PDA

View Full Version : Siamese Cats?

Boatcop
10-13-2007, 10:59 AM
My Mother-in-Law is looking for 1 or maybe 2 Siamese Kittens (pure-bred). In or around Hemet.
Do any of you ladies out there know of any breeders in that area?
I'm asking the ladies, cause I know the guys wouldn't know or even care about cats. :D :D

DeltaSigBoater
10-13-2007, 11:13 AM
My Mother-in-Law is looking for 1 or maybe 2 Siamese Kittens (pure-bred). In or around Hemet.
I'm asking the ladies, cause I know the guys wouldn't know or even care about cats. :D :D
I have two Siamese Cats... One on each side of the FIREPLACE!
:D :devil: :D

SummerBreeze
10-13-2007, 11:29 AM
Hey my cat just read this post and he is upset now

Tom Brown
10-13-2007, 11:32 AM
If there is a nastier, more hateful, cat than a pure siamese, I've never met one.
Particularly pure bread, those little bastards will slice and dice you like Ron Popiel.
Your MIL has my best wishes on finding and enjoying her new cats, Alan. :D

OCMerrill
10-13-2007, 04:00 PM
Cigalert knows how to milk cats.
If there is a nastier, more hateful, cat than a pure Siamese, I've never met one.
Burmese ranks up there. Sort of a chocolate brown Siamese. We had two of these cats growing up. Mean, howling, dog killing cats.

boat boy
10-13-2007, 07:06 PM
My daughter got a Tonkanesse (? on the spelling) just before she got married last year and went off to Okinawa with Hubby. Guess who got the damn cat. I keep praying that she stays out all night and wantsÂ’ to play with the coyotes or maybe even some of the bigger cats that lurk around. No such luck as of the time.

BajaMike
10-13-2007, 07:32 PM
If there is a nastier, more hateful, cat than a pure siamese, I've never met one.
Particularly pure bread, those little bastards will slice and dice you like Ron Popiel.
Your MIL has my best wishes on finding and enjoying her new cats, Alan. :D
I don't agree....I had some siamese cats when I was a kid that were nice, friendly pets.
I'm not a cat lover now, but there are good and bad ones, like just about everything.......:idea:

OCMerrill
10-13-2007, 08:18 PM
Burma and Siam are right next to each other. :D
Maybe a Siamese in a brown robe borrowed from a neighbor. Makes sense, I never did look underneath.:D
Those things would howl in Stereo at about 4:00 in the morning.
Highly NOT recommended.
Talking about cats...what the hell is the world coming to?:D

OCMerrill
10-13-2007, 08:35 PM
:yuk: cats sux !!!
What about runner buttoms?;)