PDA

View Full Version : Tent City

RitcheyRch
10-28-2007, 07:01 PM
On the National Geographic Channel (Direct TV 276) there is a show about Tent City in AZ

Jyruiz
10-29-2007, 07:54 AM
On the National Geographic Channel (Direct TV 276) there is a show about Tent City in AZ
I watched most of it last night, we need more prisons like that.

soupersonic
10-29-2007, 08:05 AM
Sherrif Joe is pretty popular here,he brought back black and white stripes and makes them wear pink underwear,chain gangs, feeds the prisoners green used up bologna and has his very own pussy posse. Now hes rounding up illegal aliens making headlines like that. :D

Not So Fast
10-29-2007, 10:23 AM
JOE runs a jail as it should be run period. If we could only get more people like him in politics maybe we wouldnt be in the God Damn mess we are in this very day, LONG LIVE SHERIFF JOE:D NSF

Nord
10-29-2007, 10:25 AM
Someone very close to me served hard time at Maricopa............and it is truely hell. However, she has been there twice so obviously it isn't that bad.........

River Lynchmob
10-29-2007, 10:30 AM
I watched it last night as well. I have read about it in the past and I think he is an all star. We need him in LA County

AirtimeLavey
10-29-2007, 11:55 AM
Yep, caught the show, too. Agree with everyone else, we need more like that.

AZJD
10-29-2007, 12:00 PM
Someone very close to me served hard time at Maricopa............and it is truely hell. However, she has been there twice so obviously it isn't that bad.........
Once a criminal, always a criminal.
Tent city isn't maximum security. The real hard convicts are in a building right behind tent city. Most of the occupants of tent city are not going to be class 1 felons. It does suck though. especially in August, when it's 115 degrees out.

RitcheyRch
10-29-2007, 12:30 PM
Glad to hear others watched it. Was pretty good to watch. Wish Joe would run our jails here in CA. Also, watched the show right after about the jail/prison in Blythe. Didnt realize that place had so many hard core prisoners in there.

AZJD
10-29-2007, 12:33 PM
Glad to hear others watched it. Was pretty good to watch. Wish Joe would run our jails here in CA. Also, watched the show right after about the jail/prison in Blythe. Didnt realize that place had so many hard core prisoners in there.
There are two of them their, Chuckwallah which is State Prison and Ironwood which is Fed. Terrible place to be. 125degrees in height of summer. Knew someone that was in Chuckwallah for a couple years and said it was miserable.