PDA

View Full Version : Team Rivebound Update!!!!

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:35 AM
UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!
Team Riverbound is excited to announce that we just picked up 2 sponsors for the weekend Knuckleheads ans Mrs Bordsmnj. We are gaining momentum and will be a force to be reckoned with. Stay tuned for future updates as this is a very exciting time for all of us at Team Riverbound
Our sponsor list is growing beyond our wildest dreams!!!! Im so excited that I cant sleep
I would like to give thanks to all those people that are supporting me and getting nothing in return. we are really getting somewhere now.
Mrs bordsmnj
Knucklehead
The Jordy
Her 454
Thatguy...not be confused with That Guy
Boatcop
Mrs Racer277
** I will keep everyone up to date with the most recent Team Riverbound updates**

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-17-2007, 11:37 AM
Everyone keeps walking into my office and asking me what is so funny. :D :D
Comedy! ;)

Her454
10-17-2007, 11:38 AM
How'd my name get on that list, I'm still working on sponsors for Cancun DAMMIT!:D :D

76ANTHONY
10-17-2007, 11:39 AM
hey riverazz, wheres my fricken name dammit????????:mad: :D :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:40 AM
How'd my name get on that list, I'm still working on sponsors for Cancun DAMMIT!:D :D
You fly the team rivebound Logo...you get added to the list.

RiverDave
10-17-2007, 11:40 AM
I'm pretty sure I put my name down for 20.00 dipshit?
Incidentally, are you going to have T-Shirts made up for Team RB?
RD :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:41 AM
UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!
Team Riverbound is excited to announce that we just picked up 2 sponsors for the weekend Knuckleheads ans Mrs Bordsmnj. We are gaining momentum and will be a force to be reckoned with. Stay tuned for future updates as this is a very exciting time for all of us at Team Riverbound
Our sponsor list is growing beyond our wildest dreams!!!! Im so excited that I cant sleep
I would like to give thanks to all those people that are supporting me and getting nothing in return. we are really getting somewhere now.
Mrs bordsmnj
Knucklehead
The Jordy
Her 454
Boatcop
Mrs Racer277
AZJD
RD
76 Anthony
** I will keep everyone up to date with the most recent Team Riverbound updates**
New names have been added to the list....things are going so well for us at Team Riverbound, that its hard to keep the updates coming!!

76ANTHONY
10-17-2007, 11:42 AM
wooooohooo, i made the list, shiat now im gonna go turn in some cans so i can get a t-shirt:D

Her454
10-17-2007, 11:43 AM
You fly the team rivebound Logo...you get added to the list.
LMAO......... Take a break will ya, I cant stop laughing!:D

Jordy
10-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Incidentally, are you going to have T-Shirts made up for Team RB?
RD :D
I believe the t-shirt issue was handled in the other thread. RB has someone in mind who can do a quick turn around job while at the same time, not expecting to be paid. :D
I love it when a plan comes together!!! :D :D :D

76ANTHONY
10-17-2007, 11:46 AM
I believe the t-shirt issue was handled in the other thread. RB has someone in mind who can do a quick turn around job while at the same time, not expecting to be paid. :D
:D :D :D

RiverDave
10-17-2007, 11:47 AM
Well in order to do this right, I think they should expect to get paid.. and then we just won't pay em. :D
RD

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:48 AM
Well in order to do this right, I think they should expect to get paid.. and then we just won't pay em. :D
RD
that is our philosophy at TEAM RIVERBOUND.
Can you machine us some billet Koozies?...the check is in the mail;)

RiverDave
10-17-2007, 11:50 AM
that is our philosophy at TEAM RIVERBOUND.
Can you machine us some billet Koozies?...the check is in the mail;)
I'll get them out right away!! Don't worry you can pay me at the race!
What kinda beer do you drink? Coors light cans are smaller in diameter but taller then regular cans?
RD

Jordy
10-17-2007, 11:52 AM
RD
Good point. Not sure what I was thinking. Kind of got caught up in all the excitement with Team Riverbound taking off like a rocket! :D :D :D
The only bad thing is, after the race, we're all going to have to change cell phone numbers and screen names, that is, to pull this off correctly. A few of you may even have to move. :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:54 AM
I'll get them out right away!! Don't worry you can pay me at the race!
What kinda beer do you drink? Coors light cans are smaller in diameter but taller then regular cans?
RD
Good point, well my beer drinking taste vary so I will need a couple for each brand. I will conveniently forget my check book at the race....but dont worry....THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL!

