PDA

View Full Version : has anyone been?

oilfieldtrash
10-29-2007, 04:47 PM
i went to my first class of Dale Carnegie today,and I was wondering if anyone from here has been? What did you get from it?

oilfieldtrash
10-29-2007, 06:54 PM
Anyone???????

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-29-2007, 07:31 PM
Haven't been to a class, but I've read the book several times and give away about 2-3 copies a year. I use the ideas presented in it on a daily basis. Good stuff. Which class is it?

oilfieldtrash
10-30-2007, 07:06 PM
Haven't been to a class, but I've read the book several times and give away about 2-3 copies a year. I use the ideas presented in it on a daily basis. Good stuff. Which class is it?
effective communications and human relations

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-31-2007, 04:15 AM
I would think you'd get a lot out of that. Like I said, I learned so much from the book. How to remember peoples names, how to listen actively, how to strike up conversations with strangers, etc. Really, it's how to value others and make them feel valued. There is a book out for teens now also.

oilfieldtrash
10-31-2007, 09:11 PM
I would think you'd get a lot out of that. Like I said, I learned so much from the book. How to remember peoples names, how to listen actively, how to strike up conversations with strangers, etc. Really, it's how to value others and make them feel valued. There is a book out for teens now also.
thanks for the input i will let you know how the class goes it seems like it will be interesting and from what i gathered from the others i talked to in the class is that i am there by choice and they are there because there boss told them to go? i dont know, the class is pretty pricey so i figure that i will get out of it what i put in to it!

Shreve"T"
11-01-2007, 04:05 AM
Very good class..Use there wisdom daily.. Did very well in the class.. Received the highest achievement award which is the top of the class...:D :D :D :D