PDA

View Full Version : Jordy might have started the fires.

maxwedge
10-24-2007, 07:37 AM
Nothing concrete that I can really talk about right now, but I heard that Jordy's name has been mentioned several times during the course of the fires. That seems very coiencidental to me.
If they do wind up arresting him, and it could be possible that they might do that, it will all be public knowledge pretty soon. I'm not saying anything definite, but just giving you guys a head's up in case:D

Jordy
10-24-2007, 07:39 AM
Wasn't me! :D

Jbb
10-24-2007, 07:40 AM
Wasn't me! :D
:idea:

Jordy
10-24-2007, 07:43 AM
I'm on the phone with Roln'20's right now and he just got back from So Cal... :idea: :D

racecar.hotshoe
10-24-2007, 07:46 AM
Jordy only starts fires on ***boat.....:D

maxwedge
10-24-2007, 08:13 AM
Jordy only starts fires on ***boat.....:D
Maybe I read it wrong, but I heard from a good source of turnkey boats, that Jordy used to abuse his grill and if that's true and he would light fires in it anyway, that could be really bad! I even heard that he was sometimes burning the the remains of dead cows and chickens and then eating them or feeding them to guests. Sick bastard. Anyway, If this is true, hot ashes from the grill may have drifted over to San Diego and started all these fires.

Havasu_Dreamin
10-24-2007, 08:15 AM
I'm on the phone with Roln'20's right now and he just got back from So Cal... :idea: :D
Impossible! No way that slacker is awake at 8:30! :D

ThongMagnet
10-24-2007, 09:54 AM
Before Jordy lit the fire, he stole all the lake water in the western US, and is storing it in New Orleans. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Havasu_Dreamin
10-24-2007, 10:01 AM
Before Jordy lit the fire, he stole all the lake water in the western US, and is storing it in New Orleans. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
DAMN that Jordy! Always trying to help peoples....:D

SB
10-24-2007, 10:23 AM
I heard Jordy has a silent partner working on Jeep that can scoop water out of a lake and deploy it to a fire. Jordy starts the fires, they sell the Jeeps to the govt. and make a ton of $.
Which one do you suppose is the brains of the outfit?:D

TYLER DURDEN
10-24-2007, 10:34 AM
Nothing concrete that I can really talk about right now, but I heard that Jordy's name has been mentioned several times during the course of the fires. That seems very coiencidental to me.
If they do wind up arresting him, and it could be possible that they might do that, it will all be public knowledge pretty soon. I'm not saying anything definite, but just giving you guys a head's up in case:D
You are a focking dumbass dickwad. This is nothing be joking about. Maybe your too focking stupid to think of something witty and funny. I've had about 5 hours of sleep combined the past two nights helping friends save their homes. Come tell your lame ass jokes to us and all the firefighters working their asses off and see how funny we think it is.

maxwedge
10-24-2007, 10:44 AM
You are a focking dumbass dickwad. This is nothing be joking about. Maybe your too focking stupid to think of something witty and funny. I've had about 5 hours of sleep combined the past two nights helping friends save their homes. Come tell your lame ass jokes to us and all the firefighters working their asses off and see how funny we think it is.
Thanks for your classy and insightful comments. That makes me feel very sympathethic for you. Sometimes Humor helps people get through tough times, and quite honestly, I'm guessing there are a lot of people who could use a little humor right now. I guess you're not one of them.

AZKC
10-24-2007, 10:50 AM
I heard Jordy has a silent partner working on Jeep that can scoop water out of a lake and deploy it to a fire. Jordy starts the fires, they sell the Jeeps to the govt. and make a ton of $.
Thats a little funny right there. ;) And I've never thought of JBB being the silent type;)

Cheap Thrills
10-24-2007, 10:59 AM
I seem to have misplaced my lighter....
Anybody Got A Light ? :D
T.

Jbb
10-24-2007, 11:05 AM
No comment...Hey!...Turn that camera off....:mad:

topless
10-24-2007, 11:10 AM
You are a focking dumbass dickwad. This is nothing be joking about. Maybe your too focking stupid to think of something witty and funny. I've had about 5 hours of sleep combined the past two nights helping friends save their homes. Come tell your lame ass jokes to us and all the firefighters working their asses off and see how funny we think it is.You are obviously new. People here make light of bad situations to just to cut the tension. In no way was he making fun of the fires, just of Jordy and what others have done to try to make Jordy look bad. I guess you wouldn't know any of the background of any of this but I do know that Max was NOT making fun or joking about people losing their homes. Go get some sleep and stay safe.

Lightning
10-24-2007, 12:00 PM
You are obviously new. People here make light of bad situations to just to cut the tension. In no way was he making fun of the fires, just of Jordy and what others have done to try to make Jordy look bad. I guess you wouldn't know any of the background of any of this but I do know that Max was NOT making fun or joking about people losing their homes. Go get some sleep and stay safe.
Good post topless...very well said. Also......
I heard Jordy's court date regarding the applegations is going to be with the same judge regarding the Kacina case.

Biglue
10-24-2007, 12:01 PM
You are obviously new. People here make light of bad situations to just to cut the tension. In no way was he making fun of the fires, just of Jordy and what others have done to try to make Jordy look bad. I guess you wouldn't know any of the background of any of this but I do know that Max was NOT making fun or joking about people losing their homes. Go get some sleep and stay safe.
Now I've seen it all.......Check out Topper trying to difuse a situation and not beating the shit of the mouthy newb. :jawdrop: ;)
SUP TYLER!!!!!!. :D

topless
10-24-2007, 12:19 PM
Now I've seen it all.......Check out Topper trying to difuse a situation and not beating the shit of the mouthy newb. :jawdrop: ;)
SUP TYLER!!!!!!. :DYeah y:D eah. See how nice I am when I'm sober?

thatguy
10-24-2007, 12:28 PM
Yeah y:D eah. See how nice I am when I'm sober?
Thank goodness it's not very often! :D
Tommy

topless
10-24-2007, 12:30 PM
Thank goodness it's not very often! :D
TommyLOL:D

TYLER DURDEN
10-25-2007, 09:33 AM
SUP TYLER!!!!!!. :D
Yo Biglue! It's been a long week, but after what I've seen, I am NOT complaining at all. Had a close family friend lose their home and watched countless others go as well. Had a business associate lose a construction site and a lot of equipment.
I know it has been said before, but if you see a firefighter, please thank him or her for their effort. They are getting shit for sleep, if any at all, away from their family, and fighting this beast under extreme conditions. I know it has looked ominous at times, however it could have been a hell of a lot worse if not for the kick ass job they are doing.
I understand Max's intent with his post, we all could use a bit of humor in these times, but it's all about the timing and it was a bit tasteless IMO.
I know I came of a bit harsh, and could have toned it down, but shit, what fun is that..:)

OGShocker
10-25-2007, 10:02 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41870&stc=1&d=1193335293
But he is a dog....lover.

topless
10-25-2007, 10:08 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41870&stc=1&d=1193335293
But he is a dog....lover.He looks like Buddy Holley.:eek: