PDA

View Full Version : So who thinks this is a dick move?

DUNDUN
10-15-2007, 09:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSdIb_flSFo
Look at the way they just watch and talk $#!t...Granted I'm sure they pulled up and helped.. but still..

soulboater#1
10-15-2007, 09:38 PM
what a bunch of pricks.. they can idel by and take pix but no assistance?
btw--how the hell do you drive it up that far on the rocks????

DMOORE
10-15-2007, 09:38 PM
Complete dick move. Laughing at others misfortunes....shows real class. Whatever happened to lending others a hand?
Darrell.

squirt'nmyload
10-15-2007, 09:39 PM
what a bunch of assholes.....i would've immediately went up to them to make sure everyone was ok

Bullmoose
10-15-2007, 09:41 PM
Or the way they ask is alcohol involved I think is everyone ok is a better 1st question

beerjet
10-15-2007, 09:43 PM
Look at the way they just watch and talk $#!t...Granted I'm sure they pulled up and helped.. but still..
Somehow I wish the worst misfortune life can possibly place on a people who do stupid shit like that "OH MY GOD , OH MY GOD , OH MY GOD , OH MY GOD ! HOW EMBARASSING .... " I really dont think Thurston Howell III and his wife lovey stopped . All I can do is hope and pray every night that the worst happens to arragant people like that .

Bullmoose
10-15-2007, 09:48 PM
Hope and pray they see the light thats better to hope and pray forjust my02

Bullmoose
10-15-2007, 09:51 PM
What kinda boat is that in your post DunDun?Is that a small block its a good lookin ride for sure.

DUNDUN
10-15-2007, 10:00 PM
What kinda boat is that in your post DunDun?Is that a small block its a good lookin ride for sure.
It's my ole man's 70' Hallett.. It's a 396. Thanks. :D

Racey
10-15-2007, 10:01 PM
I thought it was pretty funny, you have to be pretty dumb or fugged up to run up on that cliff! It was apparent no one was hurt, they were all sitting on the beach, why not try to lighten up the situation with a little back handed humor. I'm sure the guy helped them out afterwards anyway.
The only way this guy (that ran ashore) has any excuse to not get tortured for his problem, is if his steering broke, otherwise this is one of the jerks that everyone complains about on Havasu all summer long, driving like a numb-nuts.:mad:
Flame away, but after having idiots almost take me and my friends/family out on the lake i have ZERO sympathy for idiots behind the wheel.

beerjet
10-15-2007, 10:09 PM
I thought it was pretty funny, you have to be pretty dumb or fugged up to run up on that cliff! It was apparent no one was hurt, they were all sitting on the beach, why not try to lighten up the situation with a little back handed humor. I'm sure the guy helped them out afterwards anyway.
The only way this guy (that ran ashore) has any excuse to not get tortured for his problem, is if his steering broke, otherwise this is one of the jerks that everyone complains about on Havasu all summer long, driving like a numb-nuts.:mad:
Flame away, but after having idiots almost take me and my friends/family out on the lake i have ZERO sympathy for idiots behind the wheel.
Thats an awefull lotta info to get from a shitty video of an asshole just driving past um . :rolleyes:

RitcheyRch
10-16-2007, 04:34 AM
Karma will get them for not helping and for laughing at others misfortune.

YeLLowBoaT
10-16-2007, 04:43 AM
What a dick... I have to admit if I went over there to help and the fooker was drunker then shit I would most like tell them " I'll go get help" and by help I mean the local law enofrocement. If not, I would be more then happy to help them anyway I could.

thatguy
10-16-2007, 04:49 AM
I know if I was the guy on shore, I would be pretty steamed.
Some people should not attempt humor, it doesn't work.
Tommy

cave
10-16-2007, 04:52 AM
Maybe mechanical failure? If some needs help, even if they are idiots you should help them. That way you could lecture the hell out of them:D
My first words would have been Hay is everyone OK do you need a cell phone? Water? Ride back to get a help? Piss Poor boater etiquette.

Garrddogg
10-16-2007, 06:37 AM
Yeah that was a total "dick move" I dont even want to think how Id be feeling if I was sitting on the bank and have an asshole circling, filming and asking stupid questions while laughing. I think my focus would be changing from getting the boat off the rocks to meeting someone at the ramp!:eek: :mad:

HemiDude
10-16-2007, 06:43 AM
Whaaat? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

grayson
10-16-2007, 06:54 AM
i would have gone to ask if they were hurt or needed any help -no question-
then if they were drunk... i may have attempted some humor :D

HocusPocus
10-16-2007, 07:14 AM
not much different then the folks who sit at site 6.

Racey
10-16-2007, 07:16 AM
I didn't say i wouldn't help the guy, what i did say was there is nothing wrong with giving the guy some shit.... When all passengers are sitting, waiting on shore, no one is trying to yell or flag down help, obviously there are no serious injuries involved, at which point poking some fun is really all there is left to do... It's not going to change the fact that the guys boat is still up on the rocks.... When i say sympathy i mean there is no way he's getting a 'get out of jail free card' on me giving him a little shit.
There is no way these people hit it after the camera was off and just ditched these guys....

Baja Big Dog
10-16-2007, 07:31 AM
"WAS ALCOHOL INVOLVED":idea:

Sherpa
10-16-2007, 08:11 AM
not much different then the folks who sit at site 6.
glad to see this mentioned.......... where's the site 6 cheer-crew now?
--Sherpa
it's kinda blurry to tell what the guys looked like anyway... could be a bunch
of drunk aholes for all you'd know... as for help, well, yeah. I'll gladly go get
you some help... (sherriff boat comes roaring around the bend in 5min)

Chubby4Life
10-16-2007, 08:11 AM
Listen to the tone of thier voice's, they didn't help, prolly just kept going to their "secret wakeboarding cove"!:mad:

HM
10-16-2007, 08:33 AM
Mel Brooks "The difference between tragedy and comedy..."
Tragedy: When I run my boat up on a beach.
Comedy: When you run your boat up on a beach.
Didn't the guy say welcome to Don Pedro? That is probably the umpteenth boat that has gone buy and heckled them. Doesn't look like they are waving anyone down for help. I would have stopped and checked, but that is just me.
The driver was either drunk, not paying attention, or driving to close to shore and a roller turned his boat. Not a whole lot of legitimate reasons for running up on a beach.

2Driver
10-16-2007, 09:02 AM
IMO? The guy deserves to be bitch slapped up side the head with his own video camera.
Funny, the next time the friggen genius finds himself in harms way I'm sure he will expect assistance and understanding. :rolleyes: Dickwad!

DMOORE
10-16-2007, 10:09 AM
The driver was either drunk, not paying attention, or driving to close to shore and a roller turned his boat. Not a whole lot of legitimate reasons for running up on a beach.
Really? How about a stearing cable snapped. Or some jackass on a jet-ski or other boat pulled a dick move and cut this guy off? Ya never know, and shit happens fast. That's just a lot to ASSUME.
Darrell.