PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris.....

Jbb
10-23-2007, 04:37 PM
Who would win..... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLO1YIWQuXE)
I think Bruce would kick Chucks ass.....:D

RiverToysJas
10-23-2007, 04:46 PM
Bruce Lee the ACTOR??? Against 7 time undefeated Professional World Middleweight Karate Champion Chuck Norris???
:rolleyes: PLEASE :rolleyes: ....I'm sure that how those "news websites" you read would report it...but it would never happen!!!! ;)
Just remember, guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People. :devil:
RTJas :D

Jbb
10-23-2007, 04:48 PM
Bruce Lee the actor??? Against 7 time undefeated Professional World Middleweight Karate Champion Chuck Norris???
:rolleyes: PLEASE :rolleyes: ....I'm sure that how those "news websites" you read would report it...but it would never happen!!!! ;)
Just remember, guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People. :devil:
Dont believe all the hype.....I looked into it.......They "said" the chief export of Chuck Norris is pain......when in FACT...the chief export of Tom Brown...is pain....

Jbb
10-23-2007, 04:49 PM
....ps...Tom Brown doesn't sleep.....he waits....:jawdrop:

pw_Tony
10-23-2007, 04:53 PM
When Chuck Norris does a push up, he doesn't actually push himself up, he pushes the earth down

RiverToysJas
10-23-2007, 05:21 PM
Chuck Norris doesnt wear a watch, HE decides what time it is!

Nord
10-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Underneath Chuck Norris' chin.........lies another fist.
Chuck's tears cure cancer.......yet he never cries

socalmoney
10-23-2007, 06:34 PM
Love the pussy in this vid.

Jetboatguru
10-23-2007, 06:48 PM
Chuck would do a lot better if he took off his sweater...:notam:

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-23-2007, 06:50 PM
:D I would have to say Bruce.. :jawdrop: :) I know odd ball out.. :D

jh4rt
10-23-2007, 06:52 PM
Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

jh4rt
10-23-2007, 06:53 PM
Those aren't credits that roll after Walker Texas Ranger, it is actually a list of people that Chuck Norris round house kicked in the face that day.

Jetboatguru
10-23-2007, 06:55 PM
Those aren't credits that roll after Walker Texas Ranger, it is actually a list of people that Chuck Norris round house kicked in the face that day.
LMAO!! NICE!!!

RiverToysJas
10-23-2007, 06:57 PM
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Jetboatguru
10-23-2007, 07:00 PM
Little kids wear Superman underwear.
Superman wears Chuck Norris underwear

RiverToysJas
10-23-2007, 07:03 PM
If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.
:D

jh4rt
Chuck Norris singlehandledy discovered the fifth element while jacking off to Michael Jackson's 'Beat it'

beerjet
Chuck would do a lot better if he took off his sweater...:notam:
Seriously ! Whats the deal . Chubaca out of work.

jh4rt
10-23-2007, 07:04 PM
Chuck Norris makes beef jerky by roundhouse kicking cows so hard that moisture leaves their body.

Sleeper CP
10-23-2007, 08:57 PM
Bruce Lee the ACTOR??? Against 7 time undefeated Professional World Middleweight Karate Champion Chuck Norris???
All true, but Bruce was more that just an actor. He wasn't a sanctioned champion but he was a fighter.
As far as the acting goes, to this day I have never seen a karate movie with fight sences as good as "Enter the Dragon" have you? Bruce Lee was the quickest/fastest hitting and kicking actor I have ever seen on film.
Lastly, I have had this conversation with Chucks daughter-in-law. She is one of my brother's best friends since 9th grade. She married Chucks son Eric and you can get her real pissed off by saying "Bruce would win."
Sleeper Cp
Big Inch Ford Lover

BadKachina
10-23-2007, 09:02 PM
When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.

RiverToysJas
10-23-2007, 09:03 PM
Lastly, I have had this conversation with Chucks daughter-in-law. She is one of my brother's best friends since 9th grade. She married Chucks son Eric and you can get her real pissed off by saying "Bruce would win."
Is it true that Chuck owns a house on the river, north of Needles Bridge? .....it's a rumor I heard....

