PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to Waldo!

Nice n' HOtt
03-01-2006, 03:28 PM
I have never met Waldo and he read on HB my plight of my 2 year old being hospitalized. He went out of his way today to stop by her hospital room and bring her some books, crayons and get well cards his daughter drew. (those made me cry when I saw them!) so precious. Sorry I couldn't chat with you more but we had waited a long time for Kristen to be seen by the doctor and that's right when you came. We have met some fabulous people through HB and thank you!
P.S. Our little "Party Girl" is coming home tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
03-01-2006, 03:33 PM
I have never met Waldo and he read on HB my plight of my 2 year old being hospitalized. He went out of his way today to stop by her hospital room and bring her some books, crayons and get well cards his daughter drew. (those made me cry when I saw them!) so precious. Sorry I couldn't chat with you more but we had waited a long time for Kristen to be seen by the doctor and that's right when you came. We have met some fabulous people through HB and thank you!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome! I just pm'd Brannon, oops, didnt realize he had already been there! What an amazing man! Thanks to everyone who has been there for the Otts!
There really are some AMAZING people & FREINDS in this world! Much love to you all! :rollside: :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
03-01-2006, 03:33 PM
That is a very beautiful thing you did Waldo.
I am tearing up too.
Kim,
So glad to hear our lil party girl is coming home. Keep us posted on how she does at home.
XXOO
Dia

Biglue
03-01-2006, 03:34 PM
That is awsome. Very impressed Waldo. What you did shows tremendous amounts about your character.
Louie.

Nice n' HOtt
03-01-2006, 03:35 PM
That is a very beautiful thing you did Waldo.
I am tearing up too.
Kim,
So glad to hear our lil party girl is coming home. Keep us posted on how she does at home.
XXOO
Dia
I will, Dia! Thanks

460 jus getn it
03-01-2006, 03:37 PM
thats a class act right there. props to waldo, it takes a very kind and caring person to do that.

Ivan Dan
03-01-2006, 03:38 PM
Atta boy Waldo!!!! Glad to hear little Kristen is doing better and coming home.

Her454
03-01-2006, 03:38 PM
WOW, that made me a little misty eyed. Way cool thing to do Waldo, and of your girls too.
***boaters are the best.

Nice n' HOtt
03-01-2006, 03:45 PM
WOW, that made me a little misty eyed. Way cool thing to do Waldo, and of your girls too.
***boaters are the best.
You got it!!! Can't wait for River Season!!

a catered life
03-01-2006, 04:20 PM
glad to hear she doing better and nice job there waldo :p

MRSDRMCAT
03-01-2006, 04:34 PM
that is soooo cool.......class act

Waldo
03-01-2006, 05:27 PM
I am SO GLAD to hear that Kristen is going home!!!!!!!!!
What she is going through hit home with me quite hard. My 2 y/o son was @ Mission CHOC two weeks ago (for Valentine's & his birthday) with viral meningitis. And my daughter has stayed on the 5th floor as well when she was 2 1/2...I know how stressed, tired, dismayed, & worrysome the N&H's feel. I pass by Mission hospital everyday when I drive home and wasn't worried about taking a few moments from my day to give back a little. You can only watch movies & TV for so long at the hospital. I had my students write "get well" cards and thought it would cheer them up a little bit.
I'm sorry I didn't get to stay longer and chat but I know all too well that doctor is WAY MORE important than my simple, well-wishing banter. God bless you and your lovely Kristen. I hope we hook up at the river or the desert for some good times.
Brannon

Nice n' HOtt
03-01-2006, 08:30 PM
I am SO GLAD to hear that Kristen is going home!!!!!!!!!
What she is going through hit home with me quite hard. My 2 y/o son was @ Mission CHOC two weeks ago (for Valentine's & his birthday) with viral meningitis. And my daughter has stayed on the 5th floor as well when she was 2 1/2...I know how stressed, tired, dismayed, & worrysome the N&H's feel. I pass by Mission hospital everyday when I drive home and wasn't worried about taking a few moments from my day to give back a little. You can only watch movies & TV for so long at the hospital. I had my students write "get well" cards and thought it would cheer them up a little bit.
I'm sorry I didn't get to stay longer and chat but I know all too well that doctor is WAY MORE important than my simple, well-wishing banter. God bless you and your lovely Kristen. I hope we hook up at the river or the desert for some good times.
Brannon
Are you a teacher? We loved those cards. what boat do you guys have? We will look for you at the river. We have a 21ft Rinker. :) :p

76ANTHONY
03-01-2006, 08:32 PM
WALDO, your the man

pixilatedpussy
03-01-2006, 08:55 PM
What can I say Waldo............But you are an amazing & caring man!!!!!!! I am sure we will all party with the kids at the river & the desert many a times to come! You are a great friend! Thank you! ( & I will see you Friday ) :p :p :p :p :p

DRMCAT
03-01-2006, 08:57 PM
A big thumbs up to Waldo. http://www.talkingproud.us/ImagesCulture/ThumbsUp/BritTanker.jpg
Very nice thing you did there......

Nice n' HOtt
03-01-2006, 08:59 PM
What can I say Waldo............But you are an amazing & caring man!!!!!!! I am sure we will all party with the kids at the river & the desert many a times to come! You are a great friend! Thank you! ( & I will see you Friday ) :p :p :p :p :p
Hi Baby!! I'm home now :cool: We will have to celebrate this weekend after I get a little sleep :220v:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
03-01-2006, 09:11 PM
I can vouch for the quality of a man Waldo is. I know him well and spend time with him.
Bro, it's just another reason i like ya....

76ANTHONY
03-01-2006, 09:13 PM
hmmmm will there be aprons involved? :D

76ANTHONY
03-01-2006, 09:14 PM
I can vouch for the quality of a man Waldo is. I know him well and spend time with him.
Bro, it's just another reason i like ya....
dam its great to hear things like this...
waldo your a good man in my book....

Parker Dreamin
03-01-2006, 10:05 PM
That is stand up right there....

Waldo
03-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Are you a teacher? We loved those cards. what boat do you guys have? We will look for you at the river. We have a 21ft Rinker. :) :p
Yes, I am a special education teacher. I work with elementary students that have some sort of emotional disturbance. Our class size is small (5 students) but very specialized for behavior management. A couple of my students, one of my instructional aides, and myself created cards for Kristen.
We have a 21-foot Carrera and are mostly out at Parker. However, that may change in the near future (our place there is for sale). We used to hang out above Needles, as we have some friends with places in Willow. I'm sure we will all hook up soon!
Thanks to everyone for the kind words. :boxed:

BarryMac
03-02-2006, 09:26 AM
Waldo = A very stand up guy... :D

pixilatedpussy
03-02-2006, 09:53 AM
Yes, I am a special education teacher. I work with elementary students that have some sort of emotional disturbance. Our class size is small (5 students) but very specialized for behavior management. A couple of my students, one of my instructional aides, and myself created cards for Kristen.
We have a 21-foot Carrera and are mostly out at Parker. However, that may change in the near future (our place there is for sale). We used to hang out above Needles, as we have some friends with places in Willow. I'm sure we will all hook up soon!
Thanks to everyone for the kind words. :boxed:
Needles is our home away from home......on the water! Cant wait to party! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
03-02-2006, 09:53 AM
hmmmm will there be aprons involved? :D
LOL!

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
03-02-2006, 10:25 AM
Yes, I am a special education teacher.
I attend his class regularly.

MR HARLEY
03-02-2006, 10:30 AM
Great stuff Waldo , your a good man!
And Im happy to hear (N&H) darling little angel (Kristen) is coming home from the hospital :)