PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE UPDATE Team Short Bus

Squeezing Spectra
10-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Is not going to parker HA HA made ya look :D :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-17-2007, 11:52 AM
LOL! :D
Today on ***boat reminds me of the good ole days! ;)

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:56 AM
sholdnt you be putting a motor on a dyno or something??

djunkie
10-17-2007, 11:56 AM
Lol!!!!!:devil:

76ANTHONY
10-17-2007, 11:57 AM
woooohooooo, now team riverbound has a chance:D

Squeezing Spectra
10-17-2007, 12:01 PM
sholdnt you be putting a motor on a dyno or something??
If i had a motor i would be going to parker :(

RiverToysJas
10-17-2007, 12:17 PM
What's the boat size limit to enter this shin-dig???
RTJas :D

MAXIMUS
10-17-2007, 12:22 PM
pussy...:rolleyes:

RiverToysJas
10-17-2007, 12:23 PM
Seriously, Where can I find a complete list of rules for this event? :idea:

Squeezing Spectra
10-17-2007, 12:24 PM
<--- Is scared :eek:

HalletDave
10-17-2007, 12:30 PM
Bruce,
:idea: Ask for donations, motor problem solved.:D

Biglue
10-17-2007, 12:31 PM
Fag......
HOwdy Amigo.

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:34 PM
I was talking about a different motor....you know the one for the Jetboat.

Squeezing Spectra
10-17-2007, 12:36 PM
Bruce,
:idea: Ask for donations, motor problem solved.:D
Damn Dave why didnt i think of that :D ok team short bus needs a motor for FREE anything aroung 1000HP will do were not picky, i do not gurantee to return it in one piece or at all if i can sell it on ebay, but i will put your stickers on the bus for good advertising :D
Thanks Team SBR

Squeezing Spectra
10-17-2007, 12:37 PM
I was talking about a different motor....you know the one for the Jetboat.
I dont have a jet boat those are gay :D :D :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Ummm....no.
Is dannys motor done? Im tired of hearing him cry about The dyno.

Squeezing Spectra
10-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Seriously, Where can I find a complete list of rules for this event? :idea:
Here ya go
http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4087

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-17-2007, 12:39 PM
LMAO! ;)

Do F150's Float?
10-17-2007, 12:42 PM
Damn Dave why didnt i think of that :D ok team short bus needs a motor for FREE anything aroung 1000HP will do were not picky, i do not gurantee to return it in one piece or at all if i can sell it on ebay, but i will put your stickers on the bus for good advertising :D
Thanks Team SBR
I think i have a blow up alligator we can strap that sucker too!!!! :D

Jordy
10-17-2007, 12:44 PM
I think i have a blow up alligator we can strap that sucker too!!!! :D
Why come you didn't mention this blow up alligator on the Team Riverbound thread??? Are you holding out on us??? :idea: :notam:

RiverToysJas
10-17-2007, 12:46 PM
Here ya go
http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4087
Awesome, thanks!!!
RTJas :D

Do F150's Float?
10-17-2007, 12:47 PM
Why come you didn't mention this blow up alligator on the Team Riverbound thread??? Are you holding out on us??? :idea: :notam:
Are you trying to bust my super secret squirrel plans of playing both sides against the middle? See, i figure our thousand horsepower alligator will confuse and amaze team RivEbound, a sort of Shock and Awe attack to the point where they will be sooo distracted by our stripper pole disco ball set up that they turn off course. Well we all know no average blow up alligator is meant to hold 1000 hp (i think governement safety ratings top em out around 875) so Team ShortBus will be short lived as well, ultimately allowing Team Code Blue to win the parker 300 and then i will get a return of monumentous proportions on my previous donations. Right?

Jordy
10-17-2007, 12:50 PM
Are you trying to bust my super secret squirrel plans of playing both sides against the middle? See, i figure our thousand horsepower alligator will confuse and amaze team RivEbound, a sort of Shock and Awe attack to the point where they will be sooo distracted by our stripper pole disco ball set up that they turn off course. Well we all know no average blow up alligator is meant to hold 1000 hp (i think governement safety ratings top em out around 875) so Team ShortBus will be short lived as well, ultimately allowing Team Code Blue to win the parker 300 and then i will get a return of monumentous proportions on my previous donations. Right?
Wow, I retract my previous statement. You've really put some serious thought into this and I'm sure it will all pay off in the end!!! :D

Do F150's Float?
10-17-2007, 12:52 PM
Wow, I retract my previous statement. You've really put some serious thought into this and I'm sure it will all pay off in the end!!! :D
Yes well, whoever said crack is whack is um. whack. It sure has helped my thought processes! :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-17-2007, 12:53 PM
Its moments like these that make me proud to call you my little sister! ;)

Squeezing Spectra
10-17-2007, 12:55 PM
Hey Rinda do you think becker would notice the stoker motor gone if i return the empty boat to your driveway before he gets home from work ? :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:56 PM
Ummm...whatever they are paying you.... I will pay double. of course we need to fundraise your salary, but it seems as though you got it all figured out.

Do F150's Float?
Its moments like these that make me proud to call you my little sister! ;)
LMNAO!!!
I was considering quoting myself re: the blow up alligator horsepower specifications but decided it would make me kinda gay.... :D

riverbound
Hey Rinda do you think becker would notice the stoker motor gone if i return the empty boat to your driveway before he gets home from work ? :D
I just got off the phone with him, he said go for it! ;)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
Its got an oil leak. :D
If it means we race, I am sure he is all for it! ;) :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:58 PM
Its got an oil leak. :D
If it means we race, I am sure he is all for it! ;) :D
when has it not had a leak??

