PDA

View Full Version : International Pedophile Caught in Thailand

Racey
10-19-2007, 10:29 AM
http://rssfeeds.usatoday.com/~r/usatoday-NewsTopStories/~3/171913222/2007-10-19-interpol-manhunt_N.htm
I hope this sick S.O.B. spends the rest of his days in a sh*tty Bangkok prison. :mad: I'm glad they caught this sicko.

spectras only
10-19-2007, 11:51 AM
http://rssfeeds.usatoday.com/~r/usatoday-NewsTopStories/~3/171913222/2007-10-19-interpol-manhunt_N.htm
I hope this sick S.O.B. spends the rest of his days in a sh*tty Bangkok prison. :mad: I'm glad they caught this sicko.
You know what ? Our stupid government may want to extradite him , because he did some schit over here too . They should let him rot over there.
Here , he's going to have a computer in his cell keep doing what he's arrested for :rolleyes:

IMPATIENT 1
10-19-2007, 11:59 AM
they're more likely to castrate:D cut them mutha's off and make him eat em:mad:

Baja Big Dog
10-19-2007, 12:02 PM
Ya wonder what the punishment will be in Thailand?

RitcheyRch
10-19-2007, 12:07 PM
Should leave him over there as their punishment is far worse than ours.

hkunz
10-19-2007, 01:13 PM
Ya wonder what the punishment will be in Thailand?
Not very nice. In the PI, when I was there, they paid the guards a peso a day (about 5 cents) to buy food for the prisoners. Being ever so slightly corrupt, they pocketed the money and went to the market to collect the stuff that the vendors threw out at the end of the day. Since there was no refrigeration, and lots of poor people, the stuff that was so bad it wouldn't sell was really really bad, and several days old. The guards collected it, cooked it all in one pot, and slopped it into troughs. The prisoners then could eat what they could fight for. The Americans (the reason I was given a tour of the facility) would refuse to eat the slop, and gradually weakened until when they would eat it, they were too malnourished to fight for it. Death soon followed.
Thailand is not much better. But for all those bleeding heart liberals, Democrats, and such, these countries don't have the death penalty. No need, as an American lasts about 6 months before they die of disease, abuse, and malnutrition.

bunny 166
10-19-2007, 01:21 PM
Not very nice. In the PI, when I was there, they paid the guards a peso a day (about 5 cents) to buy food for the prisoners. Being ever so slightly corrupt, they pocketed the money and went to the market to collect the stuff that the vendors threw out at the end of the day. Since there was no refrigeration, and lots of poor people, the stuff that was so bad it wouldn't sell was really really bad, and several days old. The guards collected it, cooked it all in one pot, and slopped it into troughs. The prisoners then could eat what they could fight for. The Americans (the reason I was given a tour of the facility) would refuse to eat the slop, and gradually weakened until when they would eat it, they were too malnourished to fight for it. Death soon followed.
Thailand is not much better. But for all those bleeding heart liberals, Democrats, and such, these countries don't have the death penalty. No need, as an American lasts about 6 months before they die of disease, abuse, and malnutrition.
Too nice of a way out for him if you ask me, sick fukk.... :mad:

YeLLowBoaT
10-19-2007, 01:24 PM
I say we castrate him... with a red rider bb gun... just keep shooting til they are gone. Might take a little while... I'll supply the BBs

Trailer Park Casanova
10-19-2007, 01:49 PM
In Germany and Switzerland they lock these kinda guys up,, and they never get out. Ever.
Ya can't cure them is the official policy.

thatguy
10-19-2007, 01:57 PM
Saw that they caught him this morning. We have been calling him "the swirly guy". What a twisted SOB. (No pun)
I wonder where he will be charged first? Thailand will surely sell him to the highest bidder.
After they have a little fun with him.
Thing is, there is a good reason He was in Thailand, that is where international, well off, sicko's drop a lot of bread to engage in twisted shat.
I've seen the MSN reports specials.
Where will he go first, do you think?
Didn't Germany first break it?
Tommy