PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum Trailer Company, anyone???

Baja Big Dog
10-25-2007, 07:50 PM
Anyone have any history on this company, they make a great version of the Weekend Warrior type toyhauler, without all the fluff.
Just a simple but useful trailer.
Anyone know someone that has any experience with them??

OCMerrill
10-25-2007, 08:05 PM
I have looked at them.
ATC - Nice but spendy. You get what you pay for in this case.
I still haven't bought an enclosed yet for the Jeep. I may just pop for a no frills ATC.

OGShocker
10-26-2007, 09:14 AM
Call me.. I have an Optima (by pace) for sale.

Baja Big Dog
10-26-2007, 09:47 AM
I have looked at them.
ATC - Nice but spendy. You get what you pay for in this case.
I still haven't bought an enclosed yet for the Jeep. I may just pop for a no frills ATC.
This is for a bro's jeep, spendy?? not really, less than a Weekend Warrior, without a lot of the fluff (dont all you WW guys get your panties in a bunch), but it appears to be very well made, we looked at the WW stuff at the show, and I gotta tell you, I was amazed at the quality of workmanship of the WW on display, crap fits, crooked molding etc, I was shocked, thought they would put in a little extra effort for a show trailer!! And of the friends that we know that have them, I dont think WW is the way to go, but you are limited since there was only about 500 people making these type trailers at the show!!!

OGShocker
10-26-2007, 12:47 PM
http://www.glamisdunes.com/classifieds/detail.php?siteid=2154
FYI!

Cat & Mice
10-26-2007, 01:27 PM
I had a ATC and loved it. I bought it directly from the factory and had a great experience.