PDA

View Full Version : Ellen DeGeneres' Dog

RitcheyRch
10-17-2007, 05:37 PM
What's you guys and gals take on the whole Ellen and the dog issue.
For those not familair with what happened here is the news report.
http://cbs2.com/entertainment/entertainment_story_290093850.html
I dont blame the rescue for taking the dog back since Ellen did sign the contract saying she would return the dog back to the rescue if she couldnt take care of the dog.

Wet Dream
10-17-2007, 05:53 PM
She broke the rules of the adoption agency. Any reputable adoption agency has ths built in to their rules and shoud be strictly adhered to. The whole process has a purpose, and thats to match the dog with the family home, not to have the adopter decide where the dog goes. We've adopted 3 dogs, one Golden Retriever and 2 Greyhounds through rescues, and they don't screw around. Screw Ellen, cry all you want, it isn't gong to fix this one without going through the proper channels.

RitcheyRch
10-17-2007, 05:55 PM
MY thoughts exactly. Follow the rules like the rest of us.
She broke the rules of the adoption agency. Any reputable adoption agency has ths built in to their rules and shoud be strictly adhered to. The whole process has a purpose, and thats to match the dog with the family home, not to have the adopter decide where the dog goes. We've adopted 3 dogs, one Golden Retriever and 2 Greyhounds through rescues, and they don't screw around. Screw Ellen, cry all you want, it isn't gong to fix this one without going through the proper channels.

MBlaster
10-17-2007, 06:04 PM
Screw Ellen,
Oh nevermind.

finsfan4life
10-17-2007, 06:52 PM
Screw Ellen,
Oh nevermind.
She became jealous because the doggy was cuter than her, She is double FUGLY...!!!

RitcheyRch
10-17-2007, 06:54 PM
Thats sick. :D
Screw Ellen,
Oh nevermind.

Havasu1986
10-17-2007, 06:58 PM
Screw Ellen,
Not Ellen..:( But her girlfreind Portia De La something is kinda hot. :D

talkinghead
10-17-2007, 06:59 PM
Elle admitted she was wrong...

Baja Big Dog
10-17-2007, 07:03 PM
Come on, I would still hit Ellen...oh wait, thats not the subject....the contract says only if she was unable to care for the animal, it would have to go back, thats not what happened, she was able but the cats and the dog couldnt get along. a technicality, but pretty chicken shitt to pull the dog from a house that was attached to it.....sounds like the bitch has a little Hitler syndrome .

hotsand65
10-17-2007, 07:05 PM
So what will happen is that the "unwanted" dog in the first place will go back to the place and sit in a crate until the next person wants it which now will only be because the dog is a celebrity. Why not leave it in the home with two little kids that adore the dog. There are enough unwanted pets out there and this one found a good home.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-17-2007, 07:13 PM
My take is, I could not care a bit less than I do right now.
Heard of it this AM, and didn't give a dam then either.

Wet Dream
10-17-2007, 07:15 PM
I didn't read her actual contract, but each of ours stated that "if we can not for ANY REASON continuue to care for the dog, it is to be returned, no exceptions".

RitcheyRch
10-17-2007, 07:17 PM
Think most contracts from animal rescues are written that way.
I didn't read her actual contract, but each of ours stated that "if we can not for ANY REASON continuue to care for the dog, it is to be returned, no exceptions".

hotsand65
10-17-2007, 07:19 PM
My take is, I could not care a bit less than I do right now.
Heard of it this AM, and didn't give a dam then either.
Then why waste your time in this thread?

Xlration Marine
10-17-2007, 07:23 PM
My wife has a greyhound, without my permition. Big deal you say. Well it is. The greyhound people (whoever they are) called to check up on the dog. I told them they need to talk to my wife, I have nothing to do with it. The chick was a bit taken back. I said whats the big deal. She said if they new that I didn't want the dog they would have never let my wife have it. They don't mess around with things like this. Yup they called to check up on the dog and did so for about a year. Man she can haul ass, but what a pig for manors.

Wet Dream
10-17-2007, 08:09 PM
My wife has a greyhound, without my permition. Big deal you say. Well it is. The greyhound people (whoever they are) called to check up on the dog. I told them they need to talk to my wife, I have nothing to do with it. The chick was a bit taken back. I said whats the big deal. She said if they new that I didn't want the dog they would have never let my wife have it. They don't mess around with things like this. Yup they called to check up on the dog and did so for about a year. Man she can haul ass, but what a pig for manors.
Our greys are complete characters. The male is awesome, can't be beat. The female pup, needs to be beat. JK. She's still learning what its like to be in the house and not a kennel. Some of the people involved with greys are wonderful, then there are the others that you just question their existence and want to help them make it a short one.