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:55 AM
Good point. Not sure what I was thinking. Kind of got caught up in all the excitement with Team Riverbound taking off like a rocket! :D :D :D
The only bad thing is, after the race, we're all going to have to change cell phone numbers and screen names, that is, to pull this off correctly. A few of you may even have to move. :D
Im going to hit up all the other boating forums too and see what other victims...er I mean sponsors I can come up with.

Jordy
10-17-2007, 12:00 PM
Im going to hit up all the other boating forums too and see what other victims...er I mean sponsors I can come up with.
Don't forget about ThumperTalk. Perhaps Matt can solicit some kind of donation from them. I mean, a 4 stroke sponsorship on a 2 stroke boat makes about as much sense as having a Chevy dealership sponsor a Ford powered boat for 2 laps... I mean, it was 2 laps right??? :idea: :D

Sleeper CP
10-17-2007, 12:00 PM
Since I don't want to get left out of the sponsor list, but cash is a little tight right now I can offer(loan) the following if it will help you for the weekend:
Demon Carburetor: 1050 set up by C&J
Or Holley 850 flows 925cfm set up by C&J
Droop Snoot, fits Berkley pump
Droop Snoot , fits Legend pump
Mallory or Holley electric fuel pumps 110 or 140 or 210 gal hr.
9 quarts of Mobil One oil 15-50
12 quarts of Castrol 20-50
Lastly a 12 pack of Trojan Rubbers ( you can keep them,I wont need them back);)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:01 PM
UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!
Mrs bordsmnj
Knucklehead
The Jordy
Her 454
Boatcop
Mrs Racer277
AZJD
RD
76 Anthony
Campbell carl
The CPAs @ dowe,cheatum&Howe
Djunkie
Sleeper CP
New names have been added to the list....things are going so well for us at Team Riverbound, that its hard to keep the updates coming!!

Jordy
10-17-2007, 12:02 PM
You wouldn't happen to have any carbs that have been dialed in by TPC Racing do you???
Jordy <----- going way back! :D :D :D

Phat Matt
10-17-2007, 12:03 PM
Don't forget about ThumperTalk. Perhaps Matt can solicit some kind of donation from them. I mean, a 4 stroke sponsorship on a 2 stroke boat makes about as much sense as having a Chevy dealership sponsor a Ford powered boat for 2 laps... I mean, it was 2 laps right??? :idea: :D
Let me log on over there and see what I can get. :)

Sleek-Jet
10-17-2007, 12:04 PM
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
True, most Ford guys don't need those... :idea:

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:05 PM
Since I don't want to get left out of the sponsor list, but cash is a little tight right now I can offer(loan) the following if it will help you for the weekend:
Droop Snoot, fits Berkley pump
Droop Snoot , fits Legend pump
Mallory or Holley electric fuel pumps 110 or 140 or 210 gal hr.
9 quarts of Mobil One oil 15-50
12 quarts of Castrol 20-50
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Loan is a looesly used word here at TEAM RIVERBOUND. I will "borrow" your parts, put them all up on Ebay. sell them for a profit. Collect the money but never send the parts to the winners. then change my phone numbers, screen names and hide. once the dust settles I will try and come back here like nothing ever happened and give you all some hard luck sob story, so people will feel sorry for me being picked on all the time.

djunkie
10-17-2007, 12:07 PM
Hey RB, If I offer to pay for all the gas will you be willing to return whatever you don't use? :confused: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:07 PM
You know...we at TEAM RIVERBOUND appreciate our sponsors coming up with innovative ideas. Im going to take that idea and run with it.

Jordy
10-17-2007, 12:08 PM
You know...we at TEAM RIVERBOUND appreciate our sponsors coming up with innovative ideas. Im going to take that idea and run with it.
People helping people. Team Turnkey and Team Riverbound working together to achieve a common goal. (What's the goal again??? :idea: ) :D :D :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:12 PM
(What's the goal again??? :idea: ) :D :D :D
internet asshole domination??

