PDA

View Full Version : World Finals !!

Jetboatguru
10-24-2007, 07:24 AM
For those that are planning on the attending the Coors Light World Finals in November, here is a great deal to consider.
First of all the 4 tickets for 2 days are $60 so there is $240
Pit parking is $100
The food will be there all weekend and the BBQ dinner on Saturday night is off the hook. Plus you have a chance to win your money back.
Firebird Circle Boats
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If any of you guys or gals are coming to the World Finals at Firebird and want to get your name or company name on a circle boat here's what you can do!
For $500 you get 4 tickets for each day of racing, vip parking pass and on Sat. and Sun. we have a burgers, chicken and drink at a motor home spot. Saturday nite we have a pit party also, which you all are invited to. You will get your name on the side of 1 of the circle boats and if that boat wins sat. main you get $250 back if it wins sun. main you get $250 back and if it is the overall winner of the weekend you get $250 back. It is a great way to meet alot of great people and have a whole lot of fun.
If you have any questions give me a call. Thanks
David Bryant 480-832-1330

Jordy
10-24-2007, 07:29 AM
I thought your name was Tony??? :idea: :D

Jetboatguru
10-24-2007, 07:35 AM
Sometimes I go by the name of Dave Bryant.:D
Im sure a Generator rental company would be interested in this! Then they could send their best guy over to oversee the festivities and he could bring a few of his buddies and have a good time. :idea:

Jbb
10-24-2007, 07:38 AM
Im sure a Generator rental company would be interested in this! Then they could send their best guy over to oversee the festivities and he could bring a few of his buddies and have a good time. :idea:
I thought you went by the name ...Mike Honcho....?....:confused:

rocket98
10-24-2007, 07:39 AM
Jordy
What a great idea. Don't we have an account with you.:D :D :D :D

Jordy
10-24-2007, 07:40 AM
Their best guy will be there for sure. Let me see what I can do as far as the rest of it. :D
Jordy
What a great idea. Don't we have an account with you.:D :D :D :D
Are you calling me from a cellular phone? Prank caller, prank caller!!! :D :D :D
Besides, you know I don't speak spanish. :)

rocket98
10-24-2007, 08:00 AM
Their best guy will be there for sure. Let me see what I can do as far as the rest of it. :D
Are you calling me from a cellular phone? Prank caller, prank caller!!! :D :D :D
Besides, you know I don't speak spanish. :)
Que........Patron.......Thats all the good words that I know. Get this set up before you go to jail for starting the fires:D :D :D :D :D :

photo chick
10-24-2007, 08:01 AM
I thought Dave Bryant was the guy who beats you????:eek: :confused: ;)
If I donate can I go for a ride?

Jordy
10-24-2007, 08:04 AM
Ouch. :notam: :jawdrop:
That was uncalled for. :D
Won't your broom get jealous devil lady? :idea: :D :D :D

Jetboatguru
10-24-2007, 08:07 AM
Sure you can! I will have a special seat designed just for you...:idea:
Ouch. :notam: :jawdrop:
That was uncalled for. :D
Won't your broom get jealous devil lady? :idea:
Jordy,
This is the crap that I have to deal with. She is the wicked witch of all directions!

Jbb
10-24-2007, 08:09 AM
Devil Lady..:p

Jordy
10-24-2007, 08:09 AM
Jordy,
This is the crap that I have to deal with. She is the wicked witch of all directions!
Tony, I mean Dave... errr, whatever you're calling yourself these days, you're preaching to the choir buddy. I can sense evil and last time Lori was in the state my meter was off the scale. :D :D :D

Jbb
10-24-2007, 08:11 AM
Hey Tony....BOO!......
https://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31885&d=1180492320
:jawdrop:

Jetboatguru
10-25-2007, 07:22 AM
Ttt

photo chick
10-25-2007, 08:23 AM
I'm a sweet loving individual with a wicked sense of humor :)
I think I'll pass on the special seat, I have a feeling it my have an ejection button on it!

Havasu Hangin'
10-25-2007, 08:35 AM
I think I'll pass on the special seat, I have a feeling it my have an ejaculation button on it!

photo chick
10-25-2007, 08:36 AM
ok you're just.............wrong!!! :)

Havasu Hangin'
10-25-2007, 08:40 AM
ok you're just.............wrong!!! :)
Yes.
Admitting your demented is the first step toward recovery from dementism.
:messedup:

Jordy
10-25-2007, 08:41 AM
Yes.
Admitting your demented is the first step toward recovery from dementism.
:messedup:
Dementism??? :idea:
Screw it. Sounds good. Roll with it. :)

Jbb
10-25-2007, 08:42 AM
I'm a sweet loving individual with a wicked sense of humor :)
I think I'll pass on the special seat, I have a feeling it my have an ejaculation button on it!
....:jawdrop:
That's gonna be messy...

Jbb
10-25-2007, 08:43 AM
Dementism??? :idea:
Screw it. Sounds good. Roll with it. :)
He's drunk....:D

rrrr
10-25-2007, 09:26 AM
Hey Tony, are you getting all fired up about the Finals?
:devil: :D :D

adjones419
10-25-2007, 09:35 AM
Hey Tony, are you getting all fired up about the Finals?
:devil: :D :D
I know it's not funny, but I had a good chuckle at that one. :D