PDA

View Full Version : Any info. on car wreck in Sac?

thatguy
10-13-2007, 06:56 AM
Hey guys,
Just had a call from my wife in CA., I am working in Co.
At around 2:45 am My wifes 17 year old daughter was involved in a car wreck in Sac., Probably in Charmicheal area.(She lives there with her Dad) She was passenger, with at least 2 other teenagers. My wife is en route from Redding. Daughter is undergoing surgery for multiple fractures and head injuries.
Driver was DOA. Other passenger is on life support.
She was sent to her dad's by us 2 months ago because My wife was unable to control her disregard for our rules, and her dad is a much stronger disciplinarian.
Apparently it did not work.
We will know details in a couple hours, but if anybody is aware of any info. regarding this, it would be much appreciated!!
I am kind of in the dark out here.
Thanks, Tommy

Garrddogg
10-13-2007, 06:57 AM
bro, sorry to hear..
prayers for her!!

phebus
10-13-2007, 07:00 AM
Hopefully any news you recieve is good news. Parents worst nightmare.

thatguy
10-13-2007, 07:15 AM
Thanks, Kids today do not grasp mortality. Car wrecks only happen in video games. Adults are all idiots.
She is a straight A honor student, but has already been cited for underage drinking and traffic violations. She doesn't even try to hide it. That is why she went to her dad's. She told the judge He was "Gay" when she appeared for a drinking citation. We grounded her, took her license away, restricted her cell phone. She said "screw you, I'm moving to Dad's".
We knew this would happen, did not know when or how bad. I was praying it would not be this bad. She may be the only survivor. Some teen girls parents are about to have the worst day of their life, please say a prayer for them also.:(
Thanks again, Tommy

John.
10-13-2007, 07:15 AM
thoughts and prayers out to your step daughter and your family. do you know what hospital she went to? We do have some top notch hospitals in the Sacramento area, so she'll be in good hands.
I just checked the Sacramento Bee and there are no articles on it yet. Check again later today and there might be something. www.sacbee.com

YeLLowBoaT
10-13-2007, 07:19 AM
I hope everything turns out ok. If you need anything just ask, I'm in sac.

BoatPI
10-13-2007, 07:24 AM
No Sac but I-5 is shutdown perhaps for days in Castaic area. massive truch crash and fire!

Her454
10-13-2007, 07:25 AM
If this is the accident on the news this morning in Auburn, my heart goes out to you and the other families. I believe the report said there was an ambulance transporting the youths was involved or it was IN the accident as well. Caught the last portion of it, sorry. I too have a teenage daughter and I feel your pain.
T

thatguy
10-13-2007, 07:26 AM
I hope everything turns out ok. If you need anything just ask, I'm in sac.
Much Appreciated.
Just found out DOA was her best friend. Name was Calie.
Here is a pic of Valerie, my Stepdaughter. She is on the far left. Model material. But the word is critical lacerations on head and face. Wife is passing airport now. Will know soon.
Tommy

Her454
10-13-2007, 07:28 AM
Much Appreciated.
Here is a pic of Valerie, my Stepdaughter. She is on the far left. Model material. But the word is critical lacerations on head and face. Wife is passing airport now. Will know soon.
Tommy
So so sad. She will be in my thoughts, and although it is not much consolation now, maybe this will be the turning point for her. Hard lesson. :(

RitcheyRch
10-13-2007, 07:29 AM
So sorry to read this. Definitely a parents worse nightmare.

YeLLowBoaT
10-13-2007, 07:32 AM
http://cad.chp.ca.gov/
might be helpful... Don't see anything in the sac area that could be it...
here is a list of the the sac CHP offices.
SACRAMENTO COMMUNICATIONS CENTER (214)
3165 Gold Valley Dr.
Rancho Cordova 95670
916-861-1300
NORTH SACRAMENTO (250)
5109 Tyler Street
Sacramento 95823-4390
916-338-6710
SOUTH SACRAMENTO (252)
6 Massie Court
Sacramento 95841-2183
916-681-2300

ULTRA26 # 1
10-13-2007, 07:39 AM
Much Appreciated.
Tommy
Tommy,
Really sorry to hear this. I can't even imagine what this would be like as a parent. Terrible news

hoolign
10-13-2007, 07:44 AM
Tom . Sorry to hear Bro!

thatguy
10-13-2007, 07:46 AM
Tom . Sorry to hear Bro!
Thanks Hooli, It's times like this when the money for being remote just aint worth it.
Tommy

thatguy
10-13-2007, 08:12 AM
Crash was on Winding Way, by the college I think. 4 youths, 1 car accident. They hit a telephone pole and sheared the roof off.
Tommy

ULTRA26 # 1
10-13-2007, 08:20 AM
Crash was on Winding Way, by the college I think. 4 youths, 1 car accident. They hit a telephone pole and sheared the roof off.
Tommy
Tommy,
How is your wife holding up? Again, my thoughts are with all of you.