Mrs.Racer277
10-17-2007, 12:13 PM
People helping people. Team Turnkey and Team Riverbound working together to achieve a common goal. (What's the goal again??? :idea: ) :D :D :D
RB's Habit or Hobby???

Jordy
10-17-2007, 12:13 PM
internet asshole domination??
Seems as though you have the right talent on the team... even if it is Team RIVEbound. Perhaps a new thread is in order, this one with no typos in the title. :D

Shreve"T"
10-17-2007, 12:14 PM
Alright I have nothing to loose $100 but I want 2 stickers on the triple wide:D :D :D :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:15 PM
Seems as though you have the right talent on the team... even if it is Team RIVEbound. Perhaps a new thread is in order, this one with no typos in the title. :D
Sorry...the crack makes my fingers work faster then my brain

rocket98
10-17-2007, 12:16 PM
It makes me feel good when two high power teams can put aside all their differences and work for a common goal. My hat is off for you all.
Put me in for a cracked 11 1/4 x 15 prop.......:D :D :D :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Hey RB, If I offer to pay for all the gas will you be willing to return whatever you don't use? :confused: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
No...my head mechanic will most likely just pour it in his truck while nobody is looking and take off. the rest will be in the "race" boat and will beused at my pleasure.

Jordy
10-17-2007, 12:18 PM
Sorry...the crack makes my fingers work faster then my brain
BRILLIANT!!! Start creating concerns about possible health problems to be used later. You're on top of things here!!! :D :D :D

cxr133
10-17-2007, 12:23 PM
i think you should come out with a cool icon like team jordy did.. and im sure the donations will come streaming in

Goad
10-17-2007, 12:26 PM
riverbound = spammerblunder :D
i got a 1/2 eaten microwave burrito and some expired condoms. put me on the sponsor list.

Boatcop
10-17-2007, 12:28 PM
Team Riverbound now has an official website, where you can read about fundraising efforts, and donate via PayPal:
Team RiverBound (http://www.yougotrickrolled.com/)

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Team Riverbound now has an official website, where you can read about fundraising efforts, and donate via PayPal:
Team RiverBound (http://www.yougotrickrolled.com/)
LOL

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:30 PM
BRILLIANT!!! Start creating concerns about possible health problems to be used later. You're on top of things here!!! :D :D :D
You can never be too careful when it comes to scamming;)
<---my left arm is feling a little tingly

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:32 PM
i think you should come out with a cool icon like team jordy did.. and im sure the donations will come streaming in
Like this??
http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/attachment.php?attachmentid=41304&stc=1&d=1192653095

Do F150's Float?
10-17-2007, 12:33 PM
I will be proud to sponser you with my my little ponies for decoration of team riverbound's um, vehicles.
I will also be happy to put together some t-shirts! I have a TON of sharpies!!! Now someone, just get me some shirts. you pay, of course ;) :D

Jordy
10-17-2007, 12:36 PM
I will also be happy to put together some t-shirts! I have a TON of sharpies!!! Now someone, just get me some shirts. you pay, of course ;) :D
Look at this crafty little biznatch coming in here and trying to scam us out of t-shirts, or even worse, money for t-shirts. Nice try. Now hit the road Nan and don't ya come back!!! If you want to contribute it's all or nothing. :D

topless
10-17-2007, 12:37 PM
Like this??
http://www.***boat.com/FORUMS/attachment.php?attachmentid=41304&stc=1&d=1192653095Now that logo will will become world famous. Put me down for 2 empty Jack In The Box taco wrappers. I know they'll come in handy.

DeltaSigBoater
10-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Riverbound,
I am willing to sponsor Team Riverbound, by lending my Marine Consulting Services and Expertise.
I’ll have my lawyers draw up the papers and fax them right over!
:D

Do F150's Float?
10-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Look at this craftly little biznatch coming in here and trying to scam us out of t-shirts, or even worse, money for t-shirts. Nice try. Now hit the road Nan and don't ya come back!!! If you want to contribute it's all or nothing. :D
Hey Now, i already offered up my my little pony collection. I have some miscellaneous beads from collective river trips, a half drunk bottle of absolut, and some dryer lint. How will that do? If i really must supply t-shirts, you boys better be liking some gently pre-worn girl's wifebeaters with "Team RiveRbouwnd" scrawled on em.... :D :eek:

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:40 PM
Riverbound,
I am willing to sponsor Team Riverbound, by lending my Marine Consulting Services and Expertise.
I’ll have my lawyers draw up the papers and fax them right over!
We at TEAM RIVERBOUND never do anything in a formal matter...please just send money to my paypal account

Do F150's Float?
10-17-2007, 12:44 PM
We at TEAM RIVERBOUND never do anything in a formal matter...please just send money to my paypal account
:rolleyes: When will you learn? Paypal can be traced. I will pick up the cash for you and um, deliver it. Yeah, thats it.....

