PDA

View Full Version : Attack of Scorpions

Not So Fast
10-28-2007, 09:07 AM
We were watching the news one nite and they mentioned that scorpions were a lot worse this year and I agree. I found 2 dead ones in the garage last week or two and now just found one in the kitchen, he's dead but makes me nervous with the grand son crawling around and of course he picks up EVERYTHING. The poison is working but I hate those nasty little bastards:mad: NSF

RiverRatMike
10-28-2007, 09:17 AM
We were watching the news one nite and they mentioned that scorpions were a lot worse this year and I agree. I found 2 dead ones in the garage last week or two and now just found one in the kitchen, he's dead but makes me nervous with the grand son crawling around and of course he picks up EVERYTHING. The poison is working but I hate those nasty little bastards:mad: NSF
guess I've been lucky, this year is the first year I haven't had any at our home in Havi. I don't even spray either.

fat rat
10-28-2007, 09:57 AM
I don't think I ever seen one around my house.........quess I'm lucky.:D

Not So Fast
10-28-2007, 10:40 AM
That's what worries me, we get sprayed every month and it's really cut down on the bugs until now. Since they have all been dead I guess it's working but I picked up the little one in the kitchen with my fingers:eek: thought it was a small twig or something:idea: NSF

Jyruiz
10-28-2007, 10:59 AM
Definitely scary with little ones around.

jbtrailerjim
10-28-2007, 11:31 AM
We found one for the first time ever here at my house. The wife found one in the garage yesterday. It was alive and it was a big f*cker. :supp:

Baja Big Dog
10-28-2007, 12:40 PM
i find them dead all the time in my garage,found a dead centipede in their this morning,as long as their dead i'm ok:(
Yikes...when there are dead one there a good chance there are some live ones around!!
Keep up your guard!!:mad:

TCHB
10-28-2007, 02:10 PM
Found a couple in our small pool in Havasu last weekend.

Bow Tie Omega
10-28-2007, 02:20 PM
We had them bad this Summer. Have found 6 in the glue traps in the garage along with a 2 " baby rattler.....Have found one more scorpion after I changed out the traps. I hate those things. The issue has improven drastically since it has cooled down a bit.

INSman
10-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Found a couple in our small pool in Havasu last weekend.
This is odd as I have owned my Havi house for over two years now and never yet seen one dead or alive :eek: :D I am guessing that Havasu Pest Control is really doing a good job for us. Only see dead crickets and one dead centipede I think......:)

Mrs 2LKHVSU
10-28-2007, 06:38 PM
This is odd as I have owned my Havi house for over two years now and never yet seen one dead or alive :eek: :D I am guessing that Havasu Pest Control is really doing a good job for us. Only see dead crickets and one dead centipede I think......:)
We've had Havasu Pest Control for 15 years..they are g r e a t !!