PDA

View Full Version : Parker enduro this weekend!

HowardFlat
10-15-2007, 08:57 PM
So who's going?

GNKid
10-15-2007, 08:59 PM
I will be hanging out at the race and on the water the rest of the weekend.
We will have to hang out..

RiverRatMike
10-15-2007, 09:02 PM
So who's going?
I'm so there!:) With the Rhino of course

Racey
10-15-2007, 09:39 PM
Screw the 'cool' people, i wanna hang out with the scumbags!! :D so which of you scoundrels are going!

HowardFlat
10-16-2007, 05:43 AM
I will be hanging out at the race and on the water the rest of the weekend.
We will have to hang out..
Sounds good. We will be there firday evening. Im hanging with the scumbags!

reb939
10-16-2007, 06:02 AM
Scumbags are some of my best friends.
We'll be there Friday noon!;)

2Driver
10-16-2007, 07:40 AM
What is the up river turn?
We may launch at river island and come down to the upper turn for a bit.

riverbound
10-16-2007, 07:41 AM
Screw the 'cool' people, i wanna hang out with the scumbags!! :D so which of you scoundrels are going!
Most of the scumbags will be 1house down from Badenochs on the dock. heckling the racers :D

HowardFlat
10-16-2007, 04:07 PM
Most of the scumbags will be 1house down from Badenochs on the dock. heckling the racers :D
I love heckling!

full throttle
10-16-2007, 06:07 PM
Wifey & I will be there w/ the Eddies Inboard Marine crew. Stay'in @ Bransons.

RitcheyRch
10-16-2007, 06:11 PM
Wish I was going. :mad:

riverbound
10-16-2007, 06:13 PM
I love heckling!
Me too :D :D
and there will be no shortsge of Badenochs $6 gallon size mimosas :D so it will definitely get good :)

HowardFlat
10-16-2007, 08:39 PM
and there will be no shortsge of Badenochs $6 gallon size mimosas :D so it will definitely get good :)
And Road rapers! Or Fox's bloody mary's!

ColeTR2
10-16-2007, 08:41 PM
It should be a fun weekend :)

Jordy
10-16-2007, 08:44 PM
Can I borrow some money to buy drinks, and a race boat??? I'll sell you a few shirts to make up for it. :D

Racey
10-16-2007, 08:53 PM
I know this is a little late in coming, but I must ask anyway. Right now I am a little shy on my beer/snacks fee ($150) and I need to come up with funds for 80gals of super unleaded ($225) to get me to the river from Mead. Is there anyone that would be willing to help out a little to get me to the race ?
The plan is to watch from the dock and heckle, and to be passed out at the end of 60 laps for a real good finish this year. In the years past everything has been last minute binges, this year we have a strong batch of moonshine. Look for me at the finish line, passed out on a tube.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

dirty old man
10-17-2007, 08:27 AM
I hear a couple of top ski race boats are entered

GNKid
10-17-2007, 08:31 AM
I know this is a little late in coming, but I must ask anyway. Right now I am a little shy on my beer/snacks fee ($150) and I need to come up with funds for 80gals of super unleaded ($225) to get me to the river from Mead. Is there anyone that would be willing to help out a little to get me to the race ?
The plan is to watch from the dock and heckle, and to be passed out at the end of 60 laps for a real good finish this year. In the years past everything has been last minute binges, this year we have a strong batch of moonshine. Look for me at the finish line, passed out on a tube.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Hay Racey and Howardflat,
I have a place for you to stay, you can drink our beer, plenty of boats to ride on, and the girls will cook you food.....
The 80 gallons of gas to get there is on you,
Travis

Racey
10-17-2007, 09:13 AM
I have a place for you to stay, you can drink our beer, plenty of boats to ride on, and the girls will cook you food.....
Travis
I'm gonna tell Todd to go f*ck himself, we don't have any women to cook us food :D
my post was a spoof on the one from the link below :devil:
http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5324
Now before all you naysayers jump my $hit about me being an asshole. Let me point out that I have received MULITPLE PMs letting me know about this. and they all were past associates that said "You were right about that guy" Now he has moved onto othr boards. I wouldnt have brought it up, but Im guessing someone wanted me to start a thread about this.
I just found it extremely ironic he didnt come here and beg for money.:idea:
<----still waiting for the lawsuit Papers that he was talking about. :idea: Just spent all morning with my lawyer, Im already paying them for one thing, might as well throw another on there and maybe I will get a bulk discount :D