Trailer Park Casanova
10-13-2007, 08:20 AM
Sorry to read your going through this Tom.
You seem like an awesome person and you all don't deserve this.
Our prayers & hearts are with you.
-----
We went through two totaled cars with my teenage daughter.
We hope and pray for the best.

YeLLowBoaT
10-13-2007, 09:19 AM
Tommy
that part of winding way is very "winding" :( If that is where the crash happend they most likly took them to kaiser on morse ave.( as its the closest that could handle a major tramma.)

socalcrickett
10-13-2007, 09:23 AM
I am still new here, but if I can help let me know.:(
-Chet

thatguy
10-13-2007, 09:35 AM
Thank You for all the well wishes.
Just talked to my wife. 3 Girls in car, not 4. Driver is on life support. Doctors are seeking permission to terminate. No signs at all. Passenger in front was Calie. She was DOA. Valerie was in the back seat. She just went in to Surgery. Wife saw her and said she was conscious, but obviously incoherent. Compound fractures of both left and right Femurs. Hairline scull fractures, no sign of swelling or brain contusions. Deep lacerations on her head and face re-constructive surgery around mouth and nose.
She is gonna make it.
Sadly, Valerie is apparently the only one going to survive it.
1 teenage girl is dead, another one is not going to make it. Please say a prayer for those parents. This is the worst day of their life, easily.
Parents, I saw this coming. The only way it could have been prevented was to LOCK them in their rooms. Can't do that.
PLEASE!, If you have teens, try very hard to make them understand.
I threatened 100 times to take them to the morgue to see crash results first hand, but I never did it.
Please, try harder than I did. You can not get it back.
Thanks so much again to everybody. :( Gonna be a long time healing.
Tommy
PS- Debbie is holding up good. She is distraught about Calie,she knew her since birth basically, but can not believe how fortunate we are to still have Valerie. This is the only time I have ever heard of Val ever riding in the back seat.
They apparently just dropped off 2 other girls just before the crash.

RitcheyRch
10-13-2007, 10:14 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with all involved. I could NEVER imagine what you are all going through.
Thank You for all the well wishes.
Just talked to my wife. 3 Girls in car, not 4. Driver is on life support. Doctors are seeking permission to terminate. No signs at all. Passenger in front was Calie. She was DOA. Valerie was in the back seat. She just went in to Surgery. Wife saw her and said she was conscious, but obviously incoherent. Compound fractures of both left and right Femurs. Hairline scull fractures, no sign of swelling or brain contusions. Deep lacerations on her head and face re-constructive surgery around mouth and nose.
She is gonna make it.
Sadly, Valerie is apparently the only one going to survive it.
1 teenage girl is dead, another one is not going to make it. Please say a prayer for those parents. This is the worst day of their life, easily.
Parents, I saw this coming. The only way it could have been prevented was to LOCK them in their rooms. Can't do that.
PLEASE!, If you have teens, try very hard to make them understand.
I threatened 100 times to take them to the morgue to see crash results first hand, but I never did it.
Please, try harder than I did. You can not get it back.
Thanks so much again to everybody. :( Gonna be a long time healing.
Tommy
PS- Debbie is holding up good. She is distraught about Calie,she knew her since birth basically, but can not believe how fortunate we are to still have Valerie. This is the only time I have ever heard of Val ever riding in the back seat.
They apparently just dropped off 2 other girls just before the crash.

