PDA

View Full Version : FAWKIN DEPARTMENT of CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES

WYRD
10-16-2007, 09:35 AM
can KISS MY ASS.....I have been on hold with them for over 20 min trying to talk to them regarding one of my employees!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
If the rest of the government is ran like this its no wonder we are in so much debt, I would be outta bussiness if I ran mine like this....:rolleyes:
Sorry just had to vent:)

HocusPocus
10-16-2007, 09:37 AM
can KISS MY ASS.....I have been on hold with them for over 20 min trying to talk to them regarding one of my employees!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
If the rest of the government is ran like this its no wonder we are in so much debt, I would be outta bussiness if I ran mine like this....:rolleyes:
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mba/lowres/mban1493l.jpg

Baja Big Dog
10-16-2007, 09:37 AM
Dont get pissed, just take your business to the competitor, just like your business.....
Oh thats right, your a captive audience!!!!:mad:

WYRD
10-16-2007, 09:43 AM
Dont get pissed, just take your business to the competitor, just like your business.....
Oh thats right, your a captive audience!!!!:mad:
I wonder who I can send the invoice too for my time:confused: :)

WYRD
10-16-2007, 10:09 AM
WOW 51 min for a 6 min phone conversation UFB!:mad:

Sleek-Jet
10-16-2007, 10:14 AM
Stop employing children... ya slave driver... :D :idea:

HemiDude
10-16-2007, 10:16 AM
WOW, I know employees are like children from time to time, but aren't you taking this a bit tooo far????:sqeyes: :idea:

H20MOFO
10-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Yeh good luck WYRD. you'd have to get in line to be pissed at them a-holes. In my 1st marriage i adopted a daughter that I paid child support for, then my daughter gets into so much trouble the state took custody of her.The next month i get a letter saying I'm past due, long story short now I'm payin for my daughter, and my x-wife(child support,not alamony)! No shit! It took me months with a lawyer to straighten it out. I wouldn't reccomend going down there in person, I did that and just about got arrested. Fockers!!!

Riverdog1
10-16-2007, 11:51 AM
I wonder who I can send the invoice too for my time:confused: :)
Send the bill to your doctor, he won't know

WYRD
10-16-2007, 11:56 AM
Stop employing children... ya slave driver... :D :idea:
WOW, I know employees are like children from time to time, but aren't you taking this a bit tooo far????:sqeyes: :idea:
someone has to keep up with the outsourcing labor rates:D :D

HavasuSelect
10-16-2007, 12:26 PM
I used to work there answering phones. There's supposed to be an extension for employers to call back. If not there's a ridiculous wait. Another hint is to press the extention for Spanish line. You'll get through after a couple mins. Everyone there speaks English so it's no big deal.

WYRD
10-16-2007, 12:29 PM
I used to work there answering phones. There's supposed to be an extension for employers to call back. If not there's a ridiculous wait. Another hint is to press the extention for Spanish line. You'll get through after a couple mins. Everyone there speaks English so it's no big deal.
Thanks, I called the employers number that was listed on the Order for Witholding that they sent us:eek: I didnt know about the spanish line though, maybe I will try that next time;)