PDA

View Full Version : Summer's blog

cdog
10-25-2007, 09:12 AM
Here's what I've doing for the last 2 months. :)
http://www.babycondit.blogspot.com/

RiverDave
10-25-2007, 09:13 AM
I like the picture if you holding her with the 70's head phones on.. LOL Wouldn't ear plugs work just as well?
RD

Magic34
10-25-2007, 09:15 AM
Very cute. Congrats.
Little girls steal your heart. I am so happy I had a little girl!
Beautiful family, and again, congrats!
On another note, how do you set something up like that site? I like the format.
Thanks

cdog
10-25-2007, 09:20 AM
Very cute. Congrats.
Little girls steal your heart. I am so happy I had a little girl!
Beautiful family, and again, congrats!
On another note, how do you set something up like that site? I like the format.
Thanks
Air set it up. She's been hoping to hear from you. I know she'd be more than willing to get you started on a blog. We''ll be moving next Saturday.
Summer's been a lot of fun. Can't wait to teach her how to do everything. Her big blue eye's are gonna turn me into a sucker.

cdog
10-25-2007, 09:21 AM
I like the picture if you holding her with the 70's head phones on.. LOL Wouldn't ear plugs work just as well?
RD
Those are ear muffs for when I go shooting. That kid's got some lungs!:eek:

Jordy
10-25-2007, 09:25 AM
We''ll be moving next Saturday.
Make sure you don't forget the prop for the Shockwave. Was up at Rob's yesterday and saw a really good looking boat that looked like it could be alot of fun at one of the local lakes, and I'd never driven a Shockwave before. Imagine my disappointment when I saw that there is no prop on it. Buzzkill. :notam: :D

cdog
10-25-2007, 09:35 AM
Make sure you don't forget the prop for the Shockwave. Was up at Rob's yesterday and saw a really good looking boat that looked like it could be alot of fun at one of the local lakes, and I'd never driven a Shockwave before. Imagine my disappointment when I saw that there is no prop on it. Buzzkill. :notam: :D
Ha. No kidding. Rob's an awesome guy. I've never felt more welcome to a city where I hardly knew anyone before. I think our choice to move to Phx is the best yet. We'll take her for a cruise when I get in town. I left the prop and the hub in the truck.:)
Tell Rob to be on the look out for a fed ex package from me.

HocusPocus
10-25-2007, 09:56 AM
I miss having a baby around the house but i can wait for grandkids. :D