PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Anyone else have a bender weekend?

HowardFlat
10-14-2007, 09:16 PM
This was a crazy weekend for Racey and I. There was quite a big party in Boulder City last night. Nothing like showing up for breakfast this morning and having to leave half way through because I couldn't stand the sight or smell of food yet. Racey said it best:
"This weekend was off it's rocker, some of the highlights from this weekend's episode include, Heckling two standup act's off stage, partying with girl mike, 8 inch foot longs, a full blown XXX photoshoot in front of the boulder dam hotel at 3am (i mean XXX), getting smacked in the face by some chick - then hiding her heels and ditching her at the bar on foot, she chased us down in her car. and a host of other things that i will probably forget about until some random moment when it pops in my head and i erupt into laughter!
Remember bitches You can't lose with tha tools we use"
Thank god not every weekends like this. I don't think my liver could handle it.

WishIknew
10-14-2007, 10:13 PM
Laughlin That tells ALL!!!!!

3 daytona`s
10-14-2007, 10:46 PM
This was a crazy weekend for Racey and I. There was quite a big party in Boulder City last night. Nothing like showing up for breakfast this morning and having to leave half way through because I couldn't stand the sight or smell of food yet. Racey said it best:
"This weekend was off it's rocker, some of the highlights from this weekend's episode include, Heckling two standup act's off stage, partying with girl mike, 8 inch foot longs, a full blown XXX photoshoot in front of the boulder dam hotel at 3am (i mean XXX), getting smacked in the face by some chick - then hiding her heels and ditching her at the bar on foot, she chased us down in her car. and a host of other things that i will probably forget about until some random moment when it pops in my head and i erupt into laughter!
Remember bitches You can't lose with tha tools we use"
Thank god not every weekends like this. I don't think my liver could handle it.
:confused: :idea: