PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Laveycraft 26NuEra

Family4Day
03-01-2006, 08:45 PM
Closed Bow w/padded sleeper, sink, drop out bolsters, Livorsi Platinum gauges & throttle, GPS speedo, Livorsi Drive/Tab indicator, Merc K planes, drop out bolsters, 496HO w/42hrs., dual ram steering, Kenwood stereo w/2 amps, 2 12" subs, 6 6.5" (all JL Audio), bimini top, cover, all in great shape. Used only one season. Family emergency forces us to sell. $82,000.
Todd 909-803-2153

Jyruiz
03-01-2006, 10:39 PM
Nice boat, good luck and I hope everything turns out ok.

Hardly Satisfied
03-02-2006, 12:27 AM
Good luck , sorry to hear that.

Family4Day
03-02-2006, 08:35 AM
When we are able to purchase another boat, we would get the same thing again. It has been perfect for us. The worst thing is my 5 year old doesn't understand why we have to get rid of it. To make a long story short-my wife had a trust awarded to her about 6 yeas ago now. Pretty good amount. The case was reversed because the lawyer that wrote up the papers is now in jail for fraud. The other family members claimed it was signed under duress, which it wasn't and with this piece of s..t lawyer in jail now for doing such things, he will not make a statement to save us for fear of incriminating himself more and adding to his sentence. The D.A. was appologetic but said they can't help. So after lawyers fees, etc., we are going to be minus our boat and have a huge chunk taken out of my kids college funds and our savings account. Bright side, hopefully it will sell fast and the sun is out. We can live for a year or 2 without a boat. But we will be back! If you know anyone looking-let them know. Thanks in advance and for the support.
Todd

Outnumbered
03-02-2006, 10:11 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11611

Family4Day
03-03-2006, 08:33 AM
I just paid the next years registration! Thanks Outnumbered for posting the picture. I could deliver it. All detailed and ready to go!
Todd

River918
03-03-2006, 02:07 PM
4 months ago and I would have been all over this one

Jyruiz
03-03-2006, 02:43 PM
When we are able to purchase another boat, we would get the same thing again. It has been perfect for us. The worst thing is my 5 year old doesn't understand why we have to get rid of it. To make a long story short-my wife had a trust awarded to her about 6 yeas ago now. Pretty good amount. The case was reversed because the lawyer that wrote up the papers is now in jail for fraud. The other family members claimed it was signed under duress, which it wasn't and with this piece of s..t lawyer in jail now for doing such things, he will not make a statement to save us for fear of incriminating himself more and adding to his sentence. The D.A. was appologetic but said they can't help. So after lawyers fees, etc., we are going to be minus our boat and have a huge chunk taken out of my kids college funds and our savings account. Bright side, hopefully it will sell fast and the sun is out. We can live for a year or 2 without a boat. But we will be back! If you know anyone looking-let them know. Thanks in advance and for the support.
Todd
F'n lawyers.

Family4Day
03-14-2006, 03:30 PM
With great pleasure, we were notified that we are going to owe alot less than oringinally thought! We are keeping our boat! Thanks everyone for the positive thoughts and comments. Look for us this summer, there will be a cold one in my ice chest for you all!
Todd

BowTie Rick
03-14-2006, 03:41 PM
Good for you! I would hate to have to part with a boat like that.

MBlaster
03-14-2006, 08:26 PM
Good for you! I would hate to have to part with a boat like that.
Ditto that Bro,
Glad everythings not as bad as originally thought,
and the Lavey gets to stay. :)

boatshopper
10-04-2006, 10:43 AM
still for sale?

ChumpChange
10-04-2006, 11:28 AM
Is this the same boat I've seen in La Verne?