PDA

View Full Version : Oh please........

SnakeWrench
10-26-2007, 09:49 AM
Had to go to court today and was standing in line behind this woman that was, well, lets just say, large, not kinda large, I mean fat, double wide, ankle fat hangin over her shoes kinda fat. Now I am usually sympathetic to everyone, but this lady pissed me off today.
She was explaining to the clerk that because of her "affliction", she wasn't able to make it to court to fight her seat belt ticket. (I can see why she wasn't wearing a seat belt). The clerk stated that it wasn't the courts problem that she couldn't make it to court and that she now would have to pay the ticket that she was no longer eligable for traffic school. She demands to see the supervisor, pitches a bitch about the fact,"It wasn't my fault I couldn't get up to make it to court."
The clerk said no and all of the sudden, this lady starts with,"Oh my, I need to sit down, I'm goingto pass out,, Oh please get me a chair, Oh, oh, oh!"
So we all stood there and when noone got her a chair, she got pissed and stormed off. Bitch was trying to play everyone. And let me tell you, for a fat slob, she hauled ass out of that courthouse. Idiot. I hope I see her at Crispy creames so I can through donuts at her.

Jyruiz
10-26-2007, 10:13 AM
Hey, it is not her fault, gremlins are stuffing her mouth with food while she sleeps.:D

ChumpChange
10-26-2007, 10:18 AM
I hope I see her at Crispy creames so I can through donuts at her.
:D :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
10-26-2007, 10:25 AM
I hope I see her at Crispy creames so I can through donuts at her.
Throwing Krispy Cremes at her will do no good. She will enjoy it. Kinda like cock being thrown at Djunkie............they get gobbled all up. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-26-2007, 10:25 AM
Did you hit it?:D
probably nice and cushy.....like humping a high dollar pillow top:eek: :devil: ;)

Cole Trickle
10-26-2007, 10:26 AM
Throwing Crispy Cremes at her will do no good. She will enjoy it. Kinda like cock being thrown at Djunkie............they get gobbled all up. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
FLMAO...I teared up:D

DeltaSigBoater
10-26-2007, 10:28 AM
Had to go to court today and was standing in line behind this woman that was, well, lets just say, large, not kinda large, I mean fat, double wide, ankle fat hangin over her shoes kinda fat. Now I am usually sympathetic to everyone, but this lady pissed me off today.
She was explaining to the clerk that because of her "affliction", she wasn't able to make it to court to fight her seat belt ticket. (I can see why she wasn't wearing a seat belt). The clerk stated that it wasn't the courts problem that she couldn't make it to court and that she now would have to pay the ticket that she was no longer eligable for traffic school. She demands to see the supervisor, pitches a bitch about the fact,"It wasn't my fault I couldn't get up to make it to court."
The clerk said no and all of the sudden, this lady starts with,"Oh my, I need to sit down, I'm goingto pass out,, Oh please get me a chair, Oh, oh, oh!"
So we all stood there and when noone got her a chair, she got pissed and stormed off. Bitch was trying to play everyone. And let me tell you, for a fat slob, she hauled ass out of that courthouse. Idiot. I hope I see her at Crispy creames so I can through donuts at her.
Though I felt the ground shake a little this morning :)

thatguy
10-26-2007, 10:44 AM
I saw something at Wal-Mart the other day.
Does anyone know how they allot the power carts?
There was a disabled old guy, had on a Vet hat. (Missing a leg).
There was no cart available. (The motorized sit down ones.)
I saw this as I walked in. As I shopped, I noticed at least 3 different people in the sit down carts. All were obese, 1 in particular sounded like your courtroom girl.
Now, I understand that being fat doesn't mean you are not disabled or handicapped. But what I found curious was that EACH one of these people all stood up and walked out when they were finished. I know because I loitered just to see for myself.
I am out of shape, maybe 25 lbs over. Can't run anywhere near what I could several years ago. But I can't see how people can be that way.
So, how do they give out those carts?
Tommy

Baja Big Dog
10-26-2007, 11:09 AM
I saw something at Wal-Mart the other day.
Does anyone know how they allot the power carts?
There was a disabled old guy, had on a Vet hat. (Missing a leg).
There was no cart available. (The motorized sit down ones.)
I saw this as I walked in. As I shopped, I noticed at least 3 different people in the sit down carts. All were obese, 1 in particular sounded like your courtroom girl.
Now, I understand that being fat doesn't mean you are not disabled or handicapped. But what I found curious was that EACH one of these people all stood up and walked out when they were finished. I know because I loitered just to see for myself.
I am out of shape, maybe 25 lbs over. Can't run anywhere near what I could several years ago. But I can't see how people can be that way.
So, how do they give out those carts?
Tommy
WOW...glad Im losing weight, this forum is turning into a "not fat friendly" place!!!:D

purrfecttremor
10-26-2007, 11:13 AM
WOW...glad Im losing weight, this forum is turning into a "not fat friendly" place!!!
:D

rrrr
10-26-2007, 11:15 AM
WOW...glad Im losing weight, this forum is turning into a "not fat friendly" place!!!
:D
Fat.........it's the new thin!!! :D

thatguy
10-26-2007, 11:15 AM
WOW...glad Im losing weight, this forum is turning into a "not fat friendly" place!!!:D
Not my intent. I am just wondering why a vet with one leg has to wait.
Tommy

pixilatedpussy
10-26-2007, 11:17 AM
LMFAO!