Do F150's Float?
10-17-2007, 12:59 PM
Ummm...whatever they are paying you.... I will pay double. of course we need to fundraise your salary, but it seems as though you got it all figured out.
Hmm, i suppose we should be secretly pm'ing about this, but we're all family here, so what the hell.
Ok fine, they have promised me a tank of gas and a bottle of boones farm (or andre, whatever is on sale). Although they did warn not to put the gas in my truck, something about it being race gas? but whatever, im sure it will work itself out, in fact, it will probably just make it go faster, right?! Maybe you guys should have a bake sale.... :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-17-2007, 01:00 PM
when has it not had a leak??
Haven't you figured it out yet??? We keep our boat running at 87% so that you can tow us around and so you feel loved and needed. ;)
And shut up! Its not always a leak, sometimes is no spark! :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 01:01 PM
Hmm, i suppose we should be secretly pm'ing about this, but we're all family here, so what the hell.
Ok fine, they have promised me a tank of gas and a bottle of boones farm (or andre, whatever is on sale). Although they did warn not to put the gas in my truck, something about it being race gas? but whatever, im sure it will work itself out, in fact, it will probably just make it go faster, right?! Maybe you guys should have a bake sale.... :)
I considered legitimate fund raising, like getting a job, or bake sale etc.... but its much easier to take advantage of all the other schmuks who work hard for their money....and if I dont have to work, why would I??

riverbound
10-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Haven't you figured it out yet??? We keep our boat running at 87% so that you can tow us around and so you feel loved and needed. ;)
And shut up! Its not always a leak, sometimes is no spark! :D
Gotcha.....well being that TEAM RIVERBOUND and TEAM TURNKEY are wrking together for common good...Im all for people helping people.

Squeezing Spectra
10-17-2007, 09:45 PM
OK it looks like team short bus has found a motor so we really are going and now we are accepting fuel sponsonships or not LOL :D
Thanks Team SBR

riverbound
10-17-2007, 09:55 PM
OK it looks like team short bus has found a motor so we really are going and now we are accepting fuel sponsonships or not LOL :D
Thanks Team SBR
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!

bordsmnj
10-17-2007, 10:00 PM
Dammit we need some tow boats:mad:

riverbound
10-17-2007, 10:04 PM
Dammit we need some tow boats:mad:
If the towboat drivers can be drinking gallon sized mimosas while on duty. I might know of a stoker that has been a tow boat once or twice ;) :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-18-2007, 06:30 AM
Thanks Team SBR
I think we need to call ourselves Team Last Minute ;)

BADBLOWN572
10-18-2007, 07:26 AM
I think we need to call ourselves Team Last Minute ;)
I agree with that. :) ;) :D

riverbound
10-18-2007, 07:34 AM
Isnt TEAM TOWROPE more fitting:idea:

Squeezing Spectra
10-18-2007, 12:47 PM
Team Short Bus better late than never LOL :D

Squeezing Spectra
10-22-2007, 10:01 AM
Just wanted to say THANKS to the Bordsmnj`s, Badblown, Riverbound, Knuckle Heads and everyone else that helped out with the short bus team, it was nothing but fun and good times. :D
Thanks B

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-22-2007, 10:23 AM
Just wanted to say THANKS to the Bordsmnj`s, Badblown, Riverbound, Knuckle Heads and everyone else that helped out with the short bus team, it was nothing but fun and good times. :D
Thanks B
I had such a great time! Our crew is the best!!
So much love for you guys!!
xoxoxo
Rinda

riverbound
10-22-2007, 10:44 AM
Thanks B
All I can say is "NEXT YEAR" ;)
I had such a great time! Our crew is the best!!
So much love for you guys!!
xoxoxo
Rinda
Next year!! :)
Good thing we had the "second pit" :D

78Southwind
10-22-2007, 01:23 PM
Ok what's the story with the Short Bus Crew......Bruce
I hope there wasn't any oil on the tach this year...:eek: :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-22-2007, 01:54 PM
The motor was dreamy, we had an eletrical short or something. MSD box or battery or some stupid crap like that.
The motor ran strong and solid and was ready to win it! ;)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-22-2007, 01:55 PM
Next year!! :)
Good thing we had the "second pit" :D
;) :D

Squeezing Spectra
10-23-2007, 08:24 AM
Jerry nope no such luck this year the motor ran perfect all morning went 24 laps without a fuel stop, we really have not looked at it yet but it apears that the altenator shorted out killing the battery and shorting out the msd, it was a great race we all had a awesome time and Team Short Bus/DCM Racing will be back next year. :D :D :D

78Southwind
10-23-2007, 09:38 AM
DCM Racing will be back next year. :D :D :D
I heard rumors about this must be true. :jawdrop: ;) Jet or V-Drive?

BADBLOWN572
10-23-2007, 12:21 PM
I heard rumors about this must be true. :jawdrop: ;) Jet or V-Drive?
We have a full year to figure that one out. ;) No matter what it is, we will be ready! :)

boatnam2
10-23-2007, 12:27 PM
Had a great time like always with everyone,enjoyed watching the race while the 71 boat lasted.It seems alot better when you know the guys racing and not helping someone you dont know.

bordsmnj
10-23-2007, 04:18 PM
Thanks to EVERYBODY! Danny's dad,bill's dad,trevor, wutwuzat(jason) and the whole the whole crew and the other crew ,too. Everyone. :D that was a dream come true we'ill be back for sure.