DeltaSigBoater
10-13-2007, 12:00 PM
After reading this thread it has me a bit choked up, almost leaving me at a loss for words.
Time heals all wounds, but your stepdaughter is never going to be the same, emotionally. Hopefully this wake up call will make her realize that life is a precious commodity, it is just a shame that she had to lose her friends over it.
Best wishes, to you and your family!

thatguy
10-13-2007, 01:29 PM
After reading this thread it has me a bit choked up, almost leaving me at a loss for words.
Time heals all wounds, but your stepdaughter is never going to be the same, emotionally. Hopefully this wake up call will make her realize that life is a precious commodity, it is just a shame that she had to lose her friends over it.
Best wishes, to you and your family!
Thanks for all the support. HB members know when to rally and we appreciate
it. :)
I told her so many times that nothing good can come from driving around partying at night. So many bad things can happen.
When I finally put my foot down, she just moved out so she could continue her ways. I told her that when the wreck came I hoped she would survive it and realize how fragile life can be. I'd say this would do it.
Thanks again everyone, means a lot to me. Tommy
PS- Val is out of surgery, they have the shrink and a counselor standing by with my Wife to tell her about her friends when she wakes up. All went well and doctors say that should be full recovery in time. She will be scarred around her mouth, but small price to pay for having God give her a pass on this one. I just can't believe how lucky we are and how tragic it is for the 2 other family's.

Kilrtoy
10-13-2007, 01:35 PM
Our hearts go out to you and all the familys.
I fully understand the pain that is about to enter all of your lives.
the only thing you can do at this point for her is support her and love her.
What exactly happened..

thatguy
10-13-2007, 01:48 PM
What exactly happened..
All I know is Cops estimate they were traveling at over 100 and wrapped it around a phone pole. I know that road and 50 mph is suicide.
One kid said that He heard some one had been chasing them. Alcohol was involved. These girls were always pissing people off. They are the kind that would do the soft drink toss into the order window.
I find it PROBABLE that they had pissed someone off, or had done some stupid stunt and were running from somebody and, hate to say it, drunk while doing it.
Tommy

DUNDUN
10-13-2007, 02:13 PM
I'm sorry to hear it, prayers go out to all the families involved.. It seems like there have been way too many teenagers getting hurt in car accidents recently, I know of a few just in my area(Murrieta and Temecula) and it's amazing how much it can affect a community as far as grief and the outpouring of support. Again, my prayers are with you and the other families.
I hate to say it but maybe this will open her eyes. After a full recovery she might be a new girl.
I know alot of kids who won't wake up until a tragedy like this happens to them.

Baja Big Dog
10-13-2007, 02:25 PM
So sad....:(

thatguy
10-13-2007, 03:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear it, prayers go out to all the families involved.. It seems like there have been way too many teenagers getting hurt in car accidents recently, I know of a few just in my area(Murrieta and Temecula) and it's amazing how much it can affect a community as far as grief and the outpouring of support. Again, my prayers are with you and the other families.
I hate to say it but maybe this will open her eyes. After a full recovery she might be a new girl.
I know alot of kids who won't wake up until a tragedy like this happens to them.
Sadly, that is a very true statement. Debbie told me that there were tons of kids at the hospital from their high school (they were all seniors). I hope that some of those kids realize that this can happen at any time, to any one. It is a wake up call to some of them, at least. Small comfort for Calie's Mom. She had to be sedated, wife said.
Thanks for everyones kind words, Tommy

rrrr
10-13-2007, 05:55 PM
This is really a tragic story. My condolences and prayers go out to all.

Mr. C
10-13-2007, 06:22 PM
I am so sorry to hear this, I am thankful your daughter has survived and I am so, so sad for the parents who will never see their child again. I can't even imagine going through that.
Hang in there and my thoughts and prayers go out to all involved.
I will be having my daughter and son read up on this. If only to show them that kids aren't immortal and there are consequences to what they do. It doesn't matter if they are the ones driving or just along for the ride it can happen to any of them at anytime.
Again, all will be in my prayers