KahunaJuice
10-26-2007, 11:30 AM
I agree with your statment above, but, her weight and size shouldn't even be in the picture. She may have a medical condition.

Cheap Thrills
10-26-2007, 11:39 AM
FAT (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111883)
Good thing you weren't wearing TAG (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163934)
Could have been a dangerous situation :D
T.

Biglue
10-26-2007, 12:07 PM
Snake is just pissed she turned him down. :D :D :D

Baja Big Dog
10-26-2007, 12:15 PM
Not my intent. I am just wondering why a vet with one leg has to wait.
Tommy
I know, thats what the :D is about...
On a serious note, I am currently enrolled in a class for preperation for Gastric Bypass surgery, and it is full of Morbidly obese people (dah!!) most of which have other medical conditions that hinder there ability to walk, I myself have a two knees that are a real problem, one will be helped with a loss of weight, one will not (two plates, 25 screws, bone to bone joints etc), Im in a electric chair most of the day, when I go to stores I do NOT under any circamstances use the handicap chairs, just because of my pride, (and a few Norco's for breakfast) and for the reasons you describbed, (someone else with MORE of a need for it than me), but there are others in this class that do have a need for the use of the chairs, and without a referee there to judge who is in greater need , situations like you describbed will happen. Its kinda like handicap parking, I see a lot of people using them when it appears (not for me to judge) that they have no visible reason to use it.
The flame can be thrown that these (we) people are in this condition because they choose to be, and its true, there is no argument to that point!!. But if you look around, the world is in an epidemic with its weight issues (over weight). Weather your 50 lbs or 250 lbs over weight, its still an issue, that ultimately each person is in control of, or in some cases out of control of!!
Its kinda funny about the fat chick and the seatbelt story, I have to pull the belt around my back in some cars when the belt wont fit around the gut, been pulled over a couple times when the cop cant see the belt around your chest, had one a hole (bike cop) wanting badly to write me up cause the belt was not properly used as designed!! mind you this guy was at least 50 lbs overweight!! I was gonna have a field day with him, had about a thousand one liners to use on him, but thought better!!
Being fat just plain sucks!!! But its self inflicted..(in most cases). Its kinda like alcohol????

thatguy
10-26-2007, 12:46 PM
I understand completely. My mother is 5'2", 280 or so.
She gets around by herself and still works 2 jobs. Drives school buses and gray line tour buses. 63 Years old. She has tried serious dieting, but she gets sick almost every time within a week. Her age prohibits effective exercise. Almost as though it is too late. A flight of stairs wipes her out.
I realize that if I don't do something with myself now, before it is too late, I have no reason to believe I won't be in the same boat if I make it to that age.
(Although I still feel studly at 46!)
I really was wondering if anybody can just walk up and use those carts, or if you gotta be legally handicapped.
I have a life long friend who's father is retired AF. His dad has "disabled Veteran" plates and handicap sign for his truck mirror. This guy has like a 20-30% hearing loss over 25+ years in AF. Thats it. That is normal for most people, I believe. He is 65.
He is the biggest abuser of Handicap privileges I have ever seen.
Not a damned thing wrong with him. He just knows how to fill out the correct forms. That kind of sh*t just pisses me off.
Tommy

SnakeWrench
10-26-2007, 12:53 PM
I know, thats what the :D is about...
On a serious note, I am currently enrolled in a class for preperation for Gastric Bypass surgery, and it is full of Morbidly obese people (dah!!) most of which have other medical conditions that hinder there ability to walk, I myself have a two knees that are a real problem, one will be helped with a loss of weight, one will not (two plates, 25 screws, bone to bone joints etc), Im in a electric chair most of the day, when I go to stores I do NOT under any circamstances use the handicap chairs, just because of my pride, (and a few Norco's for breakfast) and for the reasons you describbed, (someone else with MORE of a need for it than me), but there are others in this class that do have a need for the use of the chairs, and without a referee there to judge who is in greater need , situations like you describbed will happen. Its kinda like handicap parking, I see a lot of people using them when it appears (not for me to judge) that they have no visible reason to use it.
The flame can be thrown that these (we) people are in this condition because they choose to be, and its true, there is no argument to that point!!. But if you look around, the world is in an epidemic with its weight issues (over weight). Weather your 50 lbs or 250 lbs over weight, its still an issue, that ultimately each person is in control of, or in some cases out of control of!!
Its kinda funny about the fat chick and the seatbelt story, I have to pull the belt around my back in some cars when the belt wont fit around the gut, been pulled over a couple times when the cop cant see the belt around your chest, had one a hole (bike cop) wanting badly to write me up cause the belt was not properly used as designed!! mind you this guy was at least 50 lbs overweight!! I was gonna have a field day with him, had about a thousand one liners to use on him, but thought better!!
Being fat just plain sucks!!! But its self inflicted..(in most cases). Its kinda like alcohol????
The point surely wasn't to focus on her weight problem or why she has it, but the fact that she used it as an excuse, and unsuccessfully.
Baja, I am sure you don't walk around and say "If I don't get my way I am going to act like I'm going to faint so I can get my way." That is what pissed me off. The other thing that roastes my ass is, at what point (when you can damn near run like she did out of the courtroom) is it ok to not bathe. I'm sorry, I know 5 people that were morbidly obese and 4 that had the surgery and none of them ever smelled like they hadn't taken a shower in a week. They dressed propper and stayed clean, even though they were overweight.
Like I said, it was the excuse that pissed me off the most.
Good luck with your operation. My friend Steve Strange had it done and he is doing great. You can do it too. Good luck.