PDA

View Full Version : In-N-Out ?????

BeaverJ
03-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Is there one in Tucson? I checked there web site doesn't show one, but I thought I would ask, sometimes they hide em,,,I hope so its been a year and half since the last double double.........Thanks

BajaMike
03-01-2006, 04:19 PM
There's on off I-5 in Mission Viejo/San Juan Capistrano at the Avery exit, west side of the freeway....
:boxed:

little rowe boat
03-01-2006, 04:20 PM
There's on off I-5 in Mission Viejo/San Juan Capistrano at the Avery exit, west side of the freeway....
This must be the suburbs of Tucson.

BajaMike
03-01-2006, 04:21 PM
This must be the suburbs of Tucson.
Oops....I miss-read his question...:confused:

BeaverJ
03-01-2006, 04:22 PM
right on thank you......that plane can't get there fast enough. wait a minute that sounds like Cali area?

Beer Factor
03-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Is there one in Tucson? I checked there web site doesn't show one, but I thought I would ask, sometimes they hide em,,,I hope so its been a year and half since the last double double.........Thanks
Beaver and in-n-out, i thought you were talking about something else for a minute. My bad

cdog
03-01-2006, 04:51 PM
They have plans to build one off of Cortero Farms rd. (Misspelled) :)
On the South West side of the 10 frwy. Across the st. from Cracker Barrel. YUM!

AZJD
03-01-2006, 04:55 PM
Nope, but we have a good half dozen or more in every city in the Phoenix Metro area now!

BeaverJ
03-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Nope, but we have a good half dozen or more in every city in the Phoenix Metro area now!
I also will be in the Casa Grande area, how much further to Phoenix metro area?

cdog
03-01-2006, 04:59 PM
I also will be in the Casa Grande area, how much further to Phoenix metro area?
60 miles west on the 10 to chandler on the east side of the frwy.

BeaverJ
03-01-2006, 05:06 PM
60 miles west on the 10 to chandler on the east side of the frwy.
Aight, sounds good

JB in so cal
03-01-2006, 05:09 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseburgerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrr :p

Ziggy
03-01-2006, 05:50 PM
Send a PM to AZKC, he's the local Tucsonian...sure he has the answers, he likes food..... LOL :p

Ziggy
03-01-2006, 05:52 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseburgerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrr :p
STFU homo....I mean Homer :D :D :D
You're missing RR huh? :)

AzMandella
03-02-2006, 07:37 AM
They have plans to build one off of Cortero Farms rd. (Misspelled) :)
On the South West side of the 10 frwy. Across the st. from Cracker Barrel. YUM!
They scratched that one due to some sort of dispute with the City of Marana which is a part of Metro Tucson.But they are building one in the ElCon Mall on Broadway west ov alvernon by the Home Depot.It's actually right next to the Crispy Cream.

cdog
03-02-2006, 09:51 AM
They scratched that one due to some sort of dispute with the City of Marana which is a part of Metro Tucson.But they are building one in the ElCon Mall on Broadway west ov alvernon by the Home Depot.It's actually right next to the Crispy Cream.
That sux. It would have been the perfect spot . My friends just bought new homes in that neighborhood north on silverbell. My mother in law lives in Oral Valley. :) It would have been perfect to get a burger for the road.
Why do they always build the in & outs next door to krispy creams? They did that here in Orange and in Scottsdale. I've never seen the krispy cream here in Orange busy before.

Jordy
03-02-2006, 09:54 AM
My mother in law lives in Oral Valley. :)
Now that's funny right there. :D :D :D

JB in so cal
03-02-2006, 09:57 AM
STFU homo....I mean Homer :D :D :D
You're missing RR huh? :)
I don't know...You looked pretty homoesque riding in the back of Karl's jet... :rollside:

cdog
03-02-2006, 10:04 AM
Now that's funny right there. :D :D :D
That's where I met my wife. She was raised in Oral Valley.. :) :220v: :)

Jordy
03-02-2006, 10:05 AM
That's where I met my wife. She was raised in Oral Valley.. :) :220v: :)
That anywhere near Oro Valley? :D

cdog
03-02-2006, 10:07 AM
You should here me give directions to Tucson.
Take the 10 east. Exit "In Ya" go east to "Oral rd". , make left and follow to "Oral valley".

Jordy
03-02-2006, 10:11 AM
You should here me give directions to Tucson.
Take the 10 east. Exit "In Ya" go east to "Oral rd". , make left and follow to "Oral valley".
Definatley more entertaining that Eye-na and Oro. :D :D :D

AzMandella
03-02-2006, 12:20 PM
That sux. It would have been the perfect spot . My friends just bought new homes in that neighborhood north on silverbell. My mother in law lives in Oral Valley. :) It would have been perfect to get a burger for the road.
Why do they always build the in & outs next door to krispy creams? They did that here in Orange and in Scottsdale. I've never seen the krispy cream here in Orange busy before.
Yeh but not for me.I live about 5 to 10 min from the one they are building depending on traffic.

Ziggy
03-02-2006, 12:25 PM
I don't know...You looked pretty homoesque riding in the back of Karl's jet... :rollside:
At least I was on the water and at the lake......
You'd like BigDoug......he's a playful guy, right up your alley :p LOL
your knee still aching??