Flyinbowtie
10-13-2007, 06:32 PM
Tommy,
Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, and the families of the other victims. I have two sons, 19 and 23. Since I was a cop, they had to live with a father who regularly had to do death notifications to parents of dead teenagers.
I can read between the lines of your words that you are carrying a lot of doubt right now, and a ton of guilt. Those two ingredients coupled with a big dose of endlessly "what if'ing" yourself can serve no purpose whatever.
You obviously did your best to teach the girl the difference between right and wrong and set reasonable rules that, for whatever reason, she chose not to comply with no matter how hard you tried to make her understand the purpose behind them.
That is all you can do.
Teach them the difference between right and wrong, and demonstrate the use of the decision-making process. Then, let them see the results of making the right choices even when it isn't the easiest or most fun route to take.
Once you have done that, you, as a parent, have done all you can. The sad thing is that most of us never learn the finality of our own pending mortality until we are 30 or more years old.
Tragic events like these sometimes serve a purpose. Perhaps in this case, that purpose will be to bring a clearer view of life to her, and to all of the other young people who be caught in the earthquake that this will cause among her peers.
You and your wife need to pull together and hang in there. Second guessing yourself at this stage is pointless and will change nothing. Focus on being there for her as she goes through the grieving and healing process she faces, bothe physically and emotionally. She is going to go through the whole range of emotions, and go through a tough period of asking herself lots of difficult and frightening questions that have no clear answer. Be ready for that, be ready to just be there.
Best of luck to you all

thatguy
10-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Thank You guys. Yes, I am what if'ing. But I know that while She lived with us I did all that I know how to try to get through to her. It was impossible to make her understand. I told her and her younger brother (15) so many times that I just wanted to keep them alive untill adulthood. He is soaking this in as a big lesson. He has choked up, but the tough little guy hasn't broken yet.
She is having moments of clarity now, in and out. Debbie (My Wife) says that Val knows she was in a wreck and has asked about her friends. The doctors have insisted on not telling her until tomorrow. She is stable, but blood presure is low for heart rate. They are looking closer for internal bleeding. Also have found possible fractures in her ankles. They want her stabilized more before doing anything else.
There has been alot of rumors from the kids at the Hospital about a confrontation with some one and possibly agressive car to car contact. Valerie was mumbling something about a truck chasing and ramming them. CHP is all over it, according to Debbie. I don't want to speak on that too much as it is heresay at this point.
Just a sad and tragic day all around.
Thanks again for all your kind words and I can't express how thankful we are to all of you. People we have never met reaching out is very comforting.
I'm signing off for the night, going to try to sleep.
Sincerely, Tommy

27 Awesome cat
10-14-2007, 08:24 AM
Teen Killed, Two Injured in Carmichael Crash
Written by Jason Kobely, Internet News Producer
Did not post the pic
L-R: Valerie Schmidt, Seyehelle Curry, Kailey McGagin
A 17-year-old girl was killed and two other teens were injured in a Carmichael crash that appeared to involve both alcohol and high speeds, a CHP spokeswoman said.
Kailey McGagin, 17, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash that happened just before 4 a.m. Saturday near Winding Way and Rustic Road, CHP spokeswoman officer Lizz Dutton said.
Another passenger in the Honda Civic, 17-year-old Valerie Schmidt, also suffered major injuries, including two broken legs and head injuries, but was expected to survive, Dutton said.
A witness said the driver of the Honda, 18-year-old Seyehelle Curry, was apparently either being chased or possibly racing a white pick-up east on Winding near Dewey Oaks Ct. at a high rate of speed when she lost control of the car and crossed the westbound lane.
Dutton said the car clipped a power pole and spun back across the road before going down a dirt embankment and slamming into a tree.
Curry suffered life-threatening head injuries and was taken to Mercy San Juan Medical Center in critical condition, Dutton said. Curry, a Del Campo High School graduate, turned 18 years old Saturday. McGagin and Schmidt were both seniors at Del Campo this year.
Officers said there was the strong smell of alcohol at the scene and one of the girls indicated the group had been drinking alcohol at a friend's house before the crash, Dutton said.
Dutton said investigators were interested in speaking to the driver of the white pick-up to help determine what led to the crash.

