PDA

View Full Version : Run to the Sun

Not So Fast
10-18-2007, 06:24 PM
We went today at 4 pm and it was twice as crowded as last year, could hardly walk thru on the way back down the street. Lots more cars it seemed like and a WHOLE BUNCH with FOR SALE signs:idea: Sign of the times??? NSF

OutCole'd
10-18-2007, 06:26 PM
This year should be very cool because they are letting the Muscle cars in it. I'll be there Saturday to walk the show, are you going Bobby?

Not So Fast
10-19-2007, 06:45 AM
This year should be very cool because they are letting the Muscle cars in it. I'll be there Saturday to walk the show, are you going Bobby?
No, we like the Thursday nite dealio on McCulloch better but the crowd was much bigger this year and way too many cars, sort os sensory overload. They even had some of the cars parked in dirt lots:jawdrop:have fun:D NSF

TheCarDudes
10-19-2007, 06:49 AM
Any pics for those of us who can't make it?

OutCole'd
10-19-2007, 06:51 AM
No, we like the Thursday nite dealio on McCulloch better but the crowd was much bigger this year and way too many cars, sort os sensory overload. They even had some of the cars parked in dirt lots:jawdrop:have fun:D NSF
I hear you. I wish I could have made it for last night. With the kids back in school, my weekends shrunk.:(
I'll make sure to take lots & post up come next week.

Havasu1986
10-19-2007, 06:52 AM
I only made it 1/2 way down McCulloch then turned around. Way to crowded.:(

phebus
10-19-2007, 07:21 AM
I must have walked that street up and back at least four times. Great night, with beautifull cars.

Not So Fast
10-19-2007, 11:03 AM
It was so crowed George that i dont think you could have taken a picture one with out 10 people being in the way. I have some pictures from last year and early on I have one where you can see as far as the camera shoots with not many people, very different this year. The cars were so bunched up and with the crowd it was hard to really see the beautiful machines, sort of too much of a good thing I guess. We were there when it opened BTW so it got much more crowded later. Fun event though:D NSF PS PM'ed you about the cart deal, sucks:(

BEER&WATER
10-19-2007, 11:40 AM
More People In Havi (boomers) Sign Of The Times