PDA

View Full Version : Another Team Riverbound Update!!!

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:24 PM
We are gaining momentum faster than boats and blondes on a downhill track headed towards a family of pitbulls!!!!!
UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!
Team Riverbound is excited to announce that we just picked up 2 sponsors for the weekend Knuckleheads ans Mrs Bordsmnj. We are gaining momentum and will be a force to be reckoned with. Stay tuned for future updates as this is a very exciting time for all of us at Team Riverbound
Our sponsor list is growing beyond our wildest dreams!!!! Im so excited that I cant sleep
I would like to give thanks to all those people that are supporting me and getting nothing in return. we are really getting somewhere now.
Mrs bordsmnj
Knucklehead
The Jordy
Her 454
Thatguy...not be confused with That Guy
Boatcop
Mrs Racer277
AZJD
RD
76 Anthony
Campbell carl
The CPAs @ dowe,cheatum&Howe
Djunkie
Sleeper CP
the law offices of Jones,jones&Jones
Phat Matt
Thumpertalk.com
Shreve T
Rocket 98
Bi-glue
cole Trickle
OP6c
Rivertoys jas
** I will keep everyone up to date with the most recent Team Riverbound updates**
We are very excited to announce we might have some items donated to TEAM RIVERBOUND that we can either acution off or sell....most the items are on loan...but what do we care. We are going to change our numbers and move anyways :)

AZJD
10-17-2007, 12:26 PM
We are gaining momentum faster than boats and blondes on a downhill track headed towards a family of pitbulls!!!!!
]UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!
Team Riverbound is excited to announce that we just picked up 2 sponsors for the weekend Knuckleheads ans Mrs Bordsmnj. We are gaining momentum and will be a force to be reckoned with. Stay tuned for future updates as this is a very exciting time for all of us at Team Riverbound
Our sponsor list is growing beyond our wildest dreams!!!! Im so excited that I cant sleep
I would like to give thanks to all those people that are supporting me and getting nothing in return. we are really getting somewhere now.
Mrs bordsmnj
Knucklehead
The Jordy
Her 454
Thatguy...not be confused with That Guy
Boatcop
Mrs Racer277
AZJD
RD
76 Anthony
Campbell carl
The CPAs @ dowe,cheatum&Howe
Djunkie
Sleeper CP
the law offices of Jones,jones&Jones
Phat Matt
Thumpertalk.com
Shreve T
Rocket 98
Bi-glue
cole Trickle
** I will keep everyone up to date with the most recent Team Riverbound updates**
We are very excited to announce we might have some items donated to TEAM RIVERBOUND that we can either acution off or sell....most the items are on loan...but what do we care. We are going to change our numbers and move anyways :)
Probably going to need to put out a press release!

RiverToysJas
10-17-2007, 12:27 PM
I can get you some OP6C stickers for the cause!!!! :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:28 PM
I can get you some OP6C stickers for the cause!!!! :D
I will add you to the sponsr list!

WestTNRiverRat
10-17-2007, 12:45 PM
I can send you some Tennessee white whiskey. What you don't drink you can use for fuel. :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:59 PM
I can send you some Tennessee white whiskey. What you don't drink you can use for fuel. :D
I wouldnt waste that on the boat...it woud be fuel for ME :D