victim of choice. Make sure it was'nt a juicy one because there is nothin worse than hittin one of the homies in the face with a handful of hot mudd. PS. the hand grenade should only be used occasionally and proceed with caution.