PDA

View Full Version : Air-Lift or Ride-Rite

RitcheyRch
10-14-2007, 11:31 AM
Any opinions on either. Looking to add some to my Tundra to level it off when towing the boat.

redneckcharlie
10-14-2007, 12:41 PM
Many of the different companies use the same bag manufacturers. I've always used the generic kits that used the Firestone bags. Four wheel parts wholesalers always had the best prices that I found. The complete kits with compressor ran around $450. That price was the shop price. Its been a couple years since I bought a kit, so the pricing may have changed slightly. What ever you do, get the kit with a compressor, will make life much easier in adjusting your load.

RitcheyRch
10-14-2007, 12:57 PM
Thanks
Many of the different companies use the same bag manufacturers. I've always used the generic kits that used the Firestone bags. Four wheel parts wholesalers always had the best prices that I found. The complete kits with compressor ran around $450. That price was the shop price. Its been a couple years since I bought a kit, so the pricing may have changed slightly. What ever you do, get the kit with a compressor, will make life much easier in adjusting your load.

ULTRA26 # 1
10-14-2007, 01:05 PM
Any opinions on either. Looking to add some to my Tundra to level it off when towing the boat.
Been using Firestone bags for this purpose for 10 years, with great success. 1st in a Dakota R/T and in two SVT Lightnings. Both of the Fords have use compressor kits, which makes life much easier.