PDA

View Full Version : Who do you know in the Southeast?

Magic34
10-17-2007, 09:13 AM
I have immediate needs for someone in the Georgia/Alabama area for someone to distribute waterless car wash products.
If you know someone, plese let me know. This would be a part time business venture.
Thanks!
Michael

Baja Big Dog
10-17-2007, 09:15 AM
Cheapthrills....but how many hillbilly's are gonna wash their cars?
Most of them would have to trim the weeds away from in the front yards, and you could make a fortune on a product that makes bricks look new....:D

Jordy
10-17-2007, 09:16 AM
JBB would be a good place to start, other than the fact he likes to use LOTS of water to wash his Jeep. :idea:
Can you help out here Byron? :D

Jbb
10-17-2007, 09:18 AM
JBB would be a good place to start, other than the fact he likes to use LOTS of water to wash his Jeep. :idea:
I was a dealer once....many years ago.....My sometimes....."Irritable" demeanor.....didn't help with the sales game....:p

SB
10-17-2007, 09:18 AM
For the last time, the guys' name is Barry.
And what he needs is a product that will get the caviar out of his ashtrays.:D

rrrr
10-17-2007, 09:21 AM
Byron has perfected the waterless personal hygiene regimen. :D
Lately he has taken on the appearance of Carl the Groundskeeper..... :idea: :D

Magic34
10-17-2007, 09:22 AM
I was a dealer once....many years ago.....My sometimes....."Irritable" demeanor.....didn't help with the sales game....:p
I really dont think it matters right now how irritable someone is down there. There is some money to be made right now in that area. :)

Jbb
10-17-2007, 09:25 AM
money to be made right now in that area. :)
:idea:
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41289&stc=1&d=1192641874

voodoomedman
10-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Depends on how close you want. You have a few guys from TN on this board and are close to those states. In fact Chattanooga is on the border of GA and Nashville is only a couple hours from Alabama. You might want to PM those guys.