PDA

View Full Version : Parker 300 thanks!

riverbound
10-23-2007, 09:20 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to all that showed up Sat. night to the party. From the stories I am hearing sounds like everyone had a great time. Sorry I wasnt in priime hosting shape :(
but glad everyone had a great time!!!!

BADBLOWN572
10-24-2007, 08:44 AM
You're welcome. ;) :D

Do F150's Float?
10-24-2007, 08:54 AM
Bill -
Thank you so much for having us at your place. We had a total blast (even though certain people wouldn't be quiet). I think saturday was fun? All i know is i ended up zip tied to a pole in the house, and my mom said i was drinking champagne.... but i dont remember that at all :confused: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-24-2007, 09:15 AM
sorry I missed all the fun .. But I think maybe I was the only one that felt good the following day. :D :D I don't drink anymore. :)

RiverDave
10-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Thanks for having us over Billdo!!
One of the best weekends of the summer for sure!
RD

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-24-2007, 09:26 AM
Thanks for having us over Billdo!!
One of the best weekends of the summer for sure!
RD
you just go ahead and rub it in.. Thanks.. LOL!!:D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-24-2007, 09:33 AM
You felt good the next day because from what I hear thats when you got home:D
5:30 baby.. I had alot of fun.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-24-2007, 09:39 AM
Sorry you guys did not join us for dinner on the way out of town:(
Did you ever get the message I left?
I didn't know you invited us for dinner? I would have went. I was pretty much by myself all weekend anyway. well I had the kids too.:)

riverbound
10-24-2007, 09:40 AM
Bill -
Thank you so much for having us at your place. We had a total blast (even though certain people wouldn't be quiet). I think saturday was fun? All i know is i ended up zip tied to a pole in the house, and my mom said i was drinking champagne.... but i dont remember that at all :confused: :D
I actually felt great the next day too. I think the key is to go to bed/pass out early ;)
dont feel bad, I have been hearing stories about the night and dont recall them ever happening. Plus I guess there were alot of people that were there and I dont remember meeting them

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-24-2007, 09:42 AM
I actually felt great the next day too. I think the key is to go to bed/pass out early ;)
dont feel bad, I have been hearing stories about the night and dont recall them ever happening. Plus I guess there were alot of people that were there and I dont remember meeting them
what time is it Billdo..LOL!!:D :D

Do F150's Float?
10-24-2007, 09:43 AM
Thats what keeps happening! I hear stories, and go, wait, where was i?? We didn't go to bed that early, most everyone had left already. I dunno. Maybe its something in the water :D
I know i had a really great conversation with danny's dad about not having to drink and drive since i was staying at your house? And making people drinks...my apologies to anyone who got one...

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-24-2007, 09:47 AM
I left a message on Jamie's phone. We all met up at crossroads for dinner :(
:( he needs a new fricken phone. it hasn't worked very well lately. His battery pops off, he has to turn it off and on.. Piece of Shiat.. plus we get no reception most of the time. .. we left at 6:00 or so. :)

DeltaSigBoater
10-24-2007, 09:49 AM
Thats what keeps happening! I hear stories, and go, wait, where was i?? We didn't go to bed that early, most everyone had left already. I dunno. Maybe its something in the water :D
I know i had a really great conversation with danny's dad about not having to drink and drive since i was staying at your house? And making people drinks...my apologies to anyone who got one...
Sounds like you all got ahold of some bad ice :D

riverbound
10-24-2007, 09:51 AM
what time is it Billdo..LOL!!:D :D
Let me check my watch :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-24-2007, 09:52 AM
Let me check my watch :D
LMAO!!:D

Do F150's Float?
10-24-2007, 09:53 AM
Sounds like you all got ahold of some bad ice :D
Wait. Were you there??!? LOL i cant even remember who i met.... jeeez

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-24-2007, 09:56 AM
We watched you drive by :(
I didn't see anyones truck at Bildo's. Or were you at crossroads already?