DeltaSigBoater
10-17-2007, 12:45 PM
Ok, but this would work a lot better if I had an account #! Or can I just drop cash off at you house later tonight?

Jordy
10-17-2007, 12:46 PM
:rolleyes: When will you learn? Paypal can be traced. I will pick up the cash for you and um, deliver it. Yeah, thats it.....
Don't trust her Bill. She's been holding out on us. Check out the Team Shortbus thread, she offered Bruce a blow up alligator and is trying to buy us with lint and half drank bottles of vodka... :notam:

topless
10-17-2007, 12:46 PM
Ok, but this would work a lot better if I had an account #! Or can I just drop cash off at you house later tonight?
:DI'm making some brand new $20's tonight so if you stop by, I'll donate a few.

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:48 PM
UPDATE UPDATE
In my efforts to learn from the best, I have discontinued my use of paypal and now use greendot, as its not as easily traced...plus my paypal just got blackballed due to my poor busiess practices.

DeltaSigBoater
10-17-2007, 12:49 PM
I'm making some brand new $20's tonight so if you stop by, I'll donate a few.
Thanks for the offer, but I really dont want to drive out to Norco, pick up our donations for Team Riverbound, then drive back to Huntington Beach :D

mbrown2
10-17-2007, 12:56 PM
I will be sending my sponsorship funds to http://www.praypal.com
Cause I don't have a prayer of it getting it back:)

Sleeper CP
10-17-2007, 01:46 PM
Loan is a looesly used word here at TEAM RIVERBOUND. I will "borrow" your parts, put them all up on Ebay. sell them for a profit. Collect the money but never send the parts to the winners. then change my phone numbers, screen names and hide. once the dust settles I will try and come back here like nothing ever happened and give you all some hard luck sob story, so people will feel sorry for me being picked on all the time.
Wow, I know what caveat emptor means I not sure what you call that warning. So what you're telling me is, I'm better off just giving you the cash?
Thanks for the warning, I think:confused:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

riverbound
10-17-2007, 01:48 PM
Wow, I know what caveat emptor means I not sure what you call that warning. So what you're telling me is, I'm better off just giving you the cash?
Thanks for the warning, I think:confused:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
we at TEAM RIVERBOUND prefer cash. its harder to trace that way. :D

Faceaz
10-17-2007, 01:49 PM
I got my most recent set of fouled out plugs & a 19p SS prop to donate - they should really get you going.

Intolerance
10-17-2007, 02:01 PM
I got 6 bald tires for a dooley to donate....

HM
10-17-2007, 02:10 PM
Put me down for a zillion samolians. Check is in the mail. ;)

Sleeper CP
10-17-2007, 02:37 PM
I'd rather give you $20 in cash than loan you a $1,000.00 carb and not get it back. So put me down for $20 and let me know if you need the Trojans:D ;)
p.s. You take checks?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Jordy
10-17-2007, 02:39 PM
Put me down for a zillion samolians. Check is in the mail. ;)
None of this check is in the mail crap... We know better.
Here's someone's thoughts on that idea:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23begger.jpg

riverbound
10-17-2007, 02:44 PM
I'd rather give you $20 in cash than loan you a $1,000.00 carb and not get it back. So put me down for $20 and let me know if you need the Trojans:D ;)
p.s. You take checks?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Condoms are for sailors and catholics
I could sell the carb on ebay for a nice profit :idea:

riverbound
10-17-2007, 02:47 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23begger.jpg
The funny thing is I was trying to get a wrap done non my truck and down the sides it was gonna say "GO CODE BLUE RACING !!!" with all the O's being replaced by his face in that pic :D
On the tailgate was going to be a diagram that shows the PROPPER way to hook the oil lines up. and a big "DNF" accross the hood :D

Jordy
10-17-2007, 02:49 PM
The funny thing is I was trying to get a wrap done non my truck and down the sides it was gonna say "GO CODE BLUE RACING !!!" with all the O's being replaced by his face in that pic :D
On the tailgate was going to be a diagram that shows the PROPPER way to hook the oil lines up. and a big "DNF" accross the hood :D
THAT'S FOCKIN' FUNNY RIGHT THERE!!! :D :D :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 02:54 PM
THAT'S FOCKIN' FUNNY RIGHT THERE!!! :D :D :D
thats how we at TEAM RIVERBOUND roll.