HCS
10-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Who would win..... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLO1YIWQuXE)
Those guys are too fast for me, I need glasses.
I vote HH.

SummitKarl
10-23-2007, 09:13 PM
are PUSSY's
compared to the "GrandMaster" himself:D :D
http://www.thebiographychannel.co.uk/images/biographies/main/1207_bio_homepage_main.jpg

Sleeper CP
10-23-2007, 09:23 PM
are PUSSY's
http://www.thebiographychannel.co.uk/images/biographies/main/1207_bio_homepage_main.jpg
Now you are trying to start some shit? That's not even funny
:mad:
Sleeper CP

Sleeper CP
10-23-2007, 09:24 PM
Is it true that Chuck owns a house on the river, north of Needles Bridge? .....it's a rumor I heard....
I don't know, but I'll ask.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

bAd aXe
10-23-2007, 09:44 PM
Final Score
Mike Ditka 178 Norris/Lee 2

socalmoney
10-23-2007, 10:00 PM
My favorite Bruce (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1072641331604430632&q=They+call+me+bruce&total=97&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2)

Nord
10-23-2007, 10:16 PM
are PUSSY's
:jawdrop: :notam:

Nord
10-23-2007, 10:16 PM
Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
There is no chin behind Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only another fist.
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.
Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
Chuck Norris gave Mona Lisa that smile.
Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
Chuck Norris does not get frostbite. Chuck Norris bites frost
Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV.
Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.

uLtRADeNniS
10-23-2007, 10:22 PM
Chuck Norris doesn't consider it sex if the woman survives.
Chuck Norris toilet paper!
http://aycu36.webshots.com/image/30515/2005722155730819129_rs.jpg

Havasu1986
10-23-2007, 10:23 PM
Its south of the bridge on the AZ side. According to my buddy that lives nearby. He showed me the small gated housing tract, but didn't see Chuck.

Not So Fast
10-23-2007, 10:26 PM
Didnt Norris win one of the first full contact karate matches ever held, says somthing about his skill right there. But I knew Bruce and he was fast, lightning fast but very small, but very fast,very fast you get the point. NSF

Nord
10-23-2007, 10:26 PM
Its south of the bridge on the AZ side. According to my buddy that lives nearby. He showed me the small gated housing tract, but didn't see Chuck.
Seeing Chuck in person is like drinking from the "Fountain of Youth"...............
You my friend....................failed.

Havasu1986
10-23-2007, 10:28 PM
Seeing Chuck in person is like drinking from the "Fountain of Youth"...............
You my friend....................failed.
I just wanted a Coors Light. :D

ck7684
10-24-2007, 04:52 AM
REAL Bruce Lee facts...
Lee's phenomenal fitness meant he was capable of performing many exceptional physical feats. The following list are the physical feats that are documented and supported by reliable sources.
Lee's striking speed from three feet with his hands down by his side reached five hundredths of a second.
Lee could spring a 235lb opponent 15 feet away with a 1 inch punch.
Lee's combat movements were at times too fast to be captured on film at 24fps, so many scenes were shot in 32fps to put Lee in slow motion. Normally martial arts films are sped up.
In a speed demonstration, Lee could snatch a dime off a person's open palm before they could close it, and leave a penny behind.
Lee could perform push ups using only his thumbs
Lee would hold an elevated v-sit position for 30 minutes or longer.
Lee could throw grains of rice up into the air and then catch them in mid-flight using chopsticks.
Lee performed one-hand push-ups using only the thumb and index finger
Lee performed 50 reps of one-arm chin-ups.
From a standing position, Lee could hold a 125lb barbell straight out.
Lee could break wooden boards six inches thick.
Lee performed a side kick while training with James Coburn and broke a 150-pound punching bag.
Lee could cause a 300-lb bag to fly towards and thump the ceiling with a sidekick.
In a move that has been dubbed "Dragon Flag", Lee could perform leg lifts with only his shoulder blades resting on the edge of a bench and suspend his legs and torso perfectly horizontal midair.
Lee could thrust his fingers through unopened steel cans of Coca-Cola, at a time before cans were made of the softer aluminum metal.
Lee would use one finger to leave dramatic indentations on pine wood.

