PDA

View Full Version : Arson arrest

gramps
10-24-2007, 11:47 AM
Fox News Channel just reported that one arson arrest was just made in the Lake Arrowhead area and a search warrant has been executed in Orange County for arson related "items".

OGShocker
10-24-2007, 11:49 AM
He should be burned at the stake.:mad:
Following the lynching of course.;)

DansBlown73Nordic
10-24-2007, 11:50 AM
I saw this on the news......WTF is wrong with people???????:sqeyes: :confused: :confused: They should hang the guy from a flag pole by his F*CKING NUTS!!!!!

OGShocker
10-24-2007, 11:52 AM
I saw this on the news......WTF is wrong with people???????:sqeyes: :confused: :confused: They should hang the guy from a flag pole his F*CKING NUTS!!!!!
California Highway Patrol arrested an adult male who was caught Wednesday setting a brush fire in San Bernadino County, near Lake Arrowhead. San Bernadino County is another area hit hard by the fires, but it is not known if the suspect, John Hund, 48, of Hesperia, was responsible for the earlier fires.

DeltaSigBoater
10-24-2007, 11:53 AM
Heard yesterday on the news that one of the fires was started by someome setting a car on fire in an effort to cover up a crime scene. :eek:

DansBlown73Nordic
10-24-2007, 11:54 AM
Must be some ASSHOLE looking to get on TV!!!!:mad:

RitcheyRch
10-24-2007, 11:54 AM
Should burn them in the fire they started.

DansBlown73Nordic
10-24-2007, 11:56 AM
I have an Uncle in Mera Maza (sp)? I know they were evacuated Monday night. Have not heard another word from them.....:confused:

OGShocker
10-24-2007, 12:01 PM
I have an Uncle in Mera Maza (sp)? I know they were evacuated Monday night. Have not heard another word from them.....:confused:
Mira Mesa?

DansBlown73Nordic
10-24-2007, 12:02 PM
I was close.....:idea:

It's all Good
10-24-2007, 12:03 PM
From the LA Times:
Officials were searching for an arsonist responsible for the Santiago fire. In San Bernardino County, a suspected arsonist was shot and killed by police Tuesday night. The shooting was under investigation, but the man was spotted in a brushy area behind Cal State San Bernardino, officials said. After a vehicle pursuit on a dirt road, the man rammed a police car before being fired on by officers, officials said. "There was no reason for him to be back there," said Lt. Scott Patterson of the San Bernardino Police Department.

Brady Bunch
10-24-2007, 12:17 PM
From the LA Times:
Officials were searching for an arsonist responsible for the Santiago fire. In San Bernardino County, a suspected arsonist was shot and killed by police Tuesday night. The shooting was under investigation, but the man was spotted in a brushy area behind Cal State San Bernardino, officials said. After a vehicle pursuit on a dirt road, the man rammed a police car before being fired on by officers, officials said. "There was no reason for him to be back there," said Lt. Scott Patterson of the San Bernardino Police Department.
If this report is true........Nice Work SBPD! :D

Quest4Fun
10-24-2007, 01:05 PM
California Highway Patrol arrested an adult male who was caught Wednesday setting a brush fire in San Bernadino County, near Lake Arrowhead. San Bernadino County is another area hit hard by the fires, but it is not known if the suspect, John Hund, 48, of Hesperia, was responsible for the earlier fires.
I heard on the news that this idiot was very close to a group of firemen when he tried to start a brush fire. I think they spotted him riding a motorcycle in the area and followed him...I mean WTF was this guy thinking. I hope they throw the book at him!

welk2party
10-24-2007, 01:30 PM
I hope this guy goes down for life! What a prick.
I could never get my head around arson. The fascination some sick fukkers have with fire is beyond me.

soupersonic
10-24-2007, 02:05 PM
The fire that burned up near Heber AZ a while back,the Rodeo-Chedesky fire it was called, was started by a man who wanted a job as a fireman. Dumbass people :rolleyes:

SOCALDETAIL1
10-24-2007, 02:09 PM
FBI kicked all the news reporters out of the OC fire. Its a active crime scene being investigated by the FBI.

lalhc
10-24-2007, 02:36 PM
I heard on the news that this idiot was very close to a group of firemen when he tried to start a brush fire. I think they spotted him riding a motorcycle in the area and followed him...I mean WTF was this guy thinking. I hope they throw the book at him!
That's exactly what happened. A water dropping helicopter noticed this guy attempting to light a fire off Hwy 173 (right behind my house) and he followed the guy home from the air.

KACHINA KEN
10-24-2007, 02:51 PM
From the LA Times:
The second you use your vehicle as a weapon you are fair game. BANG!

Jordy
10-24-2007, 02:54 PM
The fire that burned up near Heber AZ a while back,the Rodeo-Chedesky fire it was called, was started by a man who wanted a job as a fireman. Dumbass people :rolleyes:
Actually, he started one of the fires, the Rodeo or the Chedesky, and some dumbass lady who was lost out in the woods started the other half of it as a signal fire so someone would come rescue her. Started off as 2 separate fires and then burned together. Hope the 2 of them share a cell. :notam:

SOCALDETAIL1
10-24-2007, 02:56 PM
The second you use your vehicle as a weapon you are fair game. BANG!
I agree 100% but watch his family will sue the PD saying he was out running the fire and the police blocked him.

Sanger D
10-24-2007, 03:00 PM
The second you use your vehicle as a weapon you are fair game. BANG!....................should be the same for drunk drivers as well!!!:mad:

Goad
10-24-2007, 03:27 PM
From ocregister.com
Orange County Sheriff Mike Carona on rumors that a search warrant had been served on a possible arson suspect in the Santiago fire: "We're working with the FBI and the Orange County Fire Authority, but nobody has confirmed to me that a search warrant has been served." - 2:40 p.m.

gramps
10-24-2007, 03:50 PM
More new from FOX. They say that within and hour the FBI will release info on the Santiago (sp?) Canyon fire stating that it was arson caused and has several ignition points. They way they talk this arsonist is not the same one that was arrested earlier.

Goad
10-24-2007, 03:52 PM
Didnt they say that on monday? that it was arson and had multiple ignition points? sounds like old news to me!......so the fact that the FBI says it makes it breaking? :rolleyes:

77charger
10-24-2007, 04:11 PM
slowly burn the guy to death so he can feel some pain.
Also why do the news stations always say red flag alert high fire danger,etc they ought to just keep shut cause it seems everytime they do this its like telling arsonist go and start your fire now its perfect.

Music to my Ears
10-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Carona just said on the 5 o'clock news that NO search warrant had been issued. Only that they were confirming that it was started by an arsonist but that there was no suspect at this time. Bummer. It would have been nice if they could have nailed this gut so quickly.:( (I'm referring to the Santiago fire)

ratso
10-24-2007, 05:17 PM
....................should be the same for drunk drivers as well!!!:mad:
.07 is okay... but .09 just shoot em???:rolleyes: ...because someone decided that should be the limit???
Lets go back a few years before they lowered it and kill everybody that got off with a .09 too...:idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-24-2007, 06:36 PM
Should burn them in the fire they started.
Agreed. :devil: