PDA

View Full Version : *********HELP I need a MEFI 3 programer *********

scarabrick2
10-26-2007, 08:42 AM
I need a programer.
Anyone in HAVASU ?????
Will bring the BOAT down to Havasu or pay to have the programmer guy come up to MEAD.
I will put you in contact with the engine builder.
Please respond via PM or email
Rick
rhborba@yahoo.com

scarabrick2
10-26-2007, 10:33 AM
No one knows anyone in Havasu who can CUSTOM TUNE a MOTOR ?????
I know its Friday !! but I don't need it today !!!!!
WITH All the HIGH HP motors in Havasu I'm sure someone knows a person who can MODIFY a program.

voodoomedman
10-26-2007, 11:02 AM
Funny how the other thread got more attention with the different title.

KLEPTOW
10-26-2007, 02:04 PM
If you do a search on OSO there a new company selling software for programing the Mefi3 ecu. You might be able to get a copy over nighted to you.

Beer-30
10-26-2007, 02:28 PM
You might call AZ Speed and Marine. They are the gooroos. They would probably suggest that you move to a MEFI-4B that is easily laptop programmable.

MEFIburn
11-11-2007, 08:51 PM
The MEFI 3 is laptop programmable with the MEFIburn software package, as are all the MEFI controllers. Too bad I didn't see your post earlier, I was out at the SEMA show in Las Vegas last week and was right there.
Your setup would need to be plumbed with an exhaust bung for a wide band O2 sensor to do a proper tune on it. It would also be necessary to find out if the MEFI 3 you have is password protected, as most stock ECM's are. In order to do a tune on a password protected controller, the memory in the controller would have to be erased and a new base tune uploaded to it. I have a decent sized library of tunes, and will provide one that will be close to what is needed for that engine combination.
For hours of fun and adventure, you can also do it yourself, see www.mefiburn.com :)