photo chick
10-24-2007, 05:03 AM
I'm not a fan of Chuck but this commercial cracks me up!
http://www.flixya.com/video/69208/mountain_dew_chuck_norris_commercial

CARLSON-JET
10-24-2007, 05:07 AM
Osam Bin laden isn't hiding from the U.S. He's hiding from Chuck Norris.
Due to increasing costs and less funding, Nasa asked Chuck Norris to round house kick the next space shuttle into orbit. Chuck norris replied he could do one better.... He would round house kick the Earth causing it to lose it's gravity... Nasa declined and is still in need of more funding.
Chuck norris' round house is considered the ninth wonder of the world. The eigth is the formula used to calculate its force.
Mount St. Helens wasn't a true volcanic eruption. It was Chuck Norris practicing his round-house kick on a mountain.
Just the Name "Chuck Norris" is such a threat.... New York is considering Banning it's use.
A few I made up... I think... :D

YeLLowBoaT
10-24-2007, 05:11 AM
Bruce Leeroy would kick bother thier asses. :D (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWVhiIisH30)

CARLSON-JET
10-24-2007, 05:17 AM
Bruce Leeroy would kick bother thier asses. :D (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWVhiIisH30)
Damn... LOL

wright27
10-24-2007, 06:37 AM
If Bruce Lee was alive I would say Bruce Lee all the way.:chi: :boxingguy

justfloatn
10-24-2007, 07:24 AM
Cool, I haven't seen that movie since the 70's. I used to watch it over and over. My mom was a big Bruce Lee fan and had all the VHS movies. I remember a rumor about a miss-timed punch and Chuck getting a broken nose, or something like that, durring the filming of that scene.
Did anyone watch the Jackie Chan Vs. Bruce clip next to this one. I never knew the guy that got his neck broke in Enter the Dragon was Jackie Chan. funny shiot:D

ck7684
10-24-2007, 07:31 AM
Challengers On The Set
Bruce Lee's celebrity and martial arts prowess often put him on a collision course with a number of street thugs, stunt men and martial arts extras, all hoping to make a name for themselves. Lee typically defused such challenges without fighting, but felt forced to respond to several persistent individuals.
Bob Wall, USPK karate champion and co-star in Enter the Dragon, recalled a particularly serious encounter that transpired after a film extra kept taunting Lee. The extra yelled that Lee was "a movie star, not a martial artist", that he "wasn't much of a fighter" and said it was "easy to see his martial art wasn't any good." Lee answered his taunts by asking him to jump down from the wall he was sitting on. Wall described Lee's opponent as "a gang-banger type of guy from Hong Kong!," a "damned good martial artist," and observed that "He was fast, he was bigger than Bruce, and he was strong!"
Wall would recall the confrontation in detail:
"This kid was good. He was no punk. He was strong and fast, and he was really trying to punch Bruce's brains in. But Bruce just methodically took him apart."
"I mean Bruce kept moving so well, this kid couldn't touch him...Then all of a sudden, Bruce got him and rammed his ass into the wall and swept him, he proceeded to drop his knee into his opponent's chest, locked his arm out straight, and nailed him in the face repeatedly."
After his victory, Lee gave his opponent lessons on how to improve his fighting skills. His opponent, now impressed, would later say to Lee, "You really are a master of the martial arts."
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/85/The.Way.Of.The.Dragon.1972.Bruce.Lee.flex.front.jp g

Jbb
10-24-2007, 07:36 AM
Cool, I haven't seen that movie since the 70's. I used to watch it over and over. My mom was a big Bruce Lee fan and had all the VHS movies. I remember a rumor about a miss-timed punch and Chuck getting a broken nose, or something like that, durring the filming of that scene.
Did anyone watch the Jackie Chan Vs. Bruce clip next to this one. I never knew the guy that got his neck broke in Enter the Dragon was Jackie Chan. funny shiot:D
Great avatar!