thatguy
10-14-2007, 09:29 AM
Teen Killed, Two Injured in Carmichael Crash
Written by Jason Kobely, Internet News Producer
Did not post the pic
L-R: Valerie Schmidt, Seyehelle Curry, Kailey McGagin
A 17-year-old girl was killed and two other teens were injured in a Carmichael crash that appeared to involve both alcohol and high speeds, a CHP spokeswoman said.
Kailey McGagin, 17, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash that happened just before 4 a.m. Saturday near Winding Way and Rustic Road, CHP spokeswoman officer Lizz Dutton said.
Another passenger in the Honda Civic, 17-year-old Valerie Schmidt, also suffered major injuries, including two broken legs and head injuries, but was expected to survive, Dutton said.
A witness said the driver of the Honda, 18-year-old Seyehelle Curry, was apparently either being chased or possibly racing a white pick-up east on Winding near Dewey Oaks Ct. at a high rate of speed when she lost control of the car and crossed the westbound lane.
Dutton said the car clipped a power pole and spun back across the road before going down a dirt embankment and slamming into a tree.
Curry suffered life-threatening head injuries and was taken to Mercy San Juan Medical Center in critical condition, Dutton said. Curry, a Del Campo High School graduate, turned 18 years old Saturday. McGagin and Schmidt were both seniors at Del Campo this year.
Officers said there was the strong smell of alcohol at the scene and one of the girls indicated the group had been drinking alcohol at a friend's house before the crash, Dutton said.
Dutton said investigators were interested in speaking to the driver of the white pick-up to help determine what led to the crash.
Valerie is my stepdaughter. Thanks for the article.
She is awake this morning and undergoing a transfusion.
She was told about her friends and Debbie said that she took it as well as could be expected. I think she knew.
Legs are pinned and stitches are holding her together. She will be OK, at least physically.
Tommy

27 Awesome cat
10-14-2007, 09:42 AM
Valerie is my stepdaughter. Thanks for the article.
She is awake this morning and undergoing a transfusion.
She was told about her friends and Debbie said that she took it as well as could be expected. I think she knew.
Legs are pinned and stitches are holding her together. She will be OK, at least physically.
Tommy
We all hope the best for Val and you guys...
I have already showed my son this to hopefully in-lighten his thick head(17 y/o)

Baja Big Dog
10-14-2007, 10:31 AM
The physical injuries will take the course of mother nature, the emotional issues will take a lifetime!!
Give her all the help you can, and thank whom ever you talk to when these things happen.

bchbum
10-14-2007, 03:05 PM
I'm gald your girl is going to make it , Praying for the familes of the other 2 . The best thing that could be done is to have the car put on display at the high school. Everyone at the school knows at least one of them , what an impact this would be .

thatguy
10-14-2007, 05:27 PM
I'm gald your girl is going to make it , Praying for the familes of the other 2 . The best thing that could be done is to have the car put on display at the high school. Everyone at the school knows at least one of them , what an impact this would be .
I told my Wife your idea, We think it is the perfect thing to do. Pending permission from Kalie's Mom, We are going to try to make that happen.
Tommy
PS- Vals tranfusion went well, 2nd MRI proved negative so things look good for her. She will be out of ICU in the morning and transported to Kaiser.
Thanks for all your support! :D

ULTRA26 # 1
10-14-2007, 05:32 PM
I told my Wife your idea, We think it is the perfect thing to do. Pending permission from Kalie's Mom, We are going to try to make that happen.
Tommy
PS- Vals tranfusion went well, 2nd MRI proved negative so things look good for her. She will be out of ICU in the morning and transported to Kaiser.
Thanks for all your support! :D
Tommy,
Really happy to hear she is doing better. :)
Displaying the car could really help those young people understand.

suckin&pumpin
10-14-2007, 05:40 PM
just saw this on the news, very beautiful girls, very heartbreaking prayers and condolences to all

thatguy
10-14-2007, 05:49 PM
just saw this on the news, very beautiful girls, very heartbreaking prayers and condolences to all
Oh yes, Val is a stunner. She gets photo offers and has a portfolio.
Did they show the car? If so, what did it look like? Im still in CO. for a couple days, so haven't seen much.
Deb said to stay here until she is ready to leave the Hospital. Then I will most likley take a while off.
Tommy

ahhell
10-14-2007, 05:49 PM
i cant imagine the heartbreak that the parents of the other girls are going through, much less yours. I do hope your stepdaughter learns from this...
thoughts and prayers to you and yours:( :( :(

thatguy
10-14-2007, 05:59 PM
i cant imagine the heartbreak that the parents of the other girls are going through, much less yours. I do hope your stepdaughter learns from this...
thoughts and prayers to you and yours:( :( :(
Aaron, Kalies Mom, is (was) a single Mom. Debbie (My Wife) knows Her quite well. They used to talk at length about how to get these girls to knock off the drinking and partying. Nothing would work. Restriction, taking away cars, cell phones, friends. NOTHING short of a padlock would stop them. Juvie, maybe.
Aaron loved her daughter like no one I have ever seen. As you can imagine, she is a wreck. Kalie was truly her life.
We just can't believe how blessed we are Val made it. Almost seems unbelievable at this point.
Thank you for your kind words.
Sincerely, Tommy