HM
10-17-2007, 02:57 PM
No problem. I will wire it to your account. Just PM me your account information and make sure you give me a credit card # or two just so I can properly identify you...hate to see that money end up in an account in Fort Mohave or something. :D

DILLIGAF
10-17-2007, 03:09 PM
Sorry everybody but while this is kind of funny it smacks of Beaumont again.
:rolleyes:

squirt'nmyload
10-17-2007, 03:10 PM
i encourage team riverbound to break all the windows and catch as many rocks in the tow vehicles windshield that you can. your truck is now sponsored!! :D :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Sorry everybody but while this is kind of funny it smacks of Beaumont again.
:rolleyes:
TEAM RIVERBOUND will not be involved in running it any sort of way, we also are not interesed in Pepsi machines,dogs or whatever else went on in beuamont.

rocket98
10-17-2007, 06:05 PM
p.s. You take checks?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Indian Giver.........you probably want the Trojans back after he used them only a couple of times.........
The prop that I have has only a small crack and can't be seen to the naked eye........I bet we could get good money for it............

MBlaster
10-17-2007, 06:16 PM
I can supply a few extra alternator belts, a bag of cans worth at least 20 bucks.
Mrs Mblaster has offered to buff helmets.

RitcheyRch
10-17-2007, 06:20 PM
I can supply a spare can of WD-40.

DeltaSigBoater
10-17-2007, 06:31 PM
In addition to my Marine Consulting Services & Expertise sponsorship contribution to Team Riverbound, I am also donating a Outboard Motor to the Team :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 06:34 PM
In addition to my Marine Consulting Services & Expertise sponsorship contribution to Team Riverbound, I am also donating a Outboard Motor to the Team :D
Are you trying to say that the Evinrude will not get us to the bars and back home:eek: :confused: :idea:

MAINEVENT
10-17-2007, 06:59 PM
Good to know your still an asshole... I was afraid i was the only one left HAH!!!!:D :D

Faceaz
10-17-2007, 07:02 PM
The gas will probably be less is you ran anything but that Evinrude. Last I checked, I get about 1.5mpg. That means you'de have about $600.00 in gas alone.

Nord
10-17-2007, 07:05 PM
I see I didn't miss much today............:D

DeltaSigBoater
10-17-2007, 07:14 PM
Are you trying to say that the Evinrude will not get us to the bars and back home:eek: :confused: :idea:
No, I got an Evinrude too :D

Faceaz
10-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Does it seem odd that squirtin blunder is hanging out in the outboard section, eventhough he has a Ford powered, chevy sponsored boat?

OKIE-JET
10-17-2007, 07:18 PM
Mrs Mblaster has offered to buff helmets.
My helmet could use a buffin'.....:D :D

Baja Big Dog
10-17-2007, 07:20 PM
WOW..count me in!!!:devil:

riverbound
10-17-2007, 07:59 PM
Good to know your still an asshole... I was afraid i was the only one left HAH!!!!:D :D
Nope...will always be one. :D

Sleeper CP
10-17-2007, 09:11 PM
Indian Giver...........
See above. He requested cash and it would seem that I was put on fair warning that I might not get my parts back;) He is truely walking in the tracks of Jim.:) ;) ;)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

riverbound
10-17-2007, 10:00 PM
See above. He requested cash and it would seem that I was put on far warning that I might not get my parts back;) He is truely walking in the tracks of Jim.:) ;) ;)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Actually in my defense... I did pre-warn you of my shady ways... i cant say that for the person you are trying to compare me to. ;)

PunkAssBitch
10-18-2007, 10:24 AM
I just found a fiver in the laundry!
Can I be a sponsor too? I mean, all the cool kids are doin' it.....:D