PDA

View Full Version : My lungs be dying, HALP!!

MBlaster
10-24-2007, 09:12 PM
My kingdom for a clean breath of air. Everyone I know is suffering. Mrs Mblaster has had a sinus headache for days. The kids are complaining of sore throats, a cough and upset stomachs. Its been hot as hell. Everything is filthy. My customers are hating. I'm tired of every breath smelling like a old campfire and I feel like crap. Thoughs and prayers to all who experienced a loss in these tragic fires.
Right now it sucks to be a socal.:(

Devil's Advocate
10-24-2007, 09:15 PM
My kingdom for a clean breath of air. Everyone I know is suffering. Mrs Mblaster has had a sinus headache for days. The kids are complaining of sore throats, a cough and upset stomachs. Its been hot as hell. Everything is filthy. My customers are hating. I'm tired of every breath smelling like a old campfire and I feel like crap. Thoughs and prayers to all who experienced a loss in these tragic fires.
Right now it sucks to be a socal.:(
So sorry.:( I hope conditions improve over there fast.

Baja Big Dog
10-24-2007, 09:26 PM
We bitch about the wind, and when its gone we bitch more, it just sucks around here right now, pointin the ole Harley towards Havi....:D anyone wanna go???

McIntyrelocal
10-24-2007, 09:29 PM
[QUOTE=Baja Big Dog;2858915]We bitch about the wind, and when its gone we bitch more, it just sucks around here right now, pointin the ole Harley towards Havi....:D anyone wanna go???[/Q
I might be interested.

hkunz
10-24-2007, 09:33 PM
Move to Bakersfield, the air is always bad here, then you'd be used to it.

Cigalert
10-25-2007, 03:41 AM
I rolled the family out to my sisters last night because of the ash party being held in our neighborhood. My 3 month old daughter sounds more congested than the local freeways. I've had a bloody nose for 3 days. Got to my sisters in Corona last night around 6 and as soon as I walk in the door I got pelted by a blazing heat...her A/C was out....this sucks off Michael Jackson without drinking Jesus juice first.

RitcheyRch
10-25-2007, 04:31 AM
Is pretty bad since the wind died down. I have been using my asthman inhaler and nebulizer a tad more lately.

CA Stu
10-25-2007, 01:22 PM
Buy an air purifier or two (http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productList&N=%205001829)and leave them blazing all day while you're at work. When you get home, your house will be full of nice fresh air.
I leave one blazing full blast at each end of my house, my house is not smoky at all, I don't even notice the smoke until I go outside. :D
Then I think "Holy crap, I'm glad I was smart enough to buy air purifiers!" :D
Best $200-300 you'll spend all year.
You can thank me later.
Thanks
CA Stu

HocusPocus
10-25-2007, 01:34 PM
i feel your pain.. my asthma is killing me. I just heard from my kids school up here in the high desert (Snowline district) that they are canceling school for Friday.

Quest4Fun
10-25-2007, 01:48 PM
Hopefully some of you can leave the area for the weekend...come on out to Havasu if you can. So far our air is clean and free of ash. You could certainly tell that the winds were blowing to the west because of our smoke-free skies here. Now that the winds have shifted, as I look toward California, I can see a haze. I have friends and family in So Cal and everyone seems to be suffering. :(

ULTRA26 # 1
10-25-2007, 01:50 PM
We bitch about the wind, and when its gone we bitch more, it just sucks around here right now, pointin the ole Harley towards Havi....:D anyone wanna go???
I'm out of here 1st thing in the morning. AZ here I come.
Is pretty bad since the wind died down. I have been using my asthman inhaler and nebulizer a tad more lately.
Rich, know that you are not alone. Hopefully we get rain or an on shore breeze and blow this sh*t air out of here.