PDA

View Full Version : Santa Clarita: Luvinlifes OK?????????????

Not So Fast
10-23-2007, 10:31 PM
Just wondering about Cale & Jen & family, anybody know anything???:confused: NSF

LUVNLIFE
10-24-2007, 04:07 AM
Hey Bob. We had to evacuate on Monday at 12:00pm. I was in Thousand Oaks when the Sheriff came knocking. Jen loaded the important stuff up in the motorhome and we left at about 2:30. The fire went along the backside of the canyon where we live and I think because of the winds it was just moving so fast it blew right by us and headed North. It didn't have time to stick around and do any damage. We were able to return at 8:00pm so I'm not complaining as we were lucky. I'm pretty sure it was more precautionary but the problem was there were no fire trucks to be seen as they are all busy somewhere else.

photo chick
10-24-2007, 04:19 AM
Glad to hear you guys are ok!!:D

RitcheyRch
10-24-2007, 04:51 AM
Ditto that. When heard Hillcrest was getting evacuated was thinking about Cale and Jenn. I couldnt find their phone number to call and see how they were doing.
Glad to hear you guys are ok!!:D

TAF
10-24-2007, 04:59 AM
I have a couple other friends there and haven't received a reply back from them yet. They had been planning on moving so maybe this was the final straw:idea:
Glad to hear you guys are "out of the woods" so to speak w/ regards to the fire threat. Any Raiders parties planned this season? Whose the next team they play ya figure they have a chance to beat? :idea: :)
Say "HI" to Jen and the kids and hope to see ya at the races,
Rob in AZ