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-24-2007, 07:47 AM
are PUSSY's
he is a pussy in my book. what a loser. The only thing he can beat up is his wife..:rolleyes:

justfloatn
10-24-2007, 08:29 AM
Great avatar!
:D :D Thanks, I wanted to make sure I didn't crop her lips!:jawdrop: :D

Jbb
10-24-2007, 08:31 AM
:D :D Thanks, I wanted to make sure I didn't crop her lips!:jawdrop: :D
Yes...lips are important....:D

PaPaG
10-24-2007, 08:44 AM
Big Chuck Norris Fan here but Even bigger Bruce Lee fan. Bruce would take it hands down...or should I say be the one still standing when the smoke cleared...

thatguy
10-24-2007, 09:01 AM
are PUSSY's
This is the gayest SOB on the planet in my book. I saw him In Wasilla bar in Alaska while he was filming his POS left wing, propaganda driven oil movie. He offended every person in there and was in fact ready to get beat down by a bar full of Roughnecks and Drillers. He only got out because his henchmen dragged him out before the beating commenced. Just a solid asshole in my book.
Any woman beater is a POS in my book. Ponytail Fag.
Tommy

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-24-2007, 09:06 AM
This is the gayest SOB on the planet in my book. I saw him In Wasilla bar in Alaska while he was filming his POS left wing, propaganda driven oil movie. He offended every person in there and was in fact ready to get beat down by a bar full of Roughnecks and Drillers. He only got out because his henchmen dragged him out before the beating commenced. Just a solid asshole in my book.
Any woman beater is a POS in my book. Ponytail Fag.
Tommy
very very very well said.. :D

RiverToysJas
10-24-2007, 09:16 AM
One of friends neighbors out in Fort Mohave (the neighbor is a local) says it's true. I probably got the direction wrong.
If what you say is true, that sounds like Charleys neighborhood...... :idea: ....maybe some mistook Charley for Chuck...I can see how that could happen. ;)

VAMI
10-24-2007, 09:17 AM
Is it just me or does it seem like seagal is always whispering???? Or is he just that bad azz???

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-24-2007, 09:17 AM
Is it just me or does it seem like seagal is always whispering???? Or is he just that bad azz???
you can't talk very loud with a dick in your mouth. :jawdrop: :D

Jbb
10-24-2007, 09:19 AM
you can't talk very loud with a dick in your mouth. :jawdrop: :D
Segall is gonna kick your ass.....Ma'am....:jawdrop: ...:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-24-2007, 09:21 AM
Segall is gonna kick your ass.....Ma'am....:jawdrop: ...:D
after he takes the dick out of his mouth.. He may not be big enough to do so. :D

Jbb
10-24-2007, 09:24 AM
after he takes the dick out of his mouth.. He may not be big enough to do so. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-24-2007, 09:25 AM
:D :p

thatguy
10-24-2007, 09:31 AM
When He shat himself, it smelled like burnt cum.
Tommy

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-24-2007, 09:32 AM
When He shat himself, it smelled like burnt cum.
Tommy
He must of passed gas if it smelled like cum.:D :D

SB
10-24-2007, 09:53 AM
Hmm, I'm more of a Lee fan, but I'd guess Chuck outweighs Bruce by 30 lbs, a mismatch.

Jbb
10-25-2007, 02:28 PM
10 Facts about Bruce Lee (http://www.neatorama.com/2007/10/23/10-kick-ass-facts-about-bruce-lee/)

HM
10-25-2007, 02:43 PM
10 Facts about Bruce Lee (http://www.neatorama.com/2007/10/23/10-kick-ass-facts-about-bruce-lee/)
Chuck Norris would be immune to the One Inch Punch as his one-inch chest hair would absorb the punch with ease!
It is all right here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLO1YIWQuXE