RiverDave
10-17-2007, 10:07 AM
there's already a list of the "cool" people going, on a different thread :rolleyes: :D
So where will you be Mr. Cool? :D
RD

RiverDave
10-17-2007, 10:08 AM
Looking forward to seeing everyone out there this weekend! :)
RD

riverbound
10-17-2007, 10:34 AM
And Road rapers! Or Fox's bloody mary's!
being that we will be on the docl of the house next door to badenochs, it limits our choices. but Im pretty sure somewhere along the lines roadraprs and bloddymarys will be consumed :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 10:35 AM
I just heard that Al Stoker will be racing this year :jawdrop:
It will be fun to see him run!!
I wonder if he has gas money and entry fee money handled:idea:

SK48
10-17-2007, 11:21 AM
I just hope the wind stops blowing in Parker. The last three days it has been pretty windy, and has started about 7:00 a.m.

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:22 AM
I just hope the wind stops blowing in Parker. The last three days it has been pretty windy, and has started about 7:00 a.m.
that just makes ot more exciting for the mod VP guys running along the reeds :D

reb939
10-17-2007, 02:03 PM
Does any one have a schedule of the events?

HowardFlat
10-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Travis
Well thank you for the invite! We are going to be staying at our buddies house right by the blue bar (i think its the blue bar). where are you going to be watching the race from?

riverbound
10-17-2007, 03:10 PM
Does any one have a schedule of the events?
Yes.
Friday= arrive late and throw back a couple
SAturday= Wake up and continue where we left off Friday
Sunday= repeat saturday and head home late in the day
:D :D

HowardFlat
10-17-2007, 03:11 PM
being that we will be on the docl of the house next door to badenochs, it limits our choices. but Im pretty sure somewhere along the lines roadraprs and bloddymarys will be consumed :D
Oh yea... I know exactly where that house is at. I usually stay at the fourth one down from badenochs.

RiverRatMike
10-17-2007, 05:02 PM
Yes.
and YES
Friday=Unload truck and go drive the Rhino
Saturday=Wake up watch the race for 5 minutes and go drive the Rhino
Sunday=Wake up and go drive the Rhino

Squirtin Thunder
10-17-2007, 05:04 PM
Patrol / Tow Boats Needed !!!!
Just had 3 patrol boats that were previously confirmed call me today (Wednesday October 17) and cancel. I am looking for 3 - 5 patrol boats (can't have too many eyes on the course) so if anyone is in the area, can be in the area, coming to Parker or knows someone close by that has a boat please let me know asap - (310) 318-4012 or rossdbos26@yahoo.com
Remember NO experience necessary!!! Just need to have a boat and tow line. If you have a ski flag that works too. No medical at all. Just to act as the eyes on the course and tow in broken boats.
Call me with any questions!
You get one of the best view's of the race.
Thanks,
Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT.

McIntyrelocal
10-17-2007, 05:11 PM
would like to go but cant.

skyskier
10-18-2007, 01:53 PM
Patrol / Tow Boats Needed !!!!
Just had 3 patrol boats that were previously confirmed call me today (Wednesday October 17) and cancel. I am looking for 3 - 5 patrol boats (can't have too many eyes on the course) so if anyone is in the area, can be in the area, coming to Parker or knows someone close by that has a boat please let me know asap - (310) 318-4012 or rossdbos26@yahoo.com
Remember NO experience necessary!!! Just need to have a boat and tow line. If you have a ski flag that works too. No medical at all. Just to act as the eyes on the course and tow in broken boats.
Call me with any questions!
You get one of the best view's of the race.
Thanks,
Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT.
Ross: I just left a voicemail on your phone. I'll be in Parker tonite, I've got a 24 ft deckboat available. If you still need patrol boats, call me at (951) 440 6584 Cell service is spotty between here & there......If no answer I'll track you down in the pitts tommorrow morning.
Skyskier

reb939
10-18-2007, 02:16 PM
Yes.
Looks like your going to have a busy weekend