PDA

View Full Version : Lifted 07 Dealership Trucks

Uniqueperformancewest
10-23-2007, 12:13 PM
I wanted to see if Anaheim Chevrolet sells 07-08 2500/3500hd lifted from the dealership. If so what vehicles do you have available and who are you using for the lifts.
Thanks John

PHOTOGLOU
10-23-2007, 01:02 PM
I wanted to see if Anaheim Chevrolet sells 07-08 2500/3500hd lifted from the dealership. If so what vehicles do you have available and who are you using for the lifts.
Thanks John
sorry we do not....

ChumpChange
10-23-2007, 02:45 PM
Jay: Can a customer lift a truck prior to delivery that is purchased from you and get that lift and options in his finance package, as long as he does it when purchasing? Just trying to word it a different way for John.

LOWRIVER2
10-23-2007, 07:20 PM
Check out DealerServicesinternational.com
They set up accounts with auto dealers and contract out new lift kits that are warranty approved. Four Wheel Parts does a lot of their lifts. They won't go over 6" on lifts.
Might work for Jay, he's probably checked into it before. They have an 800 number and can tell you what dealers use them.
Chevy is one of the better ones with lifts. I have a 6" Cognito on my 06Dmax and the dealers have never balked at it.

riverbound
10-23-2007, 07:58 PM
when I bought My Dodge the dealer wouldnt do anything over 4". I worked a deal for them to put the price of the lift into the truck and tey gave me a check after the fact to have it lifted.

Uniqueperformancewest
10-24-2007, 08:00 AM
Thanks guys for the idea, as soon as I sell my F650 I will be in contact with Jay to discuss a new truck.
Thanks John

78Hondo Cruiser
11-02-2007, 11:05 PM
I am one of the southern cal reps for Dealer Services Int if you have any questions please pm me or even give me a call.
Kyle Andersen
951-303-5796

Uniqueperformancewest
11-03-2007, 09:35 AM
Hey,
What exactly do you do? Do you supply dealerships with product, or do you know of dealerships that sell lifted trucks.
Thanks John

Badger301
11-04-2007, 07:14 PM
FYI...
I drove by Glendora Chevrolet off Auto Center and the 57. They had 3 new lifted trucks on the lot. Buddy of mine says they sell them lifted all the time.

78Hondo Cruiser
11-05-2007, 08:44 AM
Depending on the dealer I sell a package that is put together with their security in mind. Anybody can lift trucks! But who is going to be there when there is a lawsuit that is the big question. We are also able to provide full powertrain warranties for lifted trucks that are better then some factory powertrain warranties. We do business with well over 1000 dealerships nationwide and growing every month.
Kyle

COELIMINATOR
11-05-2007, 12:00 PM
Depending on the dealer I sell a package that is put together with their security in mind. Anybody can lift trucks! But who is going to be there when there is a lawsuit that is the big question. We are also able to provide full powertrain warranties for lifted trucks that are better then some factory powertrain warranties. We do business with well over 1000 dealerships nationwide and growing every month.
Kyle
Who's warranty???
Sam

78Hondo Cruiser
11-05-2007, 10:41 PM
We offer a range of power train warranties through a third party carrier that has worked with us to create the necessary programs to keep our customers on top. Just remember not every truck you see lifted on dealer lots are covered. We also offer other protections for the dealer that many and when I say many I mean almost all other shops just simply cannot afford to offer. If you need help finding a truck that is covered please let me know I would be happy to help you find what you need, and Jay when you land somewhere I would be happy to show you our program in detail. Sorry to hijack the thread.
Kyle