ULTRA26 # 1
10-14-2007, 06:03 PM
Oh yes, Val is a stunner. She gets photo offers and has a portfolio.
Did they show the car? If so, what did it look like? Im still in CO. for a couple days, so haven't seen much.
Deb said to stay here until she is ready to leave the Hospital. Then I will most likley take a while off.
Tommy
None of the press that I have seen showed photos of the car.

John.
10-14-2007, 06:55 PM
here's a news video about the accident:
http://www.kcra.com/video/14337408/index.html

Moose
10-14-2007, 09:30 PM
Wow, so sorry to here of this, are pryers go out to all the familys. Is your daughter still in Sac?. Are you and your wife staying here in Sac?. If so let me know if there is anything we could do. I know hospital food gets old and you and your wife are invited to come to our home for Dinner are anything else you may need. I will PM you my Number, don't hesitate to call.
The Moose family

WYRD
10-14-2007, 09:54 PM
Very sad read, I truly hope your family makes a quick recovery from this horrific accident. Godspeed to you!
WYRD

thatguy
10-15-2007, 02:38 AM
Wow, so sorry to here of this, are pryers go out to all the familys. Is your daughter still in Sac?. Are you and your wife staying here in Sac?. If so let me know if there is anything we could do. I know hospital food gets old and you and your wife are invited to come to our home for Dinner are anything else you may need. I will PM you my Number, don't hesitate to call.
The Moose family
Thanks so much, and everyone who has reached out to us.
Val is being moved to Kaiser this morning. MRI was negative. Neckbrace has been removed. She is glad about that!
Deb is taking Jeffrey, her 15 year old brother, back to Redding this morning for school. Little guy has almost refused to leave the hospital. I will be in Sac. tomorrow.
We just might take you up on that dinner.
Thanks again, Tom and Deb

Mrs.Moose on the loose
10-15-2007, 10:05 AM
Thanks so much, and everyone who has reached out to us.
Val is being moved to Kaiser this morning. MRI was negative. Neckbrace has been removed. She is glad about that!
Deb is taking Jeffrey, her 15 year old brother, back to Redding this morning for school. Little guy has almost refused to leave the hospital. I will be in Sac. tomorrow.
We just might take you up on that dinner.
Thanks again, Tom and Deb
Tom and Deb our prayers are with you and your family, also with the other families. Please give us a call and our door is always open.
Kara

AirtimeLavey
10-15-2007, 11:25 AM
Heart wrenching story. So sorry for you and the parents of the other girls. Glad to hear that your step-daughter will survive. I hope she finds the most positive of ways in dealing with this tragedy in her life. :(

thatguy
10-16-2007, 06:39 AM
TTT for B&B.

boatsnblondes
10-16-2007, 07:09 AM
TTT for B&B.
Wow, Tommy I can't believe this....so sorry I missed this thread....I have been on and off trains all weekend and have not been able to come up for air...if you need ANYTHING, ANYTHING, a place to stay, for as long as you need, or if you need to be driven somewhere, I am here for you. I also would like to invite you over for dinner, as many times as you want, hospital food is lousy at best. Just a slight tick above Amtrak food...You and your wife and family are in our thoughts and prayers down here..I wil IM you our address and phone numbers....<BNB>;)

thatguy
10-16-2007, 07:14 AM
Thanks B,
Things quickly become unimportant when things like this happen, which they do with alarming frequecy. You just hope they don't happen to you. But they do, sometimes.
Thanks again, Tommy

boatsnblondes
10-16-2007, 07:18 AM
Thanks B,
Things quickly become unimportant when things like this happen, which they do with alarming frequecy. You just hope they don't happen to you. But they do, sometimes.
Thanks again, Tommy
Every day Tommy, every day we run teh risk of not coming home...no one promises us tomarrow....so for me, just settiing foot over the threshold of the house is a blessing....

ULTRA26 # 1
10-16-2007, 10:12 AM
Hope Val is doing better today. Thoughts and prayers are still with all of you.
John M