3 daytona`s
10-17-2007, 08:17 PM
What's you guys and gals take on the whole Ellen and the dog issue.
For those not familair with what happened here is the news report.
http://cbs2.com/entertainment/entertainment_story_290093850.html
I dont blame the rescue for taking the dog back since Ellen did sign the contract saying she would return the dog back to the rescue if she couldnt take care of the dog.
Take a vacation or some R&R you worry about some of the most Bizarre things:idea:
:confused:
:rolleyes:
;)
P.S who cares

HemiDude
10-17-2007, 09:00 PM
Take a vacation or some R&R you worry about some of the most Bizarre things:idea:
;)
P.S who cares
Hey they yanked the dog from a loving home...wasn't that the point in the first place!!??? There is a chance the dog does not get adopted out and put down... sheeesh have a heart! :rolleyes:
I agree with 3 Daytonas...worry about something more important.

hotsand65
10-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Hey they yanked the dog from a loving home...wasn't that the point in the first place!!??? There is a chance the dog does not get adopted out and put down... sheeesh have a heart! :rolleyes:
Thank you! It's not about Ellen and the celebrity part of this, it's about that dog that wasn't wanted in the first place, found a home with kids that adore it and now someone who wants their 5 minutes of fame takes it from them.

The Doctor
10-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Have we decided who's the real dog in this whole mess?
I decided years before the terrier was born for myself.

Baja Big Dog
10-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Have we decided who's the real dog in this whole mess?
I decided years before the terrier was born for myself.
Gonna read this one in a few beers....might get it then!!!:eek:

RitcheyRch
10-18-2007, 04:33 AM
I'm not worried about this one bit. Just wanted to see what everyones take was on it. I could care less about Ellen. Only care about the well being of the dog. Dont think the dog will ever get put down since was at a dog rescue and they are not known for putting dogs down.
I agree with 3 Daytonas...worry about something more important.
;)
P.S who cares

Devilman
10-18-2007, 05:09 AM
She did break the rules, but it wasn't like they found the dog in her bed with a jar of peanutbutter or something, LOL... :rollside: :D

ratso
10-18-2007, 09:03 AM
She did break the rules, but it wasn't like they found the dog in her bed with a jar of peanutbutter or something, LOL... :rollside: :D
:jawdrop:

jbtrailerjim
10-18-2007, 09:14 AM
Screw this dike douche bag. I can't believe how much media attention this is getting. Who f*cking cares. :rolleyes:

Baja Big Dog
10-18-2007, 09:17 AM
Screw this dike douche bag. I can't believe how much media attention this is getting. Who f*cking cares. :rolleyes:
Obviously you do, seem to up to date on the issue..:idea:
Dike or not, you sayin you wouldnt hit it???:confused:

jbtrailerjim
10-18-2007, 09:27 AM
Obviously you do, seem to up to date on the issue..:idea:
Dike or not, you sayin you wouldnt hit it???:confused:
How can you not be up to date on it. It's on every freakin news channel, talk radio show, and all over the internet. :rolleyes:
No, I wouldn't hit it. She doesn't do it for me. I think I'd rather jack off. ;)

Devilman
10-18-2007, 10:04 AM
:jawdrop:
LOL http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/101582812rofl3-thumb.gif http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/101582812rofl3-thumb.gif http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/101582812rofl3-thumb.gif

Schiada76
10-18-2007, 10:15 AM
Oh ellen is just put out that the dog didn't like tuna.:eek: :sqeyes: :D

OCMerrill
10-18-2007, 10:24 AM
I am not a fan of these adoption places. Want a dog or cat go the the pound, a breeder, answer a newspaper add. These adoption places are for law makers that can't get a job. Here is why I feel this way...
We tried to adopt a CAT (flame away) from Petsmart about 5 years ago. We were rejected basically because I got in the ladies face for being a bitch like female Hitler over my lifestyle and my household. My 1400 sq. ft condo with a nice yard wasn't big enough, I had a child, we both worked. So I was rejected. They never found a home for this cat. It spent 3 months at Petsmart in a focking cage. After that a Friend that worked there said the Cat went to the shelter.
The agency should have been thrilled that someone actually took that ugly little dog anyway. With all the press the dog will again be adopted and then sold on Ebay.

HemiDude
10-18-2007, 10:27 AM
Bingo!
I am not a fan of these adoption places. Want a dog or cat go the the pound, a breeder, answer a newspaper add. These adoption places are for law makers that can't get a job. Here is why I feel this way...
We tried to adopt a CAT (flame away) from Petsmart about 5 years ago. We were rejected basically because I got in the ladies face for being a bitch like female Hitler over my lifestyle and my household. My 1400 sq. ft condo with a nice yard wasn't big enough, I had a child, we both worked. So I was rejected. They never found a home for this cat. It spent 3 months at Petsmart in a focking cage. After that a Friend that worked there said the Cat went to the shelter.
The agency should have been thrilled that someone actually took that ugly little dog anyway. With all the press the dog will again be adopted and then sold on Ebay.

Baja Big Dog
10-18-2007, 10:29 AM
How can you not be up to date on it. It's on every freakin news channel, talk radio show, and all over the internet. :rolleyes:
No, I wouldn't hit it. She doesn't do it for me. I think I'd rather jack off. ;)
Your jealous because she gets more pusssy than you do, this bothered me for a while, but I have learned to live with it, and you taking yourself out of the competition makes it easier for us guys that want to hit it!!!:D

The Doctor
10-18-2007, 01:40 PM
Gonna read this one in a few beers....might get it then!!!:eek:
